Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean what’s wrong with a bit of ham, egg and chips?
Oh please! We can’t have anything that taco likes! Only Tanya is allowed to have what she wants!
At least Tasha cooks for her family, albeit not very well.

Reactions: 13
Exactly this...... When I can't be arsed to cook I have toast..... My husband would live off cuppa soups if he had the chance

Reactions: 10
Bet it’s still a jar sauce though!
So remembers the ‘Boxing Day Curry Sauce’ jar. Just a normal jar of shop bought curry sauce but gimmicky so they both HAD to have it for their Boxing Day curries. Lost count how many takeaways Tanya has had since Christmas. She must be averaging two a week though. Not good for your health or your bank balance I’d say.

I assume by trolls she’s referring to us? I’m flattered. She’s the worse. We’ve all seen your unpleasant retorts Tran, when someone calls you out on something on your IG. Takes one to know one and all that!

Reactions: 9
Tash Wednesday isn't done.. There's still about 8 hours to go

Of course she has to sit in the living room and watch more tv whilst having lunch. Then she will watch a cheesy movie whilst doing her ironing and she’ll be so knackered once done she’ll have to have a “cuppa tea” with a snack
We could actually write her day!

She’s sooooooooo exhausted from all of the ridiculous tablescaping that’s what. Stop buggering about and just eat your tea. Stop posting every inch of your life then you might find you have more time to actually meal plan and actually cook. This sudden trolling outburst is just attention seeking really.

Reactions: 11
Everything is all rosey in Tans world now, she’s had a big EB delivery!

Reactions: 12
Oh fuck off you sad bitch.
Who needs some random telling them it’s ok to have a takeaway. This idiot that’s who.
if she didn’t post everything about her sad life she wouldn’t need to justify herself to anyone.
Lol her reply... For someone who says she feels like a failure if she doesn't cook, she sure doesn't cook a lot.

Reactions: 14
More EB to eat takeaways and m and s ready meals off

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jeez I’d rather go without any payday treats if that’s what she wastes her salary, I mean credit on!

Yet again, not just one piece is it? Has to be over the top

Reactions: 14
How much crockery does one person need ffs who the hell is she trying to impress? I don’t get the Emma Bridgewater obsession. Spending all that money just for likes from strangers

Reactions: 16
How much crockery does one person need ffs who the hell is she trying to impress? I don’t get the Emma Bridgewater obsession. Spending all that money just for likes from strangers
Spending all that money when she could pop to the local charity shop and find stuff that looks similar

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.