Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERY SINGLE TIME TANYA AND DEL HAVE A DATE NIGHT TASHA AND DONKEY KONG HAVE AN IMPROMPTU ONE!!!!! Christ on a bike!!!! Tascha dont let this woman have anything! Always trying to steal her thunder. They are the pub. John will get down amd one knee and propose again for them to renew their vows and Tash will tell Tanya tmw 'ooohhh soooo spooky hun!' Just let her have her night HUN!!!!
that cracked me up. its cos I know how likely it will be that it happens.

Reactions: 1
What is the point in putting candy floss with Prosecco I don’t get it

Reactions: 3
I don’t know who miss jenkyjenks is on Tanya’s post about the wallpaper but I like her!
Haha brilliant she said if its not grey on instagram then its gifted!!! 😂😂😂Wonder what Tash thought of that! Good one! And someone else asked her if she is changing her carpet 😂😂😂 I think half of Tashas followers are on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not sure if she’s changing the carpet because grey and brown looks so great together (said no one ever)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not sure if she’s changing the carpet because grey and brown looks so great together (said no one ever)
They will only change it if she can get it for free 🙄🙄🙄 god forbid they actually pay for anything

Reactions: 5
She’s on the beg for a sofa too I can’t believe people actually do this the entitlement is baffling

Reactions: 4
Oh my word there is only 1 mildly decent wallpaper out of those lot. She has no taste whatsoever and that carpet definately needs changing if they are decorating. Its horrid.

Reactions: 2
Who would have guessed that on Tanya's 'surprise' night Tasha would.have an 'impromptu' night out! So, so predictable and so, so embarrassing!

Why is everything wow! It's a pub meal!!! We all know pub meals are ok! F☆☆☆s sake@ your not in Paris your in a gastro pub in your home town! Yesssssss, we all know your 'boyfriend' is going to propose! You have planned it it's not a surprise! Leave the pictures till the end!!!

Reactions: 2
I think half of Tashas followers are on here
So true! I found this site when she shared the petition to close it down due to the "bullying" she and her "sister-in-law" received. Does she not realise everyone's laughing at her?

Why is everything wow! It's a pub meal!!! We all know pub meals are ok! F☆☆☆s sake@ your not in Paris your in a gastro pub in your home town! Yesssssss, we all know your 'boyfriend' is going to propose! You have planned it it's not a surprise! Leave the pictures till the end!!!
Is he really gonna propose in a gastro pub though? 🤔😐😑

that pic she took of outside the pub is so obviously a stock image I just googled imaged it, and it came up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Jesus Christ these women. get off social media for once in your bloody life!

Last edited:
that pic she took of outside the pub is so obviously a stock image I just googled imaged it, and it came up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Jesus Christ these women. get off social media for once in your bloody life!
I know surely if you knew it was a 'specoal' night tou wouldn't document the evening????

Tashy is going to get pregnant tonight if the other one gets the ring. But she will announce it in the morning. Smiley face glass of orange juice with breakfast bagel yum yums.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.