Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the new car the "exciting new changes" she wittered on about last week? How predictably materialistic šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the new car the "exciting new changes" she wittered on about last week? How predictably materialistic šŸ„±
New car is what I thought she was wittering on about. Why canā€™t she just say that they were looking at new cars?

Reactions: 9
New car is what I thought she was wittering on about. Why canā€™t she just say that they were looking at new cars?
Who gets that excited about a car anyways! I thought it was going to be a house move/change of area. Why hype up such a mundane purchase šŸ™„ (I get it if itā€™s your first car etc)

Reactions: 8
Who gets that excited about a car anyways! I thought it was going to be a house move/change of area. Why hype up such a mundane purchase šŸ™„ (I get it if itā€™s your first car etc)
I was pleased when I got a new car but not wetting my knickers like Tan.

Reactions: 6
I assume the new car is to make up for her valentines flowers not making it to the work place?

She loves cooking and food ideas are her passion, one meal is a pie premade from M&S, another is some pasta she boiled in water no doubt and the other apparently H2B made?!
I drive a VW T-Roc. Itā€™s nice to get a new car, the fact she has to boast about it. Just shows what a wanker she is.
Pretty tit that someone who sells minis and BMW doesnā€™t drive one. Says a lot doesnā€™t it.

Enjoy the car Tan, your still a bleep.

Reactions: 9
It is nice to get a new car, but she made it all mysterious just for content/engagement and purely to boast.

To put all the purchases on SM, just leaves her open to burglaries etc. itā€™s not like itā€™s a secret where she lives, when her home is empty etc. itā€™s actually frustrating to watch as if something like that did happen, she would be so quick to play victim. God knows how many bunches of flowers and take aways it would take her to recover šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
It is nice to get a new car, but she made it all mysterious just for content/engagement and purely to boast.

To put all the purchases on SM, just leaves her open to burglaries etc. itā€™s not like itā€™s a secret where she lives, when her home is empty etc. itā€™s actually frustrating to watch as if something like that did happen, she would be so quick to play victim. God knows how many bunches of flowers and take aways it would take her to recover šŸ¤£
Letā€™s be honest itā€™s not for engagement, she has hardly any likes or comments. Itā€™s purely to boast.
As for the other tit, she should be concentrating on cleaning her grout šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Letā€™s be honest itā€™s not for engagement, she has hardly any likes or comments. Itā€™s purely to boast.
As for the other tit, she should be concentrating on cleaning her grout šŸ˜†
Yep she is a classic ā€œsmoasterā€. If there is one thing I cannot stand are social media boasters and especially in this current climate.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep she is a classic ā€œsmoasterā€. If there is one thing I cannot stand are social media boasters and especially in this current climate.
Sheā€™s got nothing to boast about in my opinion. Is it already once divorced and still currently married whilst engaged to taco?

She thinks that having material items and brand names is more important in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She believes and she truly believes she has a life to be jealous of.
I know we all think our lives are perfect but not for one second do I believe my life is any better than anyone elseā€™s.
I have exactly what I need, well I could do without paying more tax, paying more for my energy. And the price rises in food.
She wants us all to believe the last two years havenā€™t effected her. She is the worst kind of person. This is why she has no friends.
What a shame she canā€™t show us friends and how life can be really bleeping tit.
I would love to see people on Instagram be real, not fake. With filters.
I was so shocked the other day when I was driving and my youngest said to me ā€˜Mum might wanna get them tweezers out when we get home. You have a large chin hairā€™. duck sake!
But you know what I laughed so much. Because yeah I am in menopause and I have bleeping chin hairs. I didnā€™t need a wine or in my case a beer to make me feel better. I got my tweezers and plucked that bastard hair out of my chin. Along with the other 5 I found.
Not one thing about her life is real, other than the fact she is a massive idiot who is shallow and uncultured.
I would love to know what her neighbours think of her? And what nick names they have for them, you know they do!! šŸ˜†
Gutted we know longer hear from her co-workers.
Funny thing is we know there will be no wedding anytime soon, the silly cow is still married.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Donā€™t worry Maggie, Iā€™m not in menopause and I still have one I have to pluck out every week or so šŸ˜‚

But Iā€™ve got a nice relaxing night to myself tonight. Iā€™m gonna get a Chinese, and have a few wines. Shall I stick some chopsticks in it and take photos for the gram in my plain white sainsburys bowls? Nah cos Iā€™m not a bleep
She believes and she truly believes she has a life to be jealous of.
I know we all think our lives are perfect but not for one second do I believe my life is any better than anyone elseā€™s.
I have exactly what I need, well I could do without paying more tax, paying more for my energy. And the price rises in food.
She wants us all to believe the last two years havenā€™t effected her. She is the worst kind of person. This is why she has no friends.
What a shame she canā€™t show us friends and how life can be really bleeping tit.
I would love to see people on Instagram be real, not fake. With filters.
I was so shocked the other day when I was driving and my youngest said to me ā€˜Mum might wanna get them tweezers out when we get home. You have a large chin hairā€™. duck sake!
But you know what I laughed so much. Because yeah I am in menopause and I have bleeping chin hairs. I didnā€™t need a wine or in my case a beer to make me feel better. I got my tweezers and plucked that bastard hair out of my chin. Along with the other 5 I found.
Not one thing about her life is real, other than the fact she is a massive idiot who is shallow and uncultured.
I would love to know what her neighbours think of her? And what nick names they have for them, you know they do!! šŸ˜†
Gutted we know longer hear from her co-workers.
Funny thing is we know there will be no wedding anytime soon, the silly cow is still married.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s got nothing to boast about in my opinion. Is it already once divorced and still currently married whilst engaged to taco?

She thinks that having material items and brand names is more important in life.
So true, I am sure there is not one of us on here sitting wishing we had her life, I know someone who is just like her and in reality people just pity her, not one true friend.

Reactions: 3
It's taken an awful long time for her to pick up a car, why does she just keep spending?!

Where is Tash? Wonder if shes blown away in the wind whilst taking more pics of fallen trees

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does #wiwn mean tash ?

And why is she such a beg tash you look bleeping ridiculous love

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.