Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That conversation between the ladies on Tasha's taco pic is something else. I've read it five times and still can't make sense what they are on about 😂
Hahaha doesn’t make sense whatsoever. Just words thrown in all over the place!

Reactions: 3
I think there must be something else going on with Tasha.. she just isn’t right in the head.. to show off on your birthday morning with leopard print, a cake you brought yourself and lambrini - the cheapest, trashiest drink there is.. it’s just not normal adult behaviour. It’s almost like there’s some sort of learning disability going on to act the way she does..in real life, it’s the equivalent of constantly acting up to get attention.. she’s making more and more of an idiot of herself as time goes on.. people follow her to watch the ridiculousness of it all rather than follow because they like her.. it’s such a tit show.
I thought the same. She wears leopard print pyjamas last night because oh what a surprise everyone I have a leopard print cake.... that I bought myself 🙈

Reactions: 6
That conversation between the ladies on Tasha's taco pic is something else. I've read it five times and still can't make sense what they are on about 😂
You can feel the tension on the taco post ! Obviously Natasha had asked For some taco holders and then had some already which then led Tanya to ask do you not need me to get you some and then some disagreements about taking credit for finding something in a shop ? 😂🌮🌮🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I think there must be something else going on with Tasha.. she just isn’t right in the head.. to show off on your birthday morning with leopard print, a cake you brought yourself and lambrini - the cheapest, trashiest drink there is.. it’s just not normal adult behaviour. It’s almost like there’s some sort of learning disability going on to act the way she does..in real life, it’s the equivalent of constantly acting up to get attention.. she’s making more and more of an idiot of herself as time goes on.. people follow her to watch the ridiculousness of it all rather than follow because they like her.. it’s such a tit show.
I think this is abit uncalled for tbh.

Is it just me or is Tanya trying so hard to make this day about anything other than Tasha’s birthday?! Bringing a cake in for someone in work, posting what looks like a birthday offer from Prezzo! She barely even wished her happy birthday, if they were really besties she would have done a post for her!

Is it just me or is Tanya trying so hard to make this day about anything other than Tasha’s birthday?! Bringing a cake in for someone in work, posting what looks like a birthday offer from Prezzo! She barely even wished her happy birthday, if they were really besties she would have done a post for her!
Yes! Especially making the homemade cake when Tasha’s had a shop bought one for her birthday. 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive never known any grown woman especially with children make such a big deal over her own birthday..... shes had a good 45 of them now surely if not more and im no where near that age and bored of my day 😂

AND ANOTHER SODDING #AD on her birthday. As if! Also anyone noticed all the family selfies not one of her and james. I dont think he can stand his mum.

Reactions: 8
She really should sort out James's posture too. I know kids can slouch and stuff at times but that kid is on another level. Spine issues or just too much time in front of PC games while the mother is drinking/on her phone?! I dunno but it's absolutely atrocious.

Reactions: 1
She loves and craves all the attention she's getting for her birthday!! It honestly baffles me as to why she is so excited coz it's her birthday and she's out for a meal!! Another freebie I'm sure. God just imagine being in the same restaurant as them. She would be waiting on a standing ovation and everyone to sing happy birthday to her!! I actually feel embarrassed for her strange behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Ive never known any grown woman especially with children make such a big deal over her own birthday..... shes had a good 45 of them now surely if not more and im no where near that age and bored of my day 😂

AND ANOTHER SODDING #AD on her birthday. As if! Also anyone noticed all the family selfies not one of her and james. I dont think he can stand his mum.
I was going to mention that there’s no photo of them 2 together xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.