Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donjoe81

Heres how the night will go......Control freak Tash will lay out everyones clothes on the bed, she will herself be wearing something to show off her massive camel toe paired with a cheap Primark top (For Tanyas benefit 😉) The obligatory bedroom mirror photo with little madam and her spoilt smirky face will appear. She will no doubt have a babyish dress on as per usual. James won't be on the photo but he might have one with donkey kong dad on the garden. But categorically not his mum. Ok.
Drinks and snacks will be enjoyed by all....On a tray in the living room. This family dont believe in saving themselves for a nice meal remember.
The car selfie will be uploaded next and it will be unflattering as usual with 10 snapchat filters and 4 instagram filters. She will make donkey kong look ridiculous as she always seems to use a filter where he has snapchat earrings on. And Tashas guacamoley mole will be in the pic too. And her 9 chins. They will arrive at said restaurant and it will be somewhere Tanya has already been so Tanya will come on (even though shes supposedly blind atm🤔) and comment 'sooo spoooky as her and del boy went there' and Tash will comment back something passive aggressive. Tash will take photos of the toilet, the bar stool, the pepper grinder, the fire exit, the ketchup sachets, the kitchen, the beer pump and the table number before she allows anyone to order. She will order a candy gloss prosecco (borrinngggg now) and they will all do a cheers boomerang. The food will come and Tash will arrange neatly to take a photo of everyone's meal except James cos hes hard as fuck and puts his foot down. Ive always noticed on the meals out theres only every 3 pics of meals. Good on him for not standing for it. Then some drunk pics close up of the guacamoley again and hubs and little madam will be uploaded saying what a great time they have had and tagging the place and the waiter and the barman in hopes for a free meal next time. Oh dont forget she would of obvs told them its their 17th wedding anniversary (like you do when its for yourself 🤔🤣 Not) so they will bring out a pudding and a sparkler and happy anniversary will be written in some kind of sauce. Donkey kong is in the shitter at this point cos hes embarresed so hes liking a few more young girls pics on the grid. Then they will arrive home anf tge obligatory feet up on sofa pic will appear with sweets and popcorn and they will be watching a film. Hubs choice of course. And space themed cos he likes all of them. Much more than his brother Del. Last pic before bed. Of the bed. For a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Shellybelly

Tashy will renew her vows next week in the tiki bar with donkey Kong. And mini me will be chief bridesmaid. She will be summoned to the garden by "you've got a text". They will then crack on with a reception of yum yums coated In AD/jd seasonings & fruity cider & tinned cocktails. Everyone will have a happy tummy and the bubbas will have been there for the second wedding. XOXO

• Haha
Reactions: 41

donjoe81

Tashy will renew her vows next week in the tiki bar with donkey Kong. And mini me will be chief bridesmaid. She will be summoned to the garden by "you've got a text". They will then crack on with a reception of yum yums coated In AD/jd seasonings & fruity cider & tinned cocktails. Everyone will have a happy tummy and the bubbas will have been there for the second wedding. XOXO
Omg im dying! This is so true! Tanya will announce her engagement on Saturday and Tasha will congratulate her but tell her (in her favourite quote) "thats soooo spooky hunny" Me and John are renewing our vows....🤣

It will be on a Terrific Tuesday and Little madam Olivia will be maid of honour and the daily mail will be invited as they are still in touch from the tiki bar article, that never got published. (I smell bullshit)
It will be a beautiful sunny day and all the garden tat and shit will be out and people will throw jd seasonings over the happy couple. John will be caught up to his usual antics and be found shagging a guest in the garage (sorry home gym) and James might come down off his computer to grab something from the buffet which is definatly going to be served alfresco.
He has signed an agreement to say he wants no photos with his mum though. In fact he has demanded a DNA test to see if she really is her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

swimming

VIP Member
I've messaged John on insta and asked him to politely look into all this nonsense. I told him it was inappropriate for his pre teen daughter's bras have been put on Tasha public account. Ive asked him to think about what is more important to him... his family and children, or a few 'likes' on social media. I explained to him about the seriousness (and very real) part of sadly todays life where online predators will be very complimentary of a teenager daughter and especially now that Tasha doesn't even cover up the school logo/badges on their blazers (hence how I am also going to be making contact with the head teach of the school). Because this has gone too far.

And I agree, poor James. I know teenage boys are miserable most of the time, but this kid looks so so sad - its in his eyes. hes fed up and VERY embarrassed.

And Tasha I know you're reading this, I'm not being an 'online bully' and I am certainly NOT jealous by your life. I am genuinely concerned from what I am seeing. I won't go into too much about my job, but I work with child and social care - and this kind of thing is reported daily and is taken extremely seriously. I'm also not a shit stirrer, I am concerned and this needs to stop. start a fresh account and just advertise things other than your children's life. maybe get a full time job that gets you out of the house so you're not bored and constantly shopping/eating/taking photos. go and get a life of your own and stop living through your bubbas.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Ups27

VIP Member
I’m not sure Tash realises Miller and Carter is a huge chain? ‘This new local restaurant’ ‘so classy’ ‘Never tasted steak like it’ you can tell she normally eats McDonald’s, she’s acting like it’s Michelin starred hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20

swimming

VIP Member
I still think the new thread name should be
"Tanya's passive aggressiveness is so spooky hun, while Tasha's walls remain half done"

Whoever came up with that, well done I like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

swimming

VIP Member
What will never fail to amaze me is this.

I am NOT a follower of Tasha. And I know her full name, husbands name, children's names, what schools they go to (uniform). Where they live. What gym she goes to (her GPS is on her photos if you look into it). What she does for a job. Where they went on holiday and when the house was empty. And like I say, Im not even a follower. I am a stranger.

Does this woman genuinely not give a shit about her safety and kids safety? I am tempted to write to the school the children go to to make them aware a parent is providing information online irresponsibly. It wasn't that long ago that her put some homework up that her daughter did about keeping safe online!! It worries me what middle aged sad women will do for a few likes.

Reactions: 18

newmoon

They only wallpapered to the start of the wardrobe [emoji23] don’t worry about moving it and doing the whole wall hun

• Haha
  • Wow

donjoe81

The woman deserves every bit of criticism. She posts every god damn thing about her family on a public forum to be viewed by everyone. She thinks she's high and mighty and pretends to lead a perfect life. I'm sorry but NOONE on this earth has a perfect life. She's false and people have opened her eyes to her and her pathetic ways. The crap she eats but says she goes to the gym. Not long ago she was advertising slimming drinks so that explains why she don't put weight on. She's only on Instagram for the freebies and her constant begging tagging companies etc is so transparent. People aren't going to back down on here coz if a negative comment is posted on her Instagram it's instantly deleted and person is blocked. If she can't take criticism she shouldnt fucking post so much crap on her pathetic page. Dont forget all the fake followers she has. She's a laughing stock and totally deserves it
And i hope someone does contact her childs school about what was previously said in this thread.
She exploits her children to the point they look so upset and uncomfortable. Well James's especially. Shes made a mini me out of Olivia who will grow up thinking the world owes her something and she can be given everything on a plate. If this woman was more realistic and actually admitted that tuesday wasnt so fucking terrific and that she had piles of ironing to do but wishes she could sit and watch tv instead people probably would think she was really humble and could relate to her but no one buys this crap Tasha. No way do you get home from work, go shopping and watch a whole netflix series in one afternoon and think its terrific. Your a mum to and we secretly know your losing your shit like the rest of us at times. Stop pretending. She is everything thats wrong with with todays society and people are struggling with mental health issues and thinking they aren't being a good human or even mother cos of idiots like this woman pretending with this false lifestyle! I expect it from the newer generation who have never lived without social media or phones but this woman is a mid 40s. Its embarrassing. To me i thinks shes the worst of the lot...

• Heart

Beadyeye

This is exactly what will happen. Sooo spooky hunni hehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 17

swimming

VIP Member
Cannot believe what I am seeing. Shes under a blanket with soup on a tray "feeling very loved and lucky". YOUVE HAD A FUCKING FILLING IN YOUR ROTTEN SWEET INFESTED TEETH. Sweet Jesus!

Its a competition for sure. Tanya had a bad eye and 'felt very loved and lucky', now this ones had a filling and feels the same.

Right putting it into perspective here, my neighbour had a triple heart bypass and the day he was released from hospital, he went to Tescos and pushed the trolley round from his wheelchair then came out for a short walk with the dog. He had just been in intensive care for 2 weeks.

This silly cow infuriates me. Playing on having a sore gob. Try shoving less sugar in there love, it might help the fillings.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tdm

VIP Member
Am I reading into things or is trash admitting to driving at least a bit tipsy? She said she had to go to the petrol station to buy a gas bottle and states “lucky I hadn’t had too much to drink by then” drunk driving is no joke. I don’t drive even when I’ve had a glass of wine. Maybe a night in jail would wake her the hell up. Not clever at all.

Reactions: 15

Mum123

VIP Member
Bloody love missjenkyjenks - latest stories of her spare room that’s been shown on the company’s IG, ‘it’s not an ad by the way- I buy my own wallpaper’ 😂😂😂 brilliant! Tasha is really pissing her off. Can’t tasha see what an absolute fool she looks to everyone, complete laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 15

swimming

VIP Member
Tash got to THE NEW miller and Carter first.

"so spooky hun, del was going to take me there tonight and propose but I got a bad eye"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Daisy22

Am I the only one who thinks this has gone too far? We don’t know that she was over the limit. Yes she may have had a drink but unless she was over the limit she hasn’t done anything illegal wether you agree with her actions or not. If you feel so strongly about it perhaps you should be petitioning the government to change the law rather than messaging JD seasonings about a nobody “influencer”

Blahaha

What I don't get (apart from the under-cooked toast on this morning's picture) is why everything is photographed in its original container. Like the orange juice in the carton on the table - how council is that?! She should be ashamed!! Put it in a carafe or a jug, love, and actually make an effort; not just slamming a carton of orange juice on the table . . . ugh, hate the low standards most people seem to have in the UK!
Your use of the word “council” feels incredibly derogatory

She says she loves autumn & cosy nights in - yeah because she can sit on her arse even longer..
What an absolute saddo.. why stage a photo of shit you brought.. no one with a sane mind thinks it’s normal to use leaves to stage a photo with autumn shit in it.. I’m looking at it like WTAF. The thought process that she must go through:
1) must buy crap
2) get crap home & plan how to stage pictures
3) goes to ‘box of leaves’ in crap cupboard
4) spends ages trying to make photo look nice
5) photo looks chavvy & crap but must post it any way on IG
6) sits and waits for fake friends to write fake pleasantries & reply with equally fake comments ‘thanks hun 💖
7) next day, process repeats.. must buy more crap... and it goes on..

We are doomed...

• Haha