Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading through all these posts I actually think I could be friends with Tasha, We would have a cup of tea and biscuits together and I think she would be the perfect host.
She seems a genuine lovely person.
Tanya on the other hand seems to be trying so hard to create a picture perfect life which we all know isn’t true.
I feel sorry for the man she lives with. He probably feels trapped.
And that car would have been at least 5 grand!!

Reactions: 14
Of course she’s got the pigs in beach towels. Would have been disappointed to not see them make an appearance.

Reactions: 7
Reading through all these posts I actually think I could be friends with Tasha, We would have a cup of tea and biscuits together and I think she would be the perfect host.
Tanya on the other hand seems to be trying so hard to create a picture perfect life which we all know isn’t true.

For sure. She’s absolutely cringe as hell but harmless. Her posts can sometimes make my toes curl with embarrassment but I’ve never had an internal “what a twit” over her. You kind of want to pat her on the head and be like “okay that’s nice, off you go now”. Absolute magical land of her own syndrome.

But Tanya, witch hold my earrings...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#percypiginspiredme - a pig from Markies inspired your ‘tablescape.’ There’s nothing to say about that. Wow. So extra.

Reactions: 12
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than take a cup of tea or biscuit from Tasha and her dirty kitchen 😭 I honestly couldn’t be friends with someone so dull and thick. She’s the perfect example of fake nice and the type who would giggle at anything and blame her stupidity on being a “dumb blonde”. The only thing she would talk about is hubby and how tired she is after mopping one of her ladies kitchens.
Nahhh...
She’s really not my cup of tea 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than take a cup of tea or biscuit from Tasha and her dirty kitchen 😭 I honestly couldn’t be friends with someone so dull and thick. She’s the perfect example of fake nice and the type who would giggle at anything and blame her stupidity on being a “dumb blonde”. The only thing she would talk about is hubby and how tired she is after mopping one of her ladies kitchens.
Nahhh...
She’s really not my cup of tea 😅
Tasha reminds me a bit of how my MiL is sometimes, which is enough to put me off anyone tbh 🙃 HOWEVER, I would rather be pals with Tasha over Tanya any day

Reactions: 9
Tasha reminds me a bit of how my MiL is sometimes, which is enough to put me off anyone tbh 🙃 HOWEVER, I would rather be pals with Tasha over Tanya any day
I would honestly get arrested after half an hour of being around Tanya for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup that is a 13 year old under a sign saying no hot tub hanky panky 🤢🤢🤢
I thought that , kid still leaves a carrot out for Santa and Rudolph , but absolutely whack her under that sign ...and please, feed your kids something healthy , the fact your ‘ kiddie’ was mistaken for a middle aged woman would have me in a blind panic.... kids shouldn’t look grey !!

Reactions: 11
Tasha’s engagement has hit a new low...

13E8E39D-59A3-4733-B4E8-28F229B5ACA4.jpeg

Yep, that’s it. Just one comment... from her creepy hobbit hubby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tasha acting like she’s sat outside enjoying a bbq in 30 degree heat, I’ve still got me big coat and thick socks on!
And Tanya having a mini orgasm over a duck leg, she can cook when she sets her mind to it and doesn’t try stupid concoctions so why is she making out that it’s a culinary masterpiece? She’s definitely after a Hello Fresh freebie, maybe they can’t afford any shopping after she’s spunked so much money on expensive shite!
@BMWGuys please come back and tell us what their workmates make of these latest shenanigans and what happened to the hot tub?

Reactions: 8
Probably controversial considering the Tasha love but if I were John I’d be pissed off. I know he’s (allegedly) a dirty pig and I in no way condone that behaviour but she’s so lazy! Today he’s built the cover for the bbq and cooked the evening meal while she’s been slothing in the hot tub preparing for a new week. This would be fine if she actually did anything during the week, but we know she works 2 hours a week, begrudgingly does the college run, flicks a duster about and what else? Yes she does tend to cook but even that’s half arsed, she really is bone idle.

Reactions: 15
Probably controversial considering the Tasha love but if I were John I’d be pissed off. I know he’s (allegedly) a dirty pig and I in no way condone that behaviour but she’s so lazy! Today he’s built the cover for the bbq and cooked the evening meal while she’s been slothing in the hot tub preparing for a new week. This would be fine if she actually did anything during the week, but we know she works 2 hours a week, begrudgingly does the college run, flicks a duster about and what else? Yes she does tend to cook but even that’s half arsed, she really is bone idle.
Yep, whatever else he is he does appear to work pretty hard and he’s handy with his DIY skills!

Reactions: 10
Both Badger and BMWGUYS were viewing Tattle last night.
I wonder why they are not commenting?

Reactions: 15
Badger (aka Gary) will pop up now with “what would you like to know?”

Boring piece of shite. 😂

• Haha
Badger (aka Gary) will pop up now with “what would you like to know?”

Boring piece of shite. 😂
The boring piece of tit bit has tickled me so much 😂😂😂

BMW and badger are probably the same person, too much of a coincidence that they were both viewing tattle last night and not saying anything 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she has said she doesn’t have a sweet tooth?
I personally think she is lying, but wait that’s all she does is lie!!!
I honestly think that in her head she is a completely different person than the one we all so clearly see, she is so entrenched in her lies and fake persona, she doesn’t realise we can see straight through it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.