Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s older than that Maggie, just seen this comment on FB! I have to say when people post cars and brag it really pisses me off!
ON FB she has also admitted there is a "couple of things they need to do" to it. She basically has probably bought a tit old car when she could have got something better but she just HAD to get a BMW.

Reactions: 13
She really is a get on isn’t she! They stopped making the Z3 in 2002 so I’m not sure if it’s an old banger or a classic?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After spending 5 years with a guy who rode multiple motorbikes and was in a biker club where we travelled monthly around to visit other people in the same clubs around England and Scotland I can confirm that NO man who has ever owned a motorbike and actually had a keen interest in them would ever sell their bike
Agree my dad was a biker and nothing and no one could make him part with his beloved bike.

Reactions: 7
Never known a 'mother' like Tan...selfish and only thinks of herself it seems. I don't remember my mum buying tit like that and I definitely don't and would rather treat the kids...

To me she’s just confirmed that she no longer views the girls as important and that they obviously don’t spend that much time as a family anymore. I have a bit of sympathy for Taco but he’s willingly given her his balls, he should man up and fight for what he wants. She’s got rid of his bike, he doesn’t seem to see his twin that much anymore, his children aren’t on the scene, when is she going to be happy? What more does he have to give?

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for all the photos of Tanya squashed in the car looking like the air bags gone off 🤣

• Haha
No surprise that the Trashfords have been naughty tonight and had a Chinese!🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Chinese after fish and chips yesterday and a Pret lunch earlier today.

Their plumbing must be fucked 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
After spending 5 years with a guy who rode multiple motorbikes and was in a biker club where we travelled monthly around to visit other people in the same clubs around England and Scotland I can confirm that NO man who has ever owned a motorbike and actually had a keen interest in them would ever sell their bike
This! My Dad had to give up his bike for medical reasons and was beyond gutted. Even now he always talks about how he wishes he could still ride one

I am assuming Tanya got too large to sit on the back of Tacos one and insisted he got rid immediately! (Apologies, I never make weight/size jokes!! 🙈)

Reactions: 11
Did they only ever have one car? Guess do because they work together so taco was on a very short leash. Nows your chance tiny taco. Pack your belongings into the bmw and move into the shed at your twins house. Being homeless is better than being with that vile monkey that made you get rid of your bike because she’s too fat for it. Probably made him do a wheelie when she got on

All of this over a BMW!?! Really?! They're hardly something special these days! I bet she bullied taco into selling his bike to buy this car!
Right?! I’m sure they use to get newer BMWs from the dealership back in the day

The reality of it is that no way being on the back of a bike would be comfortable for orangutan and she would refuse to let taco out on it alone so it had to go
It’s the thing he had in Common with his brother. Tan really seems to have ruined that relationship.

Reactions: 14
£68 for a string bracelet. Where on earth is this money coming from for all the EB, takeaways, new car etc. Maybe we should all apply for jobs at Mini if they pay this well?
At least there'll be plenty for the bailiffs when this all catches up with her, I expect to see her on one of those hoarding programmes in the future where some of them just can't stop buying stuff.

How embarrassing having such a huge lead up and then revealing you’ve bought a cheap second hand car from the nineties that in no circles is considered a classic car. Wait for the pic tomorrow of her claws clutching a coffee cup in it when they take it out for a spin, powered on takeaway farts and nervous debt sweats. Such fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.