Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll use Gousto again?
This photo is hideous, I am sorry to spoil anyone’s breakfast.
Happy Friday peeps! 🙄👊🏻
I'm sorry but in that photo 🦧 is one ugly fucker! Geez! Trash actually had neck as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her ‘sorry not sorry’ ‘ooops don’t care’ comments on her take away posts are beyond boring and predictable now. Newsflash Tan, no one actually cares!!!

Reactions: 17
Another takeaway for ten tonne Tan! Must be so good for her chronic illness. Seriously though how these two don’t have diabetes is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion: ten ton tan and tacky trash, always battling to have the most tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: Takeaway scoffing twatlocks and um um um trashfords.

Or

Takeaway scoffing twatlocks and hot tub swapping trashfords (could be tat hoarding for trashy)

Its the best I've got so far and I'm not sure twit is allowed but could be prat for the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She moans about supposed trolls but she is clearly INVITING a good trolling with her defensive and somewhat cocky posts! If she had half a brain, she wouldn’t have posted the takeaway at all and left us to wonder.

Unless she wants the negative attention in order to low key boast that she’s insta famous enough to have actual trolls? 🤔

Reactions: 15
The only person she should be apologising to is herself, it’s her own health she’s compromising with her eating habits no one else’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they’re going to go look at a new house?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well considering the real Ashfords got a new work van I think Tanya is possibly off to go look at a new car?

Reactions: 11
Detached shoebox perhaps?
With a garage to store all her EB and white company crap.
Pretty sure those seagulls would have been disappointed because I bet there wasn’t any food left in the rubbish bag.
The Trashfords are as greedy as duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread title

Takeaway Tasha and takeaway Tan, loves spending money to be in the EB gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tashas daughter wearing Ugg’s and joggy bottoms again make me feel 🤮
Nooo. Was that the daughter in the pic?? I only glanced quickly last night (as they were tit pics even by her low standards) and thought it was the son - she’s the same size as dinky John 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.