Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those wallpaper samples are awful.
Assume she isn’t paying for them but no #ad

Reactions: 3
I’d say the chicken selects x 2 are for the kiddies🙄 with a side cheeseburger for James.
2 x Big Macs? For Donkey kong John and fries.

Whats the difference with the shoe pics?! Still looks like a tit tip tash love.
Erghhh wallpaper is tacky as! I hate the one they have on the hall and landing 🤢 with the old brown carpet. I see shes chose grey samples. Grey is very 4/5 years ago. Shes so old fashioned.

Reactions: 1
Whats the difference with the shoe pics?! Still looks like a tit tip tash love.
Erghhh wallpaper is tacky as! I hate the one they have on the hall and landing 🤢 with the old brown carpet. I see shes chose grey samples. Grey is very 4/5 years ago. Shes so old fashioned.
she prob didn't pick grey as a colour, it was probably what the company is trying to flog as it is 4 years old and no one else wants it :ROFLMAO:
lets see what tanya slags off about to her "mates" this week. hilarious

• Haha
Here we go....The start of the 'surprise' night. I would so hate to know my fella was going to be proposing. Nothing romantic about it when you already know. And everyone else watching knows it will happen to. But i wpuld still rather look at tanyas pics than seeing what food tasha will be shovelling down her throat tonight...Boring......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m gutted Tanya is private I don’t follow her! I so want to see the extraordinarily romantic proposal. Nothing says romance like a blow by blow account and five thousand photos on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m gutted Tanya is private I don’t follow her! I so want to see the extraordinarily romantic proposal. Nothing says romance like a blow by blow account and five thousand photos on the gram
Just me and my man she’s put...yeah and your 16 thousand followers love. So romantic 🤣 how utterly pathetic to know your going to be proposed to and act all shocked when you’ve planned the whole night, your outfit, even your bloody wedding already. Give it a rest 🤣 really hope he doesn’t propose, will be hilarious 😆

Reactions: 4
Can someone post pics of offending post 🤣 when talking about them some of us blocked can’t see tit here 🤣 us mere tattle have to imagine the offending picture

Reactions: 3
I don’t know who miss jenkyjenks is on Tanya’s post about the wallpaper but I like her!

• Haha
If he doesn't propose she will style it out by going "me and my man have decided that we want to keep it private with just our besties and fam to the wedding so watch this space"

duck off love.

I don’t know who miss jenkyjenks is on Tanya’s post about the wallpaper but I like her!
what did she say? comment has been deleted

• Haha
Whoever it was yesterday that said Tasha's sugar filled home made milkshakes had stopped.....well, THEYRE BAAAACK!

Filling the bubbas up on sugar after that disgraceful Mcdonalds last night. It's making me feel sick just seeing the picture. No wonder she needs fillings at the dentist.
I said it 🙋🏻‍♀️ and spoke too soon 🤦🏻‍♀️

If he doesn't propose she will style it out by going "me and my man have decided that we want to keep it private with just our besties and fam to the wedding so watch this space"

duck off love.

what did she say? comment has been deleted
Sge told her not to get grey wallpaper because everyone has grey! The comments are still there

Oh dear god Tascha really is the gift that keeps on giving, her daughter helped her tidy her shoes so she can see what she’s got, let me help you there love you have a wardrobe full of shite most of which looks fit for the bin. She’s reused the Ikea lights, these should be binned too, as far the hideous wallpaper samples, as has been said they are all at least 4 years out of date, well done for catching on to the grey theme now that everyone else is moving on. Sure she’s going to get enough free rolls of any of these she wants nobody else would take them🙄🙄

• Haha
It’s only for a feature wall apparently so everything else will stay the same colour and unpainted 🙄

EVERY SINGLE TIME TANYA AND DEL HAVE A DATE NIGHT TASHA AND DONKEY KONG HAVE AN IMPROMPTU ONE!!!!! Christ on a bike!!!! Tascha dont let this woman have anything! Always trying to steal her thunder. They are the pub. John will get down amd one knee and propose again for them to renew their vows and Tash will tell Tanya tmw 'ooohhh soooo spooky hun!' Just let her have her night HUN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does everyone know Tanya is getting engaged tonight? I’ve been blocked so don’t know anything lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.