Tanya & Tasha #50 Tasha's a moron, her house is a wreck, Tanya’s just rotten that’s why God took her neck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 50th!!! thread for the grusome twosome that are Natascha Ashford and Tanya (Tanzi) Whitlock.

Thanks to @Mitzymooface for the cracking title, I had to jig it a bit to fit

I need to read through the last thread to do a proper recap as they are both so boring but it will no doubt include dirty grout, disgusting meals and pissing money up the wall.

You guys on this thread are amazing and I’m sure the only reason a lot of us still follow the Sisters (inlaw) Grimm ❤

Recap -

Tasha is now a Honey G lookalike, she’s still not very bright.
Tanzi is still zooming around in her sports car (with masking tape in the wing mirror)
Easter was a massive pissing contest - no one won it was just embarrassing!
James turns 18 tomorrow, let’s see how long it takes him to move out.
Tan pretends that her daughters are there when they aren’t but did spend an afternoon with her son for the second time in 5 or so years
The dogs still haven’t been walked
The grout is still bogging
Tan’s started being passive aggressive again so we can only hope that a return to the glory days is coming.
Please add anything I have missed….
Think we have the cruise to look forward to soon?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The 50th!!! thread for the grusome twosome that are Natascha Ashford and Tanya (Tanzi) Whitlock.

Thanks to @Mitzymooface for the cracking title, I had to jig it a bit to fit

I need to read through the last thread to do a proper recap as they are both so boring but it will no doubt include dirty grout, disgusting meals and pissing money up the wall.

You guys on this thread are amazing and I’m sure the only reason a lot of us still follow the Sisters (inlaw) Grimm ❤

Recap -

Tasha is now a Honey G lookalike, she’s still not very bright.
Tanzi is still zooming around in her sports car (with masking tape in the wing mirror)
Easter was a massive pissing contest - no one won it was just embarrassing!
James turns 18 tomorrow, let’s see how long it takes him to move out.
Tan pretends that her daughters are there when they aren’t but did spend an afternoon with her son for the second time in 5 or so years
The dogs still haven’t been walked
The grout is still bogging
Tan’s started being passive aggressive again so we can only hope that a return to the glory days is coming.
Please add anything I have missed….
Think we have the cruise to look forward to soon?
Brilliant recap @Belleboo 👏🏻
Thank you for doing a new thread.
So we are on thread 50! Matches Tans age and Trasha’s IQ.
We have a lot to look forward too, Tan is on it early trying to steal the lime light from Trasha’s sons 18th birthday.
The boob mask is beyond a joke!
Your a middle age woman, get a grip for duck sake!
Not only do we have birthdays, cruises and dining al fresco, it’s the Queen’s jubilee. That’s going to be a massive dick measuring competition.
Anyone know why Trasha had a bad start to the week? I think the car wash wasn’t open or the lawn mower repair shop has closed!!

No one person has asked her what’s wrong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So much to look forward to! 😂😂

The queens jubilee is my baby’s 1st birthday. I might join in with the dick measuring with themed tit. I might wear a mask with the queen on and a crown for the theme. And some cucumber sandwiches.

duck me they are a PR’s wet dream. All the merchandise from all the shops they will buy. Biscuit tins galore, bunting, christ.

Alfresco dining. Motorbike trips out with French plaits. Drink driving. Tub hot (tanya, you too please). Photos from the toilet window sunrise after a greasy tit from all the food Trasha has eaten. The wing mirror still stuck together with masking tape. Flowers delivered. TAKEAWAYS GALORE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe that’s all 🗑 has done for James’ 18th. She made so much more of an effort for princess Olivia and got so many presents etc.

Reactions: 8
I’m still not over the DIY napkins to be honest. She’s absolutely lost the plot.

• Haha
Screenshot_20220420_113336.jpg

Wet dickless H2B fs its a packet kit she's used 🙄

I knew Tash favoured her daughter but ffs that's hardly any effort shes put in

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tasha has shocked me to be fair, that’s all for James?
she’s mentioned driving lessons so I can only assume she’s paid and booked a group of lessons for him but why not buy some other little bits too, aftershave? A wallet? I don’t know normal small bits you’d get an 18 year old just to make it seem more like his birthday?

Also makes me sad he’s only got one card there. Don’t get me wrong I’ve only been getting 1 card forever but surely they have family that could have sent one? Or perfect Olivia could have at least picked a card up for her brother?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tasha has shocked me to be fair, that’s all for James?
she’s mentioned driving lessons so I can only assume she’s paid and booked a group of lessons for him but why not buy some other little bits too, aftershave? A wallet? I don’t know normal small bits you’d get an 18 year old just to make it seem more like his birthday?

Also makes me sad he’s only got one card there. Don’t get me wrong I’ve only been getting 1 card forever but surely they have family that could have sent one? Or perfect Olivia could have at least picked a card up for her brother?

It’s a really poor show, she makes more of a fuss of herself on a Friday night. If she didn’t waste so much money he wouldn’t have to wait until he turned 18 for driving lessons. He could have started at 17 and had his license by now. I bet the little madam gets lessons for her 17th.

Reactions: 11
Currently there’s a long waiting list for driving lessons and for tests. Not all kids are desperate to drive at 17 - perhaps J wanted to have money in the bank to buy and run a car - he might not of have that when he 17. Maybe he is being sensible

Reactions: 4
Currently there’s a long waiting list for driving lessons and for tests. Not all kids are desperate to drive at 17 - perhaps J wanted to have money in the bank to buy and run a car - he might not of have that when he 17. Maybe he is being sensible
OK Tash, that’s me told. While you’re here, can you please clean your grout. It’s feckin disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a really poor show, she makes more of a fuss of herself on a Friday night. If she didn’t waste so much money he wouldn’t have to wait until he turned 18 for driving lessons. He could have started at 17 and had his license by now. I bet the little madam gets lessons for her 17th.
I was certain she made out like he did lessons last year and that was his birthday gift and I’m right, so has he just been given driving lessons two years now? He’s actually had less fuss, presents and cards for his 18th

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I was certain she made out like he did lessons last year and that was his birthday gift and I’m right, so has he just been given driving lessons two years now? He’s actually had less fuss, presents and cards for his 18th
I wasn’t following her last year but it’s all very bizarre. She makes such a fuss and has tablescapes for every nonevent. I get that she might not want to show his actual presents but she’s not shy at showing all of the wrapped parcels for her daughter. She didn’t even put the bottle of her son’s favourite cocktail in a bag.

Reactions: 7
I have to agree about the driving lesson/test backlogs. This time last year we were only just getting back to some kind of normality after another lockdown and I don’t even think lessons had commenced? However, it is weird he got said same pressie last year. Where is the bow wrapped second hand car Trash?!

I’m hoping the son told Trash to hold back on all the bloody tat and let him go to the pub in peace and have his first legal pint!

I have to agree about the driving lesson/test backlogs. This time last year we were only just getting back to some kind of normality after another lockdown and I don’t even think lessons had commenced? However, it is weird he got said same pressie last year. Where is the bow wrapped second hand car Trash?!

I’m hoping the son told Trash to hold back on all the bloody tat and let him go to the pub in peace and have his first legal pint!
I don't know if we are different in Scotland by I've got family who've been getting lessons since last year its opened up again here but there is a backlog.

To me it's the lack of fuss she's made, I scrolled back and her daughter got loads of posts, presents, meal out etc but could be he asked for no fuss and not to he posted all over Instagram

I get the impression the son is very private and doesn’t like a fuss whereas the daughter, she’s a whole different level which you just know Trash loves!

Oh my god. I remember this now as they went for a meal and he took his highway code book o the meal With them. I presume so he coild
Hide from 🗑 camera

• Haha
Dickless Del comments straight away when Tan posts but never comments on Trasha’s for his own nephew!
What a utter prick.
He may not have wanted a fuss, good job really because she didn’t make one.
My daughter is the same age, and has been having lessons since last May. But she waited a couple of months. But there is a back log, and maybe he wanted to wait til he was 18. Either way, Trasha has had a bad start to the week and she doesn’t seem to be over it. 😆

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.