Tanya & Tasha #50 Tasha's a moron, her house is a wreck, Tanya’s just rotten that’s why God took her neck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Trash calls it an Expresso Martini one more time....grr! I bet she says advocado too.
I hope they are going to Wagamamas and bring some real napkins home for Tan. I'm still lolling over her artwork. The time it must have taken to make such a tit prop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If Trash calls it an Expresso Martini one more time....grr! I bet she says advocado too.
I hope they are going to Wagamamas and bring some real napkins home for Tan. I'm still lolling over her artwork. The time it must have taken to make such a tit prop.
IT SAYS ESPRESSO ON THE BOTTLE, THE THICK witch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They must be the only ones in that pub! Wonder if James chose to go there for that reason 🤣

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how little she has done for her sons 18th birthday! The amount she spends on shite and day trips to London for her friend yet her son gets a game of pool at a pub! horrible!

Reactions: 8
Look like Tasha eating James birthday cake before he has the chance to have a slice himself. Pig

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another instance where Tasha has given out details of where her child likes to spend time. Even tagged the location! head.

Smooth move tagging the pub that her JUST 18 year old goes to ( with his mates ) That are clearly being served underage ! I don’t care, but the licensing people might 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Why does tash think it acceptable to go around taking pics of her customers houses. I’d be livid!

Smooth move tagging the pub that her JUST 18 year old goes to ( with his mates ) That are clearly being served underage ! I don’t care, but the licensing people might 🤦‍♀️
I mean to be fair my sons used to pop in the local and have a soft drink when they were under 18 and play a game of pool.

Attachments

• Heart
I thought that too, I feel sorry for his mates that might not be 18 yet and being ID’d next time they visit for sneaky pint!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe the fat cow had to have a slice of his cake. No one else has any. Her meal was big enough. Why couldn’t she have waited until tonight when they all have dinner round the table. Could have sang to him and has his favourite “expresso martini” with it. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.