Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No... 4 burgers. The white boxes are chicken selects. You know the box that says "5 chicken selects" on it
I’m not sure that’s any better. 5 chicken selects is a large portion and is the equivalent of a larger than normal burger.

So overdone on this thread. Just because someone says something you don't agree with or they're not slagging Tasha off, doesn't mean they're Tasha 😴
You’re clearly not Tasha as you appear to know the difference between they’re, their and there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So overdone on this thread. Just because someone says something you don't agree with or they're not slagging Tasha off, doesn't mean they're Tasha 😴
This thread is clearly full of people who dislike Tasha so why bother coming on here to defend her 🤷🏼‍♀️

True story. Fat cow. Never had a McDonald's in ages she had one one holiday....last month. I have never had a McDonald's in 2 years that's ages. Her diet 🤢🤮. Probs not worth eating anyway by the time she has took photos. No kids you can't eat it , it's just for instagram 😂
She’s had Chinese, Nando’s and McDonalds this week! And why have over 800 people liked the McDs post! 🤔

Reactions: 2
To tasha going a whole month without a mcdonalds is like a year. Obviously she has eaten takeaways by the hundreds in between. Kids work off alot of crap theyre fed because they have fast immune systems and theyre more active. Its the future for them thats the worry. Now we know all the proper meals are faked by jd seasonings all the meals she cooks arent that great at all. They will grow up with very poor diets and unfortunately for them it will hit them when theyre in their 30s or 40s with diabetes high cholestorol etc. She doesnt think about that. Wish she didnt post everything she ate its sooo boring 🙄

She’s had Chinese, Nando’s and McDonalds this week! And why have over 800 people liked the McDs post! 🤔
I think because its a friday night amd it looks nice doesnt it, a takeaway when youre hungry after work its the weekend. Thats all. Says it all when its a mcdonalds that gets all the likes but nothing about her

Reactions: 1
Not gunna lie I almost always get a side at McDonalds....but it’s normally cheese bites or something, not an entire portion of chicken selects 😂 they’d be what I’d have as a meal!

She’s just so over the top on everything, if I said to my kids ‘Right, your McDs tea is here but I need to arrange it all fancy on a tray so I can Insta it before you can eat’....I’d get a few choice words thrown at me 😂 from the ‘hubby’ 🤢 too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her life on Instagram is the gift that keeps on giving!! The “hubby” been out all day working hard to come home to her being sat on her fat one all day and having a Macdonalds for tea, I know what I’d be saying to her!! It’s a joke how she portrays hot have a happy life!!

Reactions: 6
It's the fact she put the McDonald's on a tray to take a photo to then take it off it to eat it! God just take the bloody food out of the bag and give it straight to the kids instead of arranging it for a bleeping photo!! My hubby seriously would not put up with that behaviour. That isn't leading a happy perfect life if she constantly has to do that to make her feel good. Mind you probably wanting freebies from McDonald's so I reckon that's why she constantly takes photos to get businesses etc to try take notice of her. Really can't wait for her to start her living room renovations and see what she has been 'gifted'!!

Reactions: 5
Why would you want nasty looking cheap cleaning trays and bottles?! Oh wait.. it was a freebie, of course she wants it! Hmm.. let’s empty a plastic bottle into another plastic bottle.. weird 🙄

Whoever it was yesterday that said Tasha's sugar filled home made milkshakes had stopped.....well, THEYRE BAAAACK!

Filling the bubbas up on sugar after that disgraceful Mcdonalds last night. It's making me feel sick just seeing the picture. No wonder she needs fillings at the dentist.

Reactions: 6
More Greggs crap, do those kids know what a Vegetable is? I’ve never known anyone to eat so much junk

Whoever it was yesterday that said Tasha's sugar filled home made milkshakes had stopped.....well, THEYRE BAAAACK!

Filling the bubbas up on sugar after that disgraceful Mcdonalds last night. It's making me feel sick just seeing the picture. No wonder she needs fillings at the dentist.
It’s actually disgusting the food she eats! She needs to be on one of them programmes where they really bring it to their attention and see what is does to your insides, she needs to see how much sugar she’s actually eating! It gets me that she brags about it though?! Everyone can make a milkshake and have a McDonalds or crappy Iceland pizza you idiot but not everyone wants to ruin their health. A treat is a treat, not every single bloody day! That makes it the norm.

Its inside levels isn't it. A non-overweight person can still have arteries clogged with fat and have very high cholesterol. Its like a pre diabetes lifestyle for those children.

I don’t know how they are not all seriously overweight, Greggs yesterday, then McDonald’s, Greggs sausage rolls today who would brag about that it’s bloody lazy. Why not cook a fresh meal? I would be mortified if I fed my child so much processed rubbish.

Or seeing as she loves boasting about her crusty garden, grow some veggies or something. Make it a family challenge. Its just processed shite after processed shite. It will be someone else fault when those kids have got spotty faces and greasy hair and bad teeth as they grow a bit older.

Reactions: 1
It’s not like she works full time either.. many mums (and dad’s) work full time and still manage to cook proper meals.. they see it as a priority because they want to give their children all the nutrients they need.. where as all Tasha seems to do is prioritise sitting on her arse.. I have never known anyone watch so much telly - literally some days it’s the first thing she does, wake up, watch tit telly.. most of us get up & go to work.. she is just lazy.. she can’t be arsed to feed her kids properly, she can’t be arsed to properly cook from scratch.. it’s like it’s all just too much like hard work.. we all have moments when we need a quick meal or snack.. but she literally eats junk on top of junk.. I’ve never known anything like it.. and even worse, she’s proud of herself for doing that.. in that sense it’s almist like having kids is too much like hard work for her..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The other day when she was on about how funny one of ‘her ladies’ is and how she hopes she’s like that in her 80’s, all I could think was you won’t be getting to your eighties if you carry on being a greedy cow haha

She is so zoomed in on making her life look the 'perfect life' , but in doing that, she is neglecting her children's life. Their diet, social skills etc.
Unfortunately all she IS doing is making herself look a total tit, a lazy tit.

The other day when she was on about how funny one of ‘her ladies’ is and how she hopes she’s like that in her 80’s, all I could think was you won’t be getting to your eighties if you carry on being a greedy cow haha
Shes hoping to get in on the old dears will that's why she took her shopping. "one of my clients" my arse. Tasha love, you clean tit stains out of toilets. Dont act like you can polish turds, litterally.

I wonder if she’s ever had a full time job in her life or she’s always relied on parents/hubby?
Imagine the financial struggle she’d be in if he left her for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.