Tanya & Tasha #50 Tasha's a moron, her house is a wreck, Tanya’s just rotten that’s why God took her neck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tans telly is doing my head in ffs straighten it if you’re going to take photos of every bit of dross that you watch!

Reactions: 6
That’s insane. They are fifty years old for Christ's sake. Old enough to be every single contestants mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping inflatables, beach towels, banners, tit plastic flutes, kids' nightlights, flamingo bowls and crap plastic cocktail holders......Jesus. I'm convinced they don't actually watch this crap and think it makes them look like they are down with the kids. Newsflash bellends - you look like such sad fuckers. All for 55 likes on Insta. Tell you what though (Tan especially!), considering they are so obsessed with showing off their shite and crappy purchases and the 'look at me!!!' attitudes, they clearly don't care what people think. I'd die if my family, friends and colleagues saw me doing this sort of thing, it's cringeworthy! I wonder if Tan is watching the whole series with her new best friend, the Queen. She probably gets more interaction with a cardboard cut out than Taco.

Reactions: 20
I hope to god that spit and Ralph pop those inflatables tranya has by the tv on the floor. She probably locks them out the room so they couldn’t ruin her photo shot. All for less than 60 likes off strangers (with a following of almost 17k)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.