Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for all the selfies tonight! Someone said earlier (I dont know where the comment has gone, anyone see it?) something like "bring on the pics of tanya's 3 chins and Tasha's massive mole" ... I did giggle.

appearances aside, its all coming out the woodwork now what tanya has been saying and its what we all imagine she'd come out with to be fair! the passive aggressiveness won't be there tonight it will all be "love you hunny" and "we are family!" then she'll go into work tomorrow slagging her off again :ROFLMAO: then its the big surprise that Derek will be doing. I stand by my guess that it will be another crappy curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LOL. I was waiting for a pic of the frozen pizzas James and Olivia "requested" while Mummy Mole and Donkey Kong John are out on their date night... Instead we got her Iceland haul... I wonder do her "ladies" know what an important Instagram influencer she is? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Today with Tashas mole” said in a Geordie accent like of Bo Selecta with Enriques mole

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow the Iceland haul with the frozen kebab meat?! I’m sure she’ll chuck some jd seasoning on and say it’s slimming world friendly and hash tag syn free! Ffs 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how this double date will go. Both ladies constantly on instagram whilst John and Derek chat about how similar their lives are? Even down to the same meals! Spooky!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the bet that the projector, sorry ‘outdoor cinema’ is never used again
It will now you’ve said that ...we all know tgey
View attachment 31145

LOL. I was waiting for a pic of the frozen pizzas James and Olivia "requested" while Mummy Mole and Donkey Kong John are out on their date night... Instead we got her Iceland haul... I wonder do her "ladies" know what an important Instagram influencer she is? 🤣🤣
she’s definitely kerry katona mothers gone to Iceland type 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god.. the camel toe in those overly tight white jeans 🤮🤮🤮
No wonder shes unhealthy and large for her height and frame. She eats utter tit. Frozen kebab meat?! Who buys that stuff? And i wouldnt feed it my kids!!! Dont know what the hells in it. Wonder what Tanya thinks to her food shop and meals cos i would consider her to be a bit of a foodie. Tge only thing i like her page for is cos her food looks lush she cooks similar to me.

Yes next thread must be called Tashas mole 😂😂😂

"Donkey Kong John" 😂

Tasha has made John to look really stupid with those earrings in that sc filter pic.

Oh god I saw earlier she is about to have a living room "major makeover". Await the 10,000 pics every single day when it's done. Bet you all are beside yourselves with excitement 😜

Oh my god.. the camel toe in those overly tight white jeans 🤮🤮🤮
Reminds me of the Iceland donner kebab 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
They’ve had the same meal as each-other and their nails are painted the same color tonight. 🤣

Reactions: 4
I reckon she's on the beg for a free sofa!! She's been liking quite a few sofa companies on Instagram recently. Probably waiting on her free wallpaper arriving all 2 rolls of it so she can at least redecorate 1 wall!! Probably not even freshen up any of the paint work either. God it's awful as it is now just imagine how much more tacky it's going to look. Oh and have noticed any time they meet up with Tanya and del boy she never posts any pictures of them all together now. Only get a glimpse of a drink or a meal they are having. Clearly knows they are getting slagged off on here!!

• Haha
I reckon she's on the beg for a free sofa!! She's been liking quite a few sofa companies on Instagram recently. Probably waiting on her free wallpaper arriving all 2 rolls of it so she can at least redecorate 1 wall!! Probably not even freshen up any of the paint work either. God it's awful as it is now just imagine how much more tacky it's going to look. Oh and have noticed any time they meet up with Tanya and del boy she never posts any pictures of them all together now. Only get a glimpse of a drink or a meal they are having. Clearly knows they are getting slagged off on here!!
If the lounge “makeover” is anything like any of her other, cheap tacky makeovers she’s done, we’re in for a treat with half finished wallpaper, grubby paintwork and the naffest colours and furnishings to match the rest over house 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣Tasha thinks she is something special with her Tastecard.. no love, they give them away all the time.. I get one free as part of a corporate partnership my employer has .. but I just use mine like any normal person and don’t feel the need to post it all over IG.
She always seems to think that every day mundane things are really special.. get a grip love.. you lead a dull as tit life that every one laughs at!

Reactions: 9
Ladies make sure you try the sunset burger from Nando’s hehehe #yumyum #happytums

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The "home renovations" make me cringe. Its called DECORATING ffs.
Placing bets on what it will be. A cheap knock off sofa #gifted. One or two rolls of thick chavvy wallpaper.
But they won't change the carpet, the dining table, the CLUTTER will remain and Tanya will continue going into work slagging it off saying "Tasha's house this or that hehe #happyfriyay"

• Haha
The makeover where the years old flat brown carpet will stay and no paintwork will be glossed or painted. It frustrates me when they decorate. Cant believe she posts her house on insta to be honest. My house is beautiful. I dont have an account for it cos its not my thing buy i love following other home owners houses similar to mine. And everything we have worked for in our house and every renovation we have made has had blood sweat and tears put in to it. Tascha wishes she had an insta worthy home but ppl are just laughing at yours love...What did Tanya say about it? Her house is like a land of make believe? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I was told tanya was gossiping with a lady (won't say her name as this is being read), and said along the lines of "Tasha lives in a world of make believe and her house is full of make believe"

I agree with the house thing! We live in a 5 bedroom detached with just under 2 acres of green and I wouldn't dream of taking photos of my personal space or any material things I purchase, especially my teenage children's very private spaces at that age. I would be embarrassed to 'show off' my home or material items. Its all been worked for over about 5 years of projects and plans and I am comfortable just living. I dont have to constantly be on the lookout for improvements and tatt

Still cracking up at "ladies just go into boots and say my name and you'll get a free piece of tit" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
"Tasha lives in a world of make believe and her house is full of make believe"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can't bear her or the ginger one, but this could be actually twisted and could actually be a compliment in some way? Maybe in the sense that it's a fun place to be, make believe fantasy place where they all have great fun!?

Reactions: 1
I can't bear her or the ginger one, but this could be actually twisted and could actually be a compliment in some way? Maybe in the sense that it's a fun place to be, make believe fantasy place where they all have great fun!?
If I were as old as these two, I wouldnt find my house being called that a compliment. We know how passive aggressive she can be towards her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.