Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The towel for "hubby's neck", washed once a week, well rinsed, what a minger!!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
That just screams BACTERIA to me. How embarrassing, why would you admit that!! Makes my skin crawl. A sweaty towel being washed once a week. Not acceptable.

Tanyas getting her surprise today. lol. (basically by that, she means the engagement ring she bought herself. Or it will be a haribo ring with "me and my fiancé are going ring shopping together at Argos this weekend"

Reactions: 2
Seriously, how many burgers each on that tray?! She is the biggest hypocrite ever - she is literally a human dustbin with the sheer volume of tit she eats.. and that doesn’t include what she probably eats in secret too..
In one week she has consumed so much food but especially so much alcohol.. it’s not normal 🐷🐷🐷

Reactions: 4
Seriously, how many burgers each on that tray?! She is the biggest hypocrite ever - she is literally a human dustbin with the sheer volume of tit she eats.. and that doesn’t include what she probably eats in secret too..
In one week she has consumed so much food but especially so much alcohol.. it’s not normal 🐷🐷🐷
Haven’t had McDonalds in ages...........oh yes not since your holibobs in Spain 🐷🐷

Reactions: 1
“Naughty hubby brought home a McDonald’s treat for dinner well it is the weekend”
As if she doesn’t eat like a pig every other day 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Naughty hubby" 😬

I don't know how those kids are still slim, like above poster said the amount of burgers for a family of 4 is ridiculous.

‘Naughty hubby’ could she be more cringe 🤮🤮🤮

I bet that tray was all Tasha’s food really 😂

Reactions: 3
"Naughty hubby" 😬

I don't know how those kids are still slim, like above poster said the amount of burgers for a family of 4 is ridiculous.
Their metabolisms will slow down soon though and the weight will creep on. Not to mention what shes doing to their insides. She could be giving them diabetes and i bet their skin is horrible though. They eat no fruit or veg those kids. Dont know how she sleeps at night in her free bed. Like ive said numerous times, shes just basically a crappy mother....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their metabolisms will slow down soon though and the weight will creep on. Not to mention what shes doing to their insides. She could be giving them diabetes and i bet their skin is horrible though. They eat no fruit or veg those kids. Dont know how she sleeps at night in her free bed. Like ive said numerous times, shes just basically a crappy mother....
True story. Fat cow. Never had a McDonald's in ages she had one one holiday....last month. I have never had a McDonald's in 2 years that's ages. Her diet 🤢🤮. Probs not worth eating anyway by the time she has took photos. No kids you can't eat it , it's just for instagram 😂

I quite agree, you can already see with Olivia spots when Tasha posts pics of her which doesn't help with acne they will already get from their ages. She should be feeding them fruit and veg more, the idea of the fruit kebabs I must admit was good because at least at their age it makes eating fruit more "fun". I hated eating it growing up but at least the idea of leaving multiple choices of fruit out and letting the kids make their own fruit kebabs was something healthy for a change. The problem is she feeds them one meal a week of fruit or something half healthy and the rest is Iceland pizzas, chickens nuggets, tons of McDonald's and god knows what else. As she isn't sharing anymore her homemade milkshakes or snacks like she used to.

They’ve got 4 meals plus 2 boxes of selects and sides. Pigs
Who the duck orders sides with a mcdonalds! Your fries is a side! You just order a meal surely? Im always full for the rest of the day and feel sick after a mcdonalds. For a woman to eat like that also....I dont know anyone who orders that much from mcdonalds apart from teenage lads who are stoned!

Who the duck orders sides with a mcdonalds! Your fries is a side! You just order a meal surely? Im always full for the rest of the day and feel sick after a mcdonalds. For a woman to eat like that also....I dont know anyone who orders that much from mcdonalds apart from teenage lads who are stoned!
I’m sure it’s been said on one of these threads that they smoke weed 🤣 must have the munchies so McDonald’s it is 😂

Live a little hun

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.