Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nodlehs

‘Not sure what happened there’ ?! You typed a racist caption and got called out for it, that’s what happened there, goodness me just admit you were wrong!!

Reactions: 27

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Currently there’s a long waiting list for driving lessons and for tests. Not all kids are desperate to drive at 17 - perhaps J wanted to have money in the bank to buy and run a car - he might not of have that when he 17. Maybe he is being sensible
OK Tash, that’s me told. While you’re here, can you please clean your grout. It’s feckin disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow, what can I say :oops:
Tan if you are reading this (and I'm sure you are) please just enjoy your holiday with your fiance and make memories together. Forget about instagram and showing us everything you eat because no one gives a shit. You look like a bloody fool, and if you are not careful Taco will finally grow a pair of balls and leave you because this can't be much fun for him. This is not a holiday its just another setting for Instagram and quite frankly its very sad indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

leighboo

Two wraps. Is one not enough? Fish themed tins with far too much cutlery for these two sad sacks, plus why would you use cutlery for wraps and fries, that are in enamel dishes, on greaseproof, on an enamel plate, on a wooden board, on a woven wicker mat? Where the fuck does this oaf keep all this shit and why??? A plate would do. One plate!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

JSquared

VIP Member
Oh the drama!!!
Calls herself a foodie and has bottled guacamole and sour cream! 🤮

And after said drama, manages to hashtag note to self, panic, hairalight 😱🤣

I bet Taco flosses with the longs hairs he finds in his dinners
That dramatic description though - “flames licking at my face” 🙄

• Haha