Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squealing with excitement over Apple car play and a charging mat says it all unfortunately.

Reactions: 13
So Tan has done a good deed for the day? What was that? Let an old lady cross the road!! 🙄
Full on roast for her and Pinocchio’s older brother!
Is it a good deed if you have to bring it up? Or is it something to brag about? No chance she'd let an old lady interupt the flow of her precious new car!

Reactions: 11
Did Tan ger a new (ish) car, thank you, next. Nothing wrong with a srcond hard car, have had plenty but didn't quite squeal like a pig with excitement 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Of course it’s an EB jug, wouldn’t expect anything less Tanzi to hold an upside bottle of Prosecco 🙄

Reactions: 5
Mmm nobody has commented on my jug and where it’s from! Right that’s it let’s ask myself where it’s from on my fake account so I can brag 🥱🥱🥱🥱 duck off you ginger potato
Ginger potato 😂

She must've forgotten about her friend (her other account) no3with3 as they've not commented for a bit. Wish she'd ask herself what her good deed was

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Tan has done a good deed for the day? What was that? Let an old lady cross the road!! 🙄
Full on roast for her and Pinocchio’s older brother!
Am I weird? I don't get why 2 people who live in the same house and are partners communicate through an app instead of speaking to each other?? My "hubby" tells me to my face when the food is nice etc.

It's full on cringe and all for show. It probably takes longer to type out than it would to look up from their phones and actually say the words to their faces.

She's so braggy it's embarrassing. Amd the filters......omg stop with them. I just don't get why anyone filters their face for a selfie and they look nothing like their real self and then people comment going oh gorgeous etc but even that comment is fake as its not the real person.

I have a real annoyance with filters as it can be such pressure to young girls and anyone really come to think of it. I'm in early 50s now, wrinkles, grey hair etc but I'm more confident now than inevwr was looks wise as I embrace natural aging process and don't confirm to a society that thinks filters are "natural".

Anyway back to these 2...anyone else excited for the next "themed event"....they coming thick and fast now. Pancake day battle woohoo 🙌 💪 👏 then Easter, spring, clocks forward, daffodils. I bet they've already got a container on its way from China full of jubilee stuff 😄😄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mmm nobody has commented on my jug and where it’s from! Right that’s it let’s ask myself where it’s from on my fake account so I can brag 🥱🥱🥱🥱 duck off you ginger potato
Still in her very own braggy echo chamber, I see. When will she learn that all it does is make her come across as shallow, superficial and desperate for attention and validation?

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell. That jug and flowers are getting around a bit today, aren’t they?!?

• Haha
Bloody hell. That jug and flowers are getting around a bit today, aren’t they?!?
Almost as much as the ginger potato herself 🤣 (think that needs to be in the next thread title @Nayalove96) Seriously, how sad is it that she keeps moving it around the house. Maybe its a game of guess where and Taco has to follow clues to find the bloody thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got her moneys worth with that bloody jug tonight hasn’t she 😭😭 it’s hopped round that house more than ginger potato & co hopping shops in lockdown #shedidntknow#shameonyou#extra

• Haha
What an absolute tosser she is
I actually cringed so bad for her when I read it. She is like a child. I say it all the time but I feel awful for her partner. Like how embarrassing for him that she was bragging like that to his brother 🤣🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.