Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is this pair aren’t even hurting anyone, being malcicious or deceptive... they’re just bleeping looney bins who theme absolutely everything in a pretentious way and post it on insta for likes from their ‘huns’.

Dunno about you lot but I’m definitely here for the passive aggressive fighting between Tanya and Tasha, it’s so funny how much they hate each other
Tanya has called Tasha gorgeous today 😮. They’re definitely playing us on here 🤔

Reactions: 5
Christ they’re actually going out together, oh to be a fly on the wall 😂
Can’t wait for the pics of them together today 😉

Christ they’re actually going out together, oh to be a fly on the wall 😂
I’m more excited about the family sleepover tomorrow night. I bet they’ll be in unicorn onesies and I don’t mean the kids 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for the pics of them together today 😉

I’m more excited about the family sleepover tomorrow night. I bet they’ll be in unicorn onesies and I don’t mean the kids 😂
Bet they have a Eurovision themed night!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon they are getting paid to pretend they like each other, they would do anything for a £1 or 2

Family sleepover sounds dangerous 2 twins, wonder if they have ever ended up in the wrong beds

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Literally so looking forward to the pathetic “we are a happy family” Eurovision sleepover pictures! I only follow the pair of them because it’s hilarious watching them compete

The comments to each other are ridiculous 🤣
‘Happy Friday gorgeous’

Oh duck off stop being so two faced
It’s actually more entertaining when your horrible to each other 🤣

• Haha
The comments to each other are ridiculous 🤣
‘Happy Friday gorgeous’

Oh duck off stop being so two faced
It’s actually more entertaining when your horrible to each other 🤣
It’s so obvious it’s funny! I can’t stand the pair of them but I think Tanya has got a nasty streak, I bet she can be quite spiteful.

Reactions: 1
Yea they have made a pact to pretend to be nice for a while 🤣 As they think it will shut us up but can still laugh at their antics. Tasha calling her her sister.....Boff! I dont even think they saw each other today. Surely seeing each other today and tmw is to much for them both anyway. Especially when they cant stand each other. Tanya has been to the zoo anyway. And she also had time to put a pic of her car air freshner Because Tasha put a picture of her car air freshner. Zzzzz.
Bit Tanya captioned hers 'the best car air freshner' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping Happy Shopper burger bites tonight Tasha? She must have that much tit lurking at the back of her cupboards. Why would you even post a pic of them!!!

• Haha
So Tanya has gone from ‘my man’ 🤢 to ‘my boyfriend’ to ‘OH’
FINALLY! Still wanna gip though at the way she speaks about him...my 17 year old doesn’t speak about her boyfriend the way she does! Or maybe she doesn’t love him enough? 😂
And what’s with all the love & sudden solidarity between them? Bloody comical!

Reactions: 2
Yea they have made a pact to pretend to be nice for a while 🤣 As they think it will shut us up but can still laugh at their antics. Tasha calling her her sister.....Boff! I dont even think they saw each other today. Surely seeing each other today and tmw is to much for them both anyway. Especially when they cant stand each other. Tanya has been to the zoo anyway. And she also had time to put a pic of her car air freshner Because Tasha put a picture of her car air freshner. Zzzzz.
Bit Tanya captioned hers 'the best car air freshner' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping Happy Shopper burger bites tonight Tasha? She must have that much tit lurking at the back of her cupboards. Why would you even post a pic of them!!!
Has she seriously put up a picture of her car air freshener? bleeping hell, these two are fascinating to watch! How the duck are their fellas not pulling em up and telling em how bleeping ridiculous they look? Silly bleeping childish dickheads, hopefully one day people will get a backbone and stop following their fake bullshit happy happy profiles

So Tanya has gone from ‘my man’ 🤢 to ‘my boyfriend’ to ‘OH’
FINALLY! Still wanna gip though at the way she speaks about him...my 17 year old doesn’t speak about her boyfriend the way she does! Or maybe she doesn’t love him enough? 😂
And what’s with all the love & sudden solidarity between them? Bloody comical!
It’s embarrasing! I would cringe every time I saw “my man” “my man cooked for me, I’m so lucky” fuuuuuuck off!!!

The air freshener thing 🤣 my god this pair keep getting better! I especially love ‘see you later lovely’ ‘you look gorgeous’ and ‘going to see my sister’ 🤣🤣🤣
MORE sweet treats! Greedy, fat
Pigs! Seriously Natasha give it a rest with the crap you eat, think of your poor body and what you’re doing to it. Do you think you could not eat crap for one day?!

Also, did someone really ask where you get the air fresheners from? Seriously?! 🤣 ooh I love your air freshener! Can’t even cope

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The air freshener thing 🤣 my god this pair keep getting better! I especially love ‘see you later lovely’ ‘you look gorgeous’ and ‘going to see my sister’ 🤣🤣🤣
MORE sweet treats! Greedy, fat
Pigs! Seriously Natasha give it a rest with the crap you eat, think of your poor body and what you’re doing to it. Do you think you could not eat crap for one day?!

Also, did someone really ask where you get the air fresheners from? Seriously?! 🤣 ooh I love your air freshener! Can’t even cope
They literally make me feel sick, they’re greedy and disgusting and their pathetic attempts of “our perfect life” are laughable, they never have a bad day in their world, their kids are so well behaved and everything is so bleeping rosey all the time! bleeping go away and come back and be real, absolute delusional couple of pricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.