Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not planning on taking her girls with her to these pub lunches and beach trips? I wonder if this will be their everyday car too? Just seems so impulsive and inconvenient to me

Reactions: 8
You guys have absolutely nailed it re their content. They are both - especially Tan, very lazy in way of how they share content. She wants a quick fix, a quick brag.. but her whole approach and tone is so outdated. Influencers these are only successful if they have something unique about them. People expect Instagrammers to care about the environment & do things for the right moral reasons. These 2 just don’t seem capable to read the room or understand what is current. No one wants to follow someone who is braggy and greedy. Tan has no skill or talent when it comes to IG - everything is always wow or amazing. Actually people don’t want to see that.. they know it’s not reality. People want to see honesty. Proper reviews rather than the desperation these 2 have for free tit. It is rather sad because they are both wasting so much opportunity - simply because they are too greedy and lazy. Neither of them come across as nice people but Tan does stand out as a spiteful glutinous witch.. no one aspires to be like that. They are not relatable.. but it doesn’t seem they’ll ever change. Tan especially is too far up her own arse to realise that her bragging posts actually put people off..
A step down from her self created pedestal would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 6
Filtered to duck!!
They must be an absolute laughing stock with their neighbours!!!
No filter can make either of these two look decent.
I hope it pisses down and a massive bird shits on their heads. 😱😆
I wonder if they will drive to see the Trashfords?

So didn’t she get the dogs so she could go on long walks and take her boys out? Maybe they’re not as good a lap dog as Taco.
limp dick idiot he is!

She should change the hashtag to new car for me!
maybe she will bring back GirlyBMWDriver 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The constant bragging is ridiculous. This past week she has spent a fortune. Expensive wine, multiple EB purchases, Too faced cosmetics, 2 takeaways, hello fresh, flowers, diptyque perfume bracelet 🙄 doubt there will have been much change out of £400. God knows what she bought from IKEA too so probably more near the £500 mark.

Reactions: 16
Why is trash lying saying that she’s soaking up the sun? You can see the sky in the corner of the pic and it’s grey clouds 😂 I live 45 mins away from her and it’s cloudy and cold! She’s honestly so weird, does she forget we all live in the same country and have the same weather as her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how trash is lying in her hot tub recharging her batteries for a new week.......of doing absolutely duck all 😂😂😂 ok then trash, you take it easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
just when you think you couldn’t like 🦧 any less, she posts a picture her ‘Percy pig’ gin... get a life old gal

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So basically Taco has traded in his beloved motorbike because ‘he didn’t really ever ride it’. Is it really because a) Tran won’t let him out of her sight so he never gets the chance to ride it b) they are up to their eyeballs in debt so he has been forced to sell it or c) said bike could longer hold the weight of Tran so was no longer sustainable? Don’t believe anything she says TBH. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Tash 'pretty it up' with lights and lanterns is everyone else's make it look as tacky as possible

Reactions: 10
So basically Taco has traded in his beloved motorbike because ‘he didn’t really ever ride it’. Is it really because a) Tran won’t let him out of her sight so he never gets the chance to ride it b) they are up to their eyeballs in debt so he has been forced to sell it or c) said bike could longer hold the weight of Tran so was no longer sustainable? Don’t believe anything she says TBH. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess doing wheelies along the road with Tan on the back was frowned upon by the police!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.