Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one post in 7 hours!!! Last one was the family quote! I think she defo read on here about the projector night last night and her taking 1 million photo's instead of her enjoying the film with her family! Shock horror shes at a bbq without a camera stuck in everyones faces and at their food! Bet its killing her!!!

Reactions: 3
God, Tasha is literally so insufferable isn’t she?! Yet I don’t want to unfollow because I’m always in such disbelief at the bullshit she posts! 😂

Reactions: 6
Sometimes i think she does it to prove a point so she will go missing for 7hrs but shes still taking 20,000 pictures she jist posts them later on. She couldnt not document every 2 minutes of her life even if she tries not to go on ig.

Why does she have to tell us what she’s doing every second of the day! Why does she have to say ‘il say goodnight’ you don’t have to say goodnight to Instagram Natasha ffs!

Reactions: 7
Why do they have to decorate for each meal or occasion😩 it’s pointless wasting your time really... it’s mad how she plans her meals but me I don’t even know what I want on the day 😂

Reactions: 1
FFS give us a break with that bloody awful bed, if that’s the most interesting thing she’s got to post just don’t bother 🙄

That bed company have gifted soo many beds On Instagram it’s a wonder they make any money🤣 anyone who’s anyone on instagram have a bed gifted from them

Fried pineapple and cheese on gammon? Olaf’s they for real!!! Heart attack waiting to happen!!

It’s astonishing how much food they eat, I couldn’t make out if they had one or two gammon steaks, pineapple (over cooked) two eggs, cheese and chips! What exactly is the point of going to the gym if you then eat all that, then sit on the sofa all night with wine and sweets?

• Haha
That dinner looked gross and reminded me of how students or teenagers would cook if they were left home alone.. although teenagers would probably want to eat healthier.
She is so desperate to be something special.. she’s deluded. She is everything that is wrong with society today.. it’s her kids I feel sorry for..

Reactions: 4
When will Tasha ever eat anything that isn’t ‘WOW!! Delicious! So yummy!!’ !?
Not everything has to be so perfect! It’s ok, and very normal, to have a mediocre meal every now and then. Would love for her to say ‘it was ok, nothing special, probably wouldn’t have this again’ for once in her life. Just seems so fake.

When will Tasha ever eat anything that isn’t ‘WOW!! Delicious! So yummy!!’ !?
Not everything has to be so perfect! It’s ok, and very normal, to have a mediocre meal every now and then. Would love for her to say ‘it was ok, nothing special, probably wouldn’t have this again’ for once in her life. Just seems so fake.
If she said anything was crap then there’s no hope of freebies 🤣 gotta remain super positive with every meal

Reactions: 1
Fried pineapple and cheese on gammon? Olaf’s they for real!!! Heart attack waiting to happen!!
They never eat anything nutritious! Always eat about 9pm also. Shes not going to lose any weight going to classes then coming home eating that stodge at 9pm laying heavy in her stomach all night. Even her pineapple she had to fry! Bet it was out a tin too!
Ive never seen any salad or veg on their plates. The kids must be so under nourished....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.