Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much money she has spent this year so far. It always seems to be for her or something that benefits her

Reactions: 12
How embarrassing having such a huge lead up and then revealing you’ve bought a cheap second hand car from the nineties that in no circles is considered a classic car. Wait for the pic tomorrow of her claws clutching a coffee cup in it when they take it out for a spin, powered on takeaway farts and nervous debt sweats. Such fun!
Nervous debt sweats 😂😂

Hopefully it’ll conk out at the end of the road and the AA will have to tow it away

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also just noticed No3with3 or whatever Tans fake account is called has started commenting again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
ON FB she has also admitted there is a "couple of things they need to do" to it. She basically has probably bought a tit old car when she could have got something better but she just HAD to get a BMW.
It's only a 1.9 so really underpowered as well. I hope they didn't pay more than £3k for it.

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell...I think that is my sister in law’s old car - she is in East Kent and chopped it in last weekend 😂😂😂 Not. Even. Joking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Agree my dad was a biker and nothing and no one could make him part with his beloved bike.
Exactly, once someone commits to motorbikes they will keep riding it until they physically can’t. I would never ever dream of asking a man to get rid of his bike. I do feel for taco but he should man up

Reactions: 10
No way!!!! This is hilarious 😆 how would we find out if it is?
I’ve just asked my husband...he thinks it looks similar but the in laws’ may have been darker 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it definitely could be hers. If it is then there was a fair bit going wrong with it - including soft top not working properly. Which kinda defeats point of convertible 😂😂 Unfortunately neither of us into cars in the slightest and not actually that close to in laws to ask them outright - they would think I was loopy 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Has anyone gone on and read the description of that perfume bracelet? 🥴
It honestly seems so pointless, why not just put perfume on? And it’s so ugly 🥴

Reactions: 13
Buying a 15 year old car isn’t anything to brag about is it. It’s not like it’s a classic or anything. I bet it will be riddled with problems and being convertible just adds to the potential headache. I like how she has only shown a picture of it from the front on insta so it’s harder to tell how old it is.

Reactions: 11
Buying a 15 year old car isn’t anything to brag about is it. It’s not like it’s a classic or anything. I bet it will be riddled with problems and being convertible just adds to the potential headache. I like how she has only shown a picture of it from the front on insta so it’s harder to tell how old it is.
she has said on FB it’s had two owners and the original owners had it 14 years so i reckon it’s at least 20 years old (I have no idea re cars FYI so could be way off) so, as you said, not something to brag about!

Reactions: 10
she has said on FB it’s had two owners and the original owners had it 14 years so i reckon it’s at least 20 years old (I have no idea re cars FYI so could be way off) so, as you said, not something to brag about!
It just adds to their completely unsustainable lifestyle, even more than the throw away tat and excessive everyday consumables; she goes and buys an ancient car that will guzzle fuel and have an excessive emissions level...surely any vehicle bought now needs to be at least a hybrid? They both need a lesson in environmental and social sustainability......

As for Taco if he can’t see that this Oath is a complete family train wreck and more of a booby prize than a trophy wife then more fool him!

Reactions: 9
It just adds to their completely unsustainable lifestyle, even more than the throw away tat and excessive everyday consumables; she goes and buys an ancient car that will guzzle fuel and have an excessive emissions level...surely any vehicle bought now needs to be at least a hybrid? They both need a lesson in environmental and social sustainability......

As for Taco if he can’t see that this Oath is a complete family train wreck and more of a booby prize than a trophy wife then more fool him!
Exactly - Every week there’s a new purchase to be shown, not even something cheap, it’s always over the top and ridiculously priced and usually ugly *ahem Emma Bridgewater* .The only person she is showing off to is herself as she gets such little interaction on her posts now, people are clearly sick/bored of her ‘content’

Reactions: 12
Exactly - Every week there’s a new purchase to be shown, not even something cheap, it’s always over the top and ridiculously priced and usually ugly *ahem Emma Bridgewater* .The only person she is showing off to is herself as she gets such little interaction on her posts now, people are clearly sick/bored of her ‘content’
Yep they are both missing out hugely I feel by not properly collaborating together; they could actually plan and agree their content - meal reviews, product reviews, days out etc.... split the ideas between them, give honest reviews and gain so much more from it. Instead they went through their ridiculous copy cat phase, scrambled to post things ‘first’ and not only presented themselves as the thickest, most immature middle aged women around but also lost their relationship in the process. Anyone with an ounce of intellect would say hang on a minute let’s do this together you have Percy and I’ll have Colin or whatever it may be!

One more thing on the BM banger - surely working in the industry they should be the ones leading by example in regard to sustainable vehicles?! Thick or what!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a sil who used to show off and brag at every opportunity. It's a shame Tanya feels the need to do this on a social media app. I guess it's up to her what she does with her money and I don't bother about how much she's spending or showing off as accounts like that are just so negative, narcissistic and boring. But it must be quite sad and draining to feel the need to put it all on an app for very few comments and likes. If she's got money and spends it on the latest trend to make her feel god then whatever but I think it's probably more about wanting to be liked in general which is actually very sad.

If she just concentrated on what I thought her account used to be about which is foodie themes cooking then she'd probably get a lot more likes and genuine nice comments.

She seems to want the validation from strangers to feel liked if that makes sense. I feel she's very lonely and perhaps time to quit the app. Her snide digs At her sil are exactly what my sil used to do to me because she was unhappy in her own marriage , life. Life's too short to be jealous of others. Tanya needs to step away from the gram and enjoy what she has i.e. Her family

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t see the point of a convertible in the uk we just don’t get enough good weather for it. My neighbour had one and in the few years she had it I think she put the top down a handful of times, she got rid of it eventually

Reactions: 9
You guys have absolutely nailed it re their content. They are both - especially Tan, very lazy in way of how they share content. She wants a quick fix, a quick brag.. but her whole approach and tone is so outdated. Influencers these are only successful if they have something unique about them. People expect Instagrammers to care about the environment & do things for the right moral reasons. These 2 just don’t seem capable to read the room or understand what is current. No one wants to follow someone who is braggy and greedy. Tan has no skill or talent when it comes to IG - everything is always wow or amazing. Actually people don’t want to see that.. they know it’s not reality. People want to see honesty. Proper reviews rather than the desperation these 2 have for free tit. It is rather sad because they are both wasting so much opportunity - simply because they are too greedy and lazy. Neither of them come across as nice people but Tan does stand out as a spiteful glutinous witch.. no one aspires to be like that. They are not relatable.. but it doesn’t seem they’ll ever change. Tan especially is too far up her own arse to realise that her bragging posts actually put people off..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly, once someone commits to motorbikes they will keep riding it until they physically can’t. I would never ever dream of asking a man to get rid of his bike. I do feel for taco but he should man up
So Taco won’t be able to ride our with his brother Schlong John anymore then! That’s another way of Tranya having control of Taco and keeping him from his family 🤔

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Tan’s old banger’s all for show, Tash bust her hot tub #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.