Tanya & Tasha #45 tans food is really sublime, trash has turned to a life of crime.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely new thread. Thank you @LuckyCharm
For the new thread title.
Just to clarify it’s August, which means it’s still summer.
Yet these two are on full autumn cosy mode!
Trasha can’t make her mind up what season it is.
Yet she will openly admit to illegally streaming films.
Her kids now work more hours a week then her.
The Tesco delivery driver needs to her himself to spec savers.
Tan goes to a lot of effort for her dried up roast dinners. She lives for the comments from her fake followers, or the accounts she has made up herself.
She can’t cope with a normal working week, she is only happy when she is eating a takeaway or buying random crap.
We know she reads here because she was an utter bastard, showing off her poor dogs. The same poor dogs that she thinks enjoy chilling with her and watching a bleeping squirrel run around the garden. When really all they want is a nice long walk.
It’s not the same now they don’t interact with each other but it doesn’t stop the fact this is now thread 45.
Feel free with add anymore things I may have missed.

Reactions: 18
Tan is also up to her old tricks again using old photos. Trasha continues to over share.

Trasha has also deep cleaned her kitchen the the hospital tiles still are filthy as is her grout. And don’t even get me started on the EAT letters 🤣

Reactions: 6
Tan goes to a lot of effort for her dried up roast dinners. She lives for the comments from her fake followers, or the accounts she has made up herself.
She can’t cope with a normal working week, she is only happy when she is eating a takeaway or buying random crap.
We know she reads here because she was an utter bastard, showing off her poor dogs. The same poor dogs that she thinks enjoy chilling with her and watching a bleeping squirrel run around the garden. When really all they want is a nice long walk.
It’s not the same now they don’t interact with each other but it doesn’t stop the fact this is now thread 45.
Thanks for the thread Maggie, excellent recap as ever, the kids now work more hours than she does has me creased 😂

Reactions: 5
They’re even watching the same films on the same nights, it’s so sad to have such competition

And she’s fully tagged where her daughter works as well, talk about not protecting your child!

Reactions: 10
🗑 and co are so frigging chavvy. Out in joggers and hoodies for a day at the beach and arcade. Also, the bandana is not hiding how greasy her hair is either. I think it’s just the 3 of them out as usual.

Reactions: 8
I see Tan has the menu planner back out! 🙄 I wonder how many times she’ll stick to that this week? 🤔

• Haha
I see Tan has the menu planner back out! 🙄 I wonder how many times she’ll stick to that this week? 🤔
No more than 3, if that! 😂

B461FAAC-CA39-4655-9499-7621469CB1EB.jpeg

maybe oranguTan is allergic to vegetables and salad!
this looks rank!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Nachos isn’t not a meal! It’s a side or starter surely. I’d be starving an hour later. Surely that’s not what they had 😂

Reactions: 10
Definitely not the same. Those snide sniping bitchy comments from a jealous, friendless Tanya were the best. God I missed them. They were the only thing worth following 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They don’t interact anymore? How come? The snide comments from OranguTan were the best.
We just don’t know, Tan wrote some vague passive aggressive comment about Tasha unfollowing her to protect herself and that’s it. I think at first they were still quite pally just not on The ‘Gram but there doesn’t seem to been any sign of a meet up since all restrictions lifted so God knows?
It’s very annoying, they were hilarious, bickering on about who bought what chocolate first or whether the halloween decorations should go up on the 1st or 2nd of January. I fear our T&T glory days are behind us!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We just don’t know, Tan wrote some vague passive aggressive comment about Tasha unfollowing her to protect herself and that’s it. I think at first they were still quite pally just not on The ‘Gram but there doesn’t seem to been any sign of a meet up since all restrictions lifted so God knows?
It’s very annoying, they were hilarious, bickering on about who bought what chocolate first or whether the halloween decorations should go up on the 1st or 2nd of January. I fear our T&T glory days are behind us!
Ah,they were the best of times.
#wedidntknow

• Heart
Definitely not the same. Those snide sniping bitchy comments from a jealous, friendless Tanya were the best. God I missed them. They were the only thing worth following 🤣🙈
God I actually miss it so much 🤣 it was the only thing that got me through the first lockdown 😂 any ideas on how we get these two back and communicating? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tash how will that shade thing stop debris when it doesn’t cover the whole area the bits will just blow in through the gaps on each side you thick bint

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tash how will that shade thing stop debris when it doesn’t cover the whole area the bits will just blow in through the gaps on each side you thick bint
John probably likes it so he can spy on the neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.