Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D679F2EF-D222-4B34-B5D3-7135BB85678C.jpeg

More twatting Autumn stuff and what the duck had to die to make that awful cushion?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I had a White Company brochure come through the post today and unfortunately my first thought was Tanzi will be straight on anything that spells out Autumn, but silly me she didn’t even wait for the brochure to land, she already had these in her own delivery van en route to the shoebox🙄

I’ve never known two people wish their lives away as much as these two!

We must be due a supermarket Christmas 🎄 treaty haul soon from our 🗑 🙈😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but am I going mad? If she loves the dish so much why need the recipe for one of the easiest pasta dishes. People like this confuse me 🤦🏼‍♀️ and of course sopwith Taco sucking up to Tanzi as per.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why is everything food related always a hug on a plate or hug in a bowl or whatever other ridiculous phrase she uses. I don't know why but it just sounds stupid to me.

The only hug for me that makes me feel better is one from my family and not plain old pasta 🤣

Reactions: 12
And I apologise for being ratty but just in bed after a truely shite day at work and my patience is running low...but I didnt cry or demand a takeaway 👍

Why is everything food related always a hug on a plate or hug in a bowl or whatever other ridiculous phrase she uses. I don't know why but it just sounds stupid to me.

The only hug for me that makes me feel better is one from my family and not plain old pasta 🤣
bowl of hugs and fun with food and giggles and laughter and memory making he he.

I’ve come to the conclusion Tan, can’t cope with going to work. I think she feels she should be at home. Making dinners and doing table scapes. Or for the rest of us, setting the table.
She can’t cope with a normal working week. So the reason she feels the need to constantly justify a glass of wine, or flowers an expensive purchase. She once said she feels she fails when she doesn’t cook, well lately love you are failing loads then.
she can’t cope with real life. Your Instagram would be so much more relatable if you was just honest. You are not perfect, no one is. Most people don’t even have the time to pretend life is perfect.
Yet you do, you do these things that are “extra” but you manage to make yourself come across as a complete hole and you do it so perfectly.
So you’re not failing at that.
Now we all know you don’t have many friends, your Instagram shows that, so that means you show that.
Just because you have people commenting doesn’t mean they’re your friends. Remember people on here have said they talk to you on your feed.
Any how, what I am saying is you have built this pretence and it’s not sustainable. Saying your daughter is snapping up your other daughters room, we don’t bleeping care. We know they don’t live with you. It’s been obvious for months. So why not admit that.
My daughters are off to uni, I am gutted but life goes on. My life will be very different but I shall embrace that change. I won’t need wine, and expensive purchase or flowers. Or 3 takeaways a week.
Instead I’ll be carrying on but instead of a face to face dinner, we will do it over FaceTime. Maybe, if they’re not too busy. For now I’ll get ready for our last family holiday. Yes my kids are coming with us, we paid for them. Other wise they wouldn’t have come.
We did a trip to wales the other week, it was stressful and not as enjoyable as it should have been. But hey ho, it pissed with rain. We made the most of it, and we actually did laugh but not one photo was posted to the gram.
I ate my fish and chips out of the cardboard box they came in. 😂
Now for some sunshine.
That reminds me I must book my car in for its service. I do hope the receptionist isn’t too over worked, I will defo ask her. 😂
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Why is everything ‘cute’ or so much fun or how can a pumpkin be ‘gorgeous’. They’re bleeping nuts. Always have to go OTT it’s bleeping embarrassing and I don’t even know them. I made a risotto tonight, it was alright made a change from the same old pasta I make every week - I got a thanks from the husband, and a clean plate. I didn’t need the ‘so delicious honey 😘😘😘’, ‘just amazing’, blah blah blah 🤢
but did you have fun w
Hot tub hire was a theory. Tab’s hot tub mysteriously disappeared without a mention (we all know she likes to share everything), but then suddenly it was back this year but she never mentioned it again or treated us to a hot tub selfie/psychotic video.

I saw John liking her posts too, sometimes commenting! Who knows, I bet it’s how Tash keeps a eye on Tan and that’s why they still copy each other.
And yep still unfollowing each other. Tan was so rude I’m not surprised tbh!
Psychotic
Hot tub hire was a theory. Tab’s hot tub mysteriously disappeared without a mention (we all know she likes to share everything), but then suddenly it was back this year but she never mentioned it again or treated us to a hot tub selfie/psychotic video.

I saw John liking her posts too, sometimes commenting! Who knows, I bet it’s how Tash keeps a eye on Tan and that’s why they still copy each other.
And yep still unfollowing each other. Tan was so rude I’m not surprised tbh!
Psychotic video...excellent 👍🤣

Last edited:
Autumn doesn't start until September 22nd, at least another month away. Wish these Instaloons would cut the crap with living their life for the next themed season, I don't follow Tan as she gets on my wick, but she so much is an american suburban lady of lesiure wannabe, who doesn't work and has nothing to do except buy and plan ridiculous themed rubbish. Don't get me wrong I love having some bits of seasonal decor and do themed meals for my kids but only when it actually is that time of year and not every night.

Reactions: 10

that phrase really gets on my nerves. It’s comfort food but how can food be a hug on a plate?? Honestly, the more Tan posts the more I think she’s going bananas. Everything is so Rosie in her life but I bet (and I’d wage a good chunk of cash on it) in reality it’s a bleeping tit show, she has no happiness from her relationship, she’s having a mid life and she craves attention from her followers and Tattle.

Reactions: 11
That’s the driest looking carbonara I’ve ever seen! I want to add I’m Italian so I know what’s good 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s the driest looking carbonara I’ve ever seen! I want to add I’m Italian so I know what’s good 😂😂
It’s like 🗑 risotto, I can’t say I've ever seen one presented in a mound on a plate like that, must be very dry or maybe I've been making it wrong all this time and need to ask 🗑 for some cooking tips perhaps 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Anyone else looking forward to ‘toad in the whole’ tonight? Bets on whether she’ll amend the spelling, fail to mention the dish or have something completely different all together 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else looking forward to ‘toad in the whole’ tonight? Bets on whether she’ll amend the spelling, fail to mention the dish or have something completely different all together 🙄😂
For 🗑 sake, I really hope its a new take on the classic dish, maybe a new kind of serving dish?! Unfortunately, I fear it’s just another case of 🗑 bad spelling 🤣

Actually, I bet she sacks it off tonight and it’ll be a FatDonalds or KFC sprawled over the head board 🤣

Reactions: 6
100% she will have a takeaway or some Iceland shite... instead of toad in the ‘whole’

Reactions: 6
Cosy autumn feels duck off tash you stupid cow I can’t cope with these two

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cosy autumn feels duck off tash you stupid cow I can’t cope with these two
She’s seriously
Pissing me off! I’ve just been and sat outside in the garden as I was hot after cooking and it’s lovely and mild out there! ITS STILL SUMMER. Stop wishing your sodding life away! By baby is due in 7 weeks and I’m not sat here banging on about time!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s seriously
Pissing me off! I’ve just been and sat outside in the garden as I was hot after cooking and it’s lovely and mild out there! ITS STILL SUMMER. Stop wishing your sodding life away! By baby is due in 7 weeks and I’m not sat here banging on about time!
I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.
I’m so sorry ❤

Ah I am so sorry about your dog. ❤

I’m so sorry about your dog. 💕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.