Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping twit buying 2 cheap mugs with love island quotes on. Her house is like a tat shop at the seaside....
I actually cringe for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping twit buying 2 cheap mugs with love island quotes on. Her house is like a tat shop at the seaside....
I actually cringe for her....
Me too! She must not realise how much people are laughing at her.
Think it’s quite sad that she needs the constant adoration from her ‘followers’

Reactions: 3
Who gives a tit about crappy love island mugs, I’d expect teenagers to be buying these not a woman in her 40s! Seriously. Plus, love island finishes next week what’s the point of more tat that will be shoved in the loft after a couple of pics for insta. She’s a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thirsty Thursday, like she needs an excuse for a drink!!
Her house is just full of clutter and shite, I couldn’t live like that. Makes Me laugh how everything is crammed in, the book at the foot of the stairs, the desk in the hall way and all that shite she has in her bedroom!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think her Love Island obsession is put on so that she seems really young and ‘with it’ because a middle aged woman getting excited about a itv2 show is embarrassing

Reactions: 5
I think her Love Island obsession is put on so that she seems really young and ‘with it’ because a middle aged woman getting excited about a itv2 show is embarrassing
Shes clinging on to something to make her feel young. Cos her husband cheated. And yet she still dont learn....
No vegs or greens on tonights tea again.
Tanys is nust as annoying but her fooodddd looks so much nicer i must admit 🙈

Shes clinging on to something to make her feel young. Cos her husband cheated. And yet she still dont learn....
No vegs or greens on tonights tea again.
Tanys is nust as annoying but her fooodddd looks so much nicer i must admit 🙈
And her house is so much nicer....still crappy themes going on, but no clutter!

Reactions: 2
Here she is sharing her innocent daughters personal space on social media. Where she sleeps and probably (Still plays) we live in a world where we are teaching kids the importance of staying safe on the internet but really its crap mums like Natascha Ashford that need teaching this. By respecting your children it means they will be more open and trust you. This is why James doesn't have a good relationship with her. You can see the pain in his face. What can we do about this vile woman and the things she posts? The kids bedroom thing angers me so much.....She would rather promote a freebie then respect her kids. Wish the social could get involved with stuff like this. To make sure the kids have given their mums permission to post their pics and of their bedrooms....

Screenshot_2019-07-19-18-21-09-802.jpeg

Why can't you eat your burger and chips off a plate like everyone else? Do you need "fakeaway" boxes? Maybe for a one-off, but the sheer amount of non-recyclable waste she and Tanya produce... So wrong.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 29121

Why can't you eat your burger and chips off a plate like everyone else? Do you need "fakeaway" boxes? Maybe for a one-off, but the sheer amount of non-recyclable waste she and Tanya produce... So wrong.
Only time I’d use fakeaway boxes would be for the kids parties/sleepovers! It must be a proper chore doing it all the time 😂 same with all the themes! I’d end up annoying myself 🙄

Here she is sharing her innocent daughters personal space on social media. Where she sleeps and probably (Still plays) we live in a world where we are teaching kids the importance of staying safe on the internet but really its crap mums like Natascha Ashford that need teaching this. By respecting your children it means they will be more open and trust you. This is why James doesn't have a good relationship with her. You can see the pain in his face. What can we do about this vile woman and the things she posts? The kids bedroom thing angers me so much.....She would rather promote a freebie then respect her kids. Wish the social could get involved with stuff like this. To make sure the kids have given their mums permission to post their pics and of their bedrooms....
I so agree with this...she’s nearly a teenager. Her personal space should be just that. My girls are very private (16 & 17) and have to check every photo that goes on my social media 😂 but I respect that! They don’t wanna be splashed all over my IG or FB. They have their own accounts for that. Obviously days out/special occasions etc are different, they’re fine with it but I’d never infringe on their privacy without running it past them first. It’s called mutual respect & having an extremely good relationship with your children....Tasha should try it. Tanya is so much more respectful of her daughters.

Reactions: 4
Only time I’d use fakeaway boxes would be for the kids parties/sleepovers! It must be a proper chore doing it all the time 😂 same with all the themes! I’d end up annoying myself 🙄

I so agree with this...she’s nearly a teenager. Her personal space should be just that. My girls are very private (16 & 17) and have to check every photo that goes on my social media 😂 but I respect that! They don’t wanna be splashed all over my IG or FB. They have their own accounts for that. Obviously days out/special occasions etc are different, they’re fine with it but I’d never infringe on their privacy without running it past them first. It’s called mutual respect & having an extremely good relationship with your children....Tasha should try it. Tanya is so much more respectful of her daughters.
Tanya is most definatly....She maybe needs to have a word with tasha.

Reactions: 1
She's called her drink the rocket man, why would you make yourself look a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a bigger event than Christmas don’t you know 😂 what the hell!!!???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.