Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Tasha has a cold, bet she never bothered her ass to take a COVID test as that would mean staying home this. Week when her daughter is off school but sure just go ahead and keep passing it on. Bet she will say she done a test and it was negative.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure 🗑 has had this cold knocking around since Thursday when she showed us all her many cold potions to put in the bath and I wondered then if she might have it.

🗑 is obviously immune to Covid and the possibility of a + test would have ruined her plans so sod everyone else. Both her and Tanzi have been like this from day one of this pandemic so it really doesn’t surprise me that she wouldn’t test to be on the safe side 🙄

Reactions: 8
Tasha wearing an cap saying Explore when she has just been to Belfast, it’s not even a different country 😂

And what a surprise she’s poorly when there’s work to be done, lazy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So many questions?
Where is the Z3?
Did they go out today with the roof down?
What’s Tan wearing?
Is there a food Tan doesn’t like?
Why does taco need a pint everyday?
Oh wait I know the answer to that!

Reactions: 9
Matched our criteria?! Why does she make out she's something special
She is! Didn't you know thundercunt, orangutanzi is queen of the world. She has connections in high places with various countries and is 122nd cousins with the second rate Queen with the palaces and crowns. She has endless talent and a stream of men gagging to remove her vast knickers... in her head.

She is one delusional witch!

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand either of them but at least the worse trash bag does is embarrass herself. Tan the man is brag brag brag and doesn’t give a duck who she offends with the currently financial struggles going on

Reactions: 10
Looks like all this m&s junk food and takeaways has taken its toll on Tanya 🙈 she looks like the michelan man in her pic 🤢 but there's no stopping her, she's straight home for a sugary hot chocolate now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The bragging to her brother in law is just cringe and you know she’s said all to get one up on 🗑 😬

Well you know what Tanzi, 🗑 will trump you with her daughters bedroom renovation later. The battle just goes on and on 🤣
I wonder if John thinks she is a complete and utter twit as well 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bragging to her brother in law is just cringe and you know she’s said all to get one up on 🗑 😬

Well you know what Tanzi, 🗑 will trump you with her daughters bedroom renovation later. The battle just goes on and on 🤣
Tasha will always win cause she’s a real Ashford with Ashford children and a daughter who likes her. Tanya can flash all the cash she wants but she’ll never have those

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.