Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filling the massive void in her life with material things in the hope of some validation from a bunch of strangers on the Internet, such a sad little life

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Olivia “helped” make bleeping dippy eggs…. How can you help make an egg? Did they both drop the egg into the water at the same time? Did one press the toaster down and the other butter the toast? Trash bag if you read here GET A GRIP!!! Oh and we hate you to gingey so don’t get excited xo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes cancelled her hour of work for today due to her cold! Still well enough to watch Netflix though!

Reactions: 9
Helped her make dippy eggs? duck RIGHT OFF. Olivia darling if by any chance you read here, have a word with your mother. She can make her own dippy bastard eggs. What next? Wipe her arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God, 🗑 is so pathetic. Olivia is a teenager, she can make her own sodding dippy eggs, she isn’t a baby.
She is also way overhyping this bedroom. It’ll Egyptian cotton like every other house on Instagram with cheap tat on the walls and artificial plants.
Regarding her cold. Everyone else has to go to work with a cold, so why can’t she?

The only minor positive I can see from trash having a cold, is that it won’t require a takeaway, EB shite or her husband rushing round after delivery vans.

Imagine if this was tanya with a cold. Christ the gifts would be pouring through the door

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Tash 👋🏻 when you fake being sick to get out of going to work it’s not the best idea to post every bit of food that you’re shovelling in your fat gob on Insta. You’re clearly not ill, despite the strategically placed box of tissues in your photos. People who are too sick to go to work generally don’t have the energy to stage their dining table for photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How very odd Tan baked yesterday so Tash 'made' a crumble with frozen fruit and packet crumble and her daughter also 'baked' see if I'm so sick I can't go to work then I'm in bed all day resting

Reactions: 11
How very odd Tan baked yesterday so Tash 'made' a crumble with frozen fruit and packet crumble and her daughter also 'baked' see if I'm so sick I can't go to work then I'm in bed all day resting
Exactly and when they say feed a cold I think 🗑 has taken it to the extreme 🤣

Reactions: 4
Does she really think Waitrose is going to be happy to repost her photo of the cookie cups, when we can all see how dirty her grout is, and those god awful EAT letters!!!

Late to the party but as someone who lives and is from the next County over from North Yorkshire I’m massively embarrassed that Tanzi is calling herself a domestic goddess while posting a pic of fake Yorkshire puddings. They’re both lazy fucks!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.