Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both want too be professional influencers especially Tasha. Her desperation is blatantly obvious, she makes a big deal about everything she does. Who cares about her household tat, how many mugs she has too show us every cup of tea she has. Or how everyday has too have a theme. That’s not real life. They need too stop living life through a screen and competing with each other as too who’s life is better. No one cares about what she’s trying too advertise or what freebies she’s got she looks like a twit doing it. The freebie birthday dinner wtf is she so desperate for attention she needs a tacky freebie dinner and she has too post all the way through it. It must be awful going out with her snapping pictures and posting everything on insta. She needs too put her phone down and enjoy her family time.

Reactions: 7
With over 23k followers, she only ever seems to get a couple of hundred likes - sometimes not even that.. out of those 23k, 20k have probably been brought.. most people with that amount of genuine followers will get a huge amount more likes - easily around the 1k mark per picture. My own IG which has about 1500 followers gets more likes than her account.
The sad thing is, brands see she has 23k followers and think they’ll get lots of exposure - which just isn’t the case as it’s so many fake followers. Not only is she living a fake life, she’s kind of got a fake IG.. to be that desperate to be something you’re not is all very sad.. I think she needs genuine help..

Reactions: 4
This woman. I dont know where to start. What an absoloute brat. Going out on a birthday meal and (i can imagine) her squealing at her family take a picture of me take a picture! She did not spend any moment of that meal switching off and spending time with her family. She has some real issues and it needs addressing. You can see the pain in James face on every photo she forces him in to. Ive mentioned before about him never havinga photo with her. On holidays etc. He will only ever have one with his dad. Which is strange because boys are normally close to their mum. You can tell he wants to be as far away from her as possible.You can see in his face he looks strained. I reckon behind closed doors this family have alot of disagreements and arguments about her.

Reactions: 5
Tasha used to be into posting lots of pics but fairly normal otherwise; she was a nice mum, worked around her kids to be home after school etc, but they’ve got older and I think she’s lost her identity so she’s grabbing at insta for validation. Tanya seems to at least have life beyond insta.

She’s clearly learnt nothing from the whole holiday fiasco and having her account suspended. She’s not changed one thing. She really needs help, when will she see that?!

I thought Tasha was on a diet

Also she only took a picture of three meals and the onion rings so someone (James) wouldn’t let her take a picture I’m thinking 😂

Reactions: 3
Did Tasha actually take a photo of the server bringing them their food!?! "here love can you just hold on there a minute until I take your photo. Thank you" wtf like

Also just noticed all the posts from the restaurant are marked with 'ad'

I think she is mossing happiness in her life hence why she posts so mich seeking compliments from people who irrelevant to her every day life 🙄 and people who try and show their life is perfect generally arent happy because most normal people know not even the queens life is perfect

I find it super weird that she calls the people she cleans for “my ladies” I don’t know why just always sounds creepy.

Reactions: 9
I find it super weird that she calls the people she cleans for “my ladies” I don’t know why just always sounds creepy.
And she must be cleaning up shouting 'Eh Mavis its my birthday a week on Wednesday love!' Dropping hints left right and centre as they buy her presents. Cheeky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she must be cleaning up shouting 'Eh Mavis its my birthday a week on Wednesday love!' Dropping hints left right and centre as they buy her presents. Cheeky cow.
Probably written it on their calendars.

• Haha
Tasha - seriously, stop posting pictures of your bloody awful bed.. we’ve seen it far too many times.. it’s dull as tit and nobody wants to see it.. no amount of continually posting your bed will get you more free tit,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get every now and again when you go out to eat you have pre nibbles but nearly every night before dinner 🙄 pre dinner nibbles and drinkies no tanya you are eating a bag of crisps before dinner greedy guts stop trying to be posh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does this photo come across as aggressive? HERES your burger, STAB!!!! I mean, a skewer is acceptable to hold it all together, but a full on steak knife??

I wonder how long Tasha will keep it up. I mean if she is desperate to become an influencer you would think there would come a point when you realise it’s never gonna happen. I’ll say this much, I admire her determination, I would have given this up a loooong time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i See Tashas a leopard and Tanya’s a zebra. Always thought there was something odd about them...they’re zoo animals 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 1
Yet again eating more crap and she's hardly been to the gym at all this week yet she's feeling the benefits of it!!! She has to be on drugs or something like why does she get over excited coz it's the weekend!! Not that she can say she spends it with family although think her phone means more to her than her family. And the amount of alcohol she consumes is ridiculous it's almost every night.

Is it just me or does this photo come across as aggressive? HERES your burger, STAB!!!! I mean, a skewer is acceptable to hold it all together, but a full on steak knife??

View attachment 28148

I wonder how long Tasha will keep it up. I mean if she is desperate to become an influencer you would think there would come a point when you realise it’s never gonna happen. I’ll say this much, I admire her determination, I would have given this up a loooong time ago.
Can we just be happy that the meal isn’t served on a shovel or in a flat cap 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.