Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Tashas life is DULL. Literally all she’s done for the past week is watch films, eat, drink and get excited for autumn and Christmas? She can’t honestly be deeply happy with how her life is? Does she actually wake up and feel like she has a purpose in life? And there’s no way she ate those burgers in a lettuce leaf, she definitely binned those after that pic 😂
I just don’t get it at all..I’m on hols for a few weeks and I have swam in the sea, done daily yoga, run, cycled, listened to educational podcasts and read loads, rambled in the countryside for hours, gardened and baked (FROM SCRATCH and not a packet 😂). I live in a similar location to her and whilst a bit younger am not massively so. Nothing I have done costs much, if any, money. I would love to have the time she does at her disposal to indulge in these pleasures more regularly, but unfortunately ordinarily work precludes this. She is so fortunate in terms of the abundance of free time she has weekly yet she just pisses it away watching crap on her arse eating (almost literal looking 😂) tit 😂😤😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So is trash illegally streaming films on her firestick and telling people?
the Jungle Cruise one you can buy on Disney+ I think. Not sure if aboutConjuring
She did say on one of her own posts that they didn’t go with them she said the widest had to work and the youngest had made plans so I’m still not sure why she was touting it as a family holiday

And once again only two dinners served up so quite clearly the daughters couldn’t wait to get away from her
Bearing in mind this was booked for a while as a family holiday, I find it a bit telling that the 16 year old made alternative plans rather than go away for a week. If it was ever a family holiday and not another of Tans lies

Reactions: 7
the Jungle Cruise one you can buy on Disney+ I think. Not sure if aboutConjuring

Bearing in mind this was booked for a while as a family holiday, I find it a bit telling that the 16 year old made alternative plans rather than go away for a week. If it was ever a family holiday and not another of Tans lies
Yep she first posted about it in April so surely her daughter would have had a chance to book the time off work. I just think neither could be arsed with the snooze fest of tan and tac and who could blame them.

Reactions: 5
She did say on one of her own posts that they didn’t go with them she said the widest had to work and the youngest had made plans so I’m still not sure why she was touting it as a family holiday

And once again only two dinners served up so quite clearly the daughters couldn’t wait to get away from her
Again though so relatable that at that age they wouldn’t be bothered about going. If she put as much energy into actually enjoying her life as she does pretending everything is perfect all the time she would be much happier.

I can’t believe how wasteful Tanya is with the use of takeaway containers! She is so ignorant to the environmental impact. Also, aren’t they going to use plates? Like who eats out of takeaway containers?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tanzi’s cooking again?,What’s goin on? 😲
Finally, the bank has broken!

Back to work isn’t it next week? So I’m sure normal service will be resumed! Lets be honest, must be exhausting being an absolute witch all day to those poor customers that have the misfortune of using that garage for service 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I noticed this! I checked their pages and they looked open. She probably lied about the meal and the boat trip, and just walked around each morning and sat on her area in the caravan each afternoon
I do think the Weymouth one was closed . But why all the themed meals if you had already booked??

How many movies has 🗑 watched this weekend? She’s so lazy is pisses me off something chronic. She could spend the weekend gutting her house. Cleaning her carpets and grout. But no “cosy weekend watching movies with my faves” when she’s done nothing all week long. 😡
All the dates are 30th ????

Reactions: 3
That’s a lot of pudding for someone who doesn’t have a sweet tooth!
And there’s only 2, did the girls not have any? Normally you’d think they would have shared them but Tanya is very greedy!

Reactions: 1
Cheese and wine evening why? Isn’t that usually something you would do with friends etc but wait tanzi doesn’t have any friends so it’s her and taco as per

As if hubby brought the flowers home tash pull the other one and if he’s home by half eleven I would be wondering why he’s not at work

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I find their posts so hard to read sometimes. Tash today for example they just don’t flow 🤯

Strong words from Tasha this morning asking for a love islander to be shot 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
I find their posts so hard to read sometimes. Tash today for example they just don’t flow 🤯
She’s so thick and illiterate, it drives me insane. Neither of them use the correct “yours” or “there” either! Which really is one of my biggest pet peeves!

Strong words from Tasha this morning asking for a love islander to be shot 😳😳
She doesn’t mean it literally. I’m pretty sure we’ve all used the expression before.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.