Tanya & Tasha #50 Tasha's a moron, her house is a wreck, Tanya’s just rotten that’s why God took her neck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does tash think it acceptable to go around taking pics of her customers houses. I’d be livid!

I mean to be fair my sons used to pop in the local and have a soft drink when they were under 18 and play a game of pool.
💯 round here, to even order at the bar, you need to be 18, the local pool club is different, but our pubs seem to be really strict (my ego loves it when they ask me for ID ) she just seems to have perpetual foot in mouth disease, that one !

Reactions: 6
Whatever happened to Tashs health kick from last year? And the diet nonsense she was pushing? Where has her JD seasonings posts gone? And Roov?.. So many questions

Reactions: 9
Afternoon everyone - so pleased to have my first thread title 😊
what’s this about a cruise? 😂

ETA - anyone else seen these? There’s a matching set for the ladies 🤪
AFE03191-A877-4887-AB31-89360C8F954A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Having a nose on Tanyas neighbours Instagram because it’s usually a pretty happy insta, haven’t been on in ages so was catching up and noticed just recently she’s moved out of the family home next door to Tan and back to her parents. She seems like such a genuine nice person and not once has insta mad tan commented on her posts asking if she’s okay when plenty of others did

• Sad
Oh gawd it’s started, let the battle of the bunting and all things jubilee commence! 🙈

Having a nose on Tanyas neighbours Instagram because it’s usually a pretty happy insta, haven’t been on in ages so was catching up and noticed just recently she’s moved out of the family home next door to Tan and back to her parents. She seems like such a genuine nice person and not once has insta mad tan commented on her posts asking if she’s okay when plenty of others did
Tan’s probably had a falling out with her, like she probably does with most people unfortunate enough to cross her path 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Oh gawd it’s started, let the battle of the bunting and all things jubilee commence! 🙈

Tan’s probably had a falling out with her, like she probably does with most people unfortunate enough to cross her path 🤷‍♀️
She’s going to make more of the Queen’s Platinum jubilee than her own son’s 18th, isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Why has she got paper plates with Tanya on?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tash is a marketing departments wet dream.

Tan will post a pic of all her jubilee shite soon but she'll have bought it years ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Creasing up at this thread title :ROFLMAO:
It’s has got to be one of the funniest ones 🤣🤣

I love her account. Such a genuine lovely person. Very talented too. I am sure she will be ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Tanya's gona be fummmminnn. Can't wait for the passive aggressive tones in her next post 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tans gone quiet. Another flare up? H2B will be speeding around following vans again. And there will absolutely be a takeaway insisted as she puts her trotters up with a drink poured.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who’s the neighbour?
I don’t want to say her name, but she made Tan some Percy pig cupcakes last year on her birthday. She has a really lovely account, her food looks amazing.

Tans gone quiet. Another flare up? H2B will be speeding around following vans again. And there will absolutely be a takeaway insisted as she puts her trotters up with a drink poured.
She’ll be stomping to M&S tomorrow, and it’s take away tonight because she can’t cope with anyone having something before her.
Her dinner last night looked like road kill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t want to say her name, but she made Tan some Percy pig cupcakes last year on her birthday. She has a really lovely account, her food looks amazing.

She’ll be stomping to M&S tomorrow, and it’s take away tonight because she can’t cope with anyone having something before her.
Her dinner last night looked like road kill.
I found her, I follow her…that’s a shame she’s had to leave her home ☹

Reactions: 3
Two wraps. Is one not enough? Fish themed tins with far too much cutlery for these two sad sacks, plus why would you use cutlery for wraps and fries, that are in enamel dishes, on greaseproof, on an enamel plate, on a wooden board, on a woven wicker mat? Where the duck does this oaf keep all this tit and why??? A plate would do. One plate!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.