Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was an exciting evening for The 🗑fords dinner guests! Build your own burger stack, with wedges and onion rings!
It looks awful, the burgers are in bits. Surely that’s just stuff from the freezer they’ve put out? How embarrassing 😳 when she makes so much effort for Chinese New Year!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It looks awful, the burgers are in bits. Surely that’s just stuff from the freezer they’ve put out? How embarrassing 😳 when she makes so much effort for Chinese New Year!
I am embarrassed for her. Hostess with the mostess she is not. There’s a pathetic amount of wedges served in a huge bucket and not enough corn to go round her guests surely? She dishes up more grub (and puts in more effort) when it’s just her and “hubby” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I am embarrassed for her. Hostess with the mostess she is not. There’s a pathetic amount of wedges served in a huge bucket and not enough corn to go round her guests surely? She dishes up more grub (and puts in more effort) when it’s just her and “hubby” 🤦‍♀️
Looks like something you’d lay out for the “kiddies” not adults? Plastic cheese too not even a decent cheese slice for the burgers 😬 Also the last time I checked it’s defo not BBQ weather!

I’m putting it down to her being pissed by that point that the food was a bit of an after thought surely? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
By the looks of it, I think maybe they had tucked in before she had chance to take a photo of it he table. Which is hilarious, they either did it to wind her up or just couldn’t be arsed to wait

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have been round to friends and had burgers, nice smash burgers with cheese that doesn’t come in a plastic wrap. Homemade coleslaw, and hand made fries. She is an awful host.
Also the burger night was in the summer, cooked on a decent BBQ.
She wants to be this amazing host yet when she does have friends over she offers a load of tit.
I would have gone for a McDonald’s on the way home, and I don’t eat McDonald’s. 😆😆
Watch Tan do burgers this week!
Anyone want a make a decent burger, have a look at MOB cook book. The burgers, they are the best. The burger sauce is amazing!!!

Reactions: 10
By the looks of it, I think maybe they had tucked in before she had chance to take a photo of it he table. Which is hilarious, they either did it to wind her up or just couldn’t be arsed to wait
😂😂. That actually makes sense as it looks like half the onion rings are gone and plates are missing. Totally illustrates her mania… why bother taking a tit pic at all?? Just bloody enjoy a night with your mates and stop photographing really tit food 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

What was she prepping for people coming round a few hours before hand some bacon it looks like she cooked a few days ago, putting the oven on and shoving some salad out a bag?!

Do we think she wore her new cap to really look the part?! Shame the food doesn’t look as though it matched up to the standard from an actual bang average burger joint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Tanzi was choking on her tit dauphinois pie and having lots of giggles looking at that tit show of a dinner party 😂

Come on Tanzi find some mates and show 🗑 how it should be done 🤣

• Haha
I don’t understand why you would replace a Tiguan you’ve had for 2 years with another. Just because it had a better spec? She’s clueless. Read the bleeping room. Stop bragging you oaf and stop wasting money. Pay for your divorce, get married. Put some money away for your kids. BUY A HOUSE. You’re in your bloody 50’s. GROW UP!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know everyones situation is different and you should spend your money how you want but the current climate who needs a brand new car when your others are probably fine, who needs all those boots etc when you already have loads? And then show off about all the new specs in your new car when people cannot eat, can't heat their house, struggle to get by day by day she just shows off all the time what is she compensating for?!

• Heart
What was she prepping for people coming round a few hours before hand some bacon it looks like she cooked a few days ago, putting the oven on and shoving some salad out a bag?!
She hasn’t got a clue about a decent burger! That’s not bacon I would put with a burger, that’s medallion’s. She need to streaky bacon cooked nice a crispy. And decent onions and gherkins.
I am actually offended by her offerings.

And the coleslaw looks like it has a skin on it. Coleslaw is so easy to make!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I bet tashas mates will be made up she had them round when she’s got a ‘cold’ I bet she didn’t bother testing for covid

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A cold for Tash and a day spent in front of the TV, not any different to usual then.

Tan will need to have an autoimmune flare now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.