Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are Love Island toe nails??!! Does Tasha just mean, they’re white? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cos shes a twit. She sounds pathetic. Shes a middle aged woman. Sounds like shes not fulfilled stuff in her life before settling down so living it through love island.

Reactions: 3
She had to go to the upside down house because Tanya did it......She copies her every move....

Reactions: 5
Cos shes a twit. She sounds pathetic. Shes a middle aged woman. Sounds like shes not fulfilled stuff in her life before settling down so living it through love island
I think this about Tanya’s captions, the evening ones always have something like ‘ooo I’m hooked on villa drama’ get a grip love you’re nearly 50 watch it without having to do a commentary on it 🙄🙄

They’ve both blocked me, I have to laugh at them purely from all your comments! I’ve never commented on a thing on either of them so they must scroll through their followers and block potential haters :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I’m dying for someone to ask Tasha why she’s still eating tit while going to the gym 😂 although they will probably be blocked 0.1 seconds

She had to go to the upside down house because Tanya did it......She copies her every move....
She got a tv projecter and Tanya commented that it is the same one she has! Tasha copying again and Tanya letting everyone know she was first, again. They are both ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
She got a tv projecter and Tanya commented that it is the same one she has! Tasha copying again and Tanya letting everyone know she was first, again. They are both ridiculous.
Don’t know who the hell they think they are [emoji849][emoji30] come back down to reality hun [emoji28]

Five posts about the frigging projector this evening 🙄 its so amazing yet shes still glued to instagram

Five posts about the frigging projector this evening 🙄 its so amazing yet shes still glued to instagram
Six*

Last edited:
Outdoor cinema in their garden 😂 the neighbours must be pissing themselves
LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing. It's the last thing I'd want my neighbours doing late on a Saturday evening. Such an entitled attitude in terms of noise in a residential area...

Reactions: 7
Just watch the film....stop taking photos of your ‘outdoor cinema’ set up every 2 bloody minutes! Enjoy your ‘family time’ that you are raving about! Just put the phone down.
My husband would be taking it off me.... ‘can we just wait 15 minutes whilst I photo it from every angle, oh and could you rearrange the candles, oh bring that plant pot into range....and straighten the cushions! I must capture how perfect we are, and that we have the most amazing times together!’
Do we think they actually watched any of the film? 😂

So the projector was a birthday present from hubby and also an ad? So he got it for free? 🤔
Obviously Tanya had to let everyone know she already has one and it's her favourite birthday present but has only used it once 🙄 It's a shame she didn't plan to use it a second time last night.

Reactions: 7
Tasha literally copies everything Tanya does, she doesn’t get her own ideas! Just because their men are twins doesn’t mean they have to do everything the same! Sad fuckers!!

So the projector was a birthday present from hubby and also an ad? So he got it for free? [emoji848]
Obviously Tanya had to let everyone know she already has one and it's her favourite birthday present but has only used it once [emoji849] It's a shame she didn't plan to use it a second time last night.
I was thinking the exact same thing, her world must be so small for these bizarre menial things to mean so much [emoji849] wonder if Tanya was given hers too [emoji23]

Reactions: 1
That post about family! Os she real! She dont bother with hers!!!! Always on her phone! Worlds worst mother.......She grates on me so much!!!

Reactions: 6
That post about family! Os she real! She dont bother with hers!!!! Always on her phone! Worlds worst mother.......She grates on me so much!!!
I thought exactly the same thing!! She might love her family but she loves her phone more. The amount of crap pictures she posted last night of basically the same thing was absolutely ridiculous. There's no way she sat there and watched that film with the amount of crap she was posting. Oh yea having a cosy night with hubby but spent most off it on her phone! Suppose we will have to see what they are all wearing later for their 'family' bb8 just coz she needs to show off and think she's high and mighty!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.