Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck has this Mrs Field person come from? She’s just appeared and become a cult figure for T&T. Was she born out of the EB worship or does she also worship at the alter of tat? She seems to come out of nowhere like the latest Percy Pig offering from Marks and sparks and they’ve taken to her like she’s some sort of high calorie food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where the duck has this Mrs Field person come from? She’s just appeared and become a cult figure for T&T. Was she born out of the EB worship or does she also worship at the alter of tat? She seems to come out of nowhere like the latest Percy Pig offering from Marks and sparks and they’ve taken to her like she’s some sort of high calorie food.
From the sounds of her comments she just judges Tanya’s EB sale collection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still waiting for Tan's Bake Off Box to appear. I follow a load of people who got one, thought about it myself as I bake a lot (but not from boxes) and there are so many pics on instagram of the cakes they've made. Surely if Tan really had it she would have shown it by now 🤔
(Liar liar pants on fire 🔥)

Reactions: 18
She been on insta for years, she is obsessed with EB but appears to have the income to allow it. Although I don’t understand the EB hoarding, Mrs Field does acknowledge that she is OTT and often refers to herself as an ‘insta wanker’ She also has a young daughter that she does themed stuff for. She is basically everything Tanya wants to be, but never will. I personally don’t mind Mrs Field.

Reactions: 11
Happy pancake eve eve my fellow tattlers, got my nibbles and drinkies ready and I'm all ready for today's love bonanza

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I. JUST. CANT.
This is some tacky piece of tit.
What her daughters must be thinking?!

Reactions: 12
6ABCC60B-9511-43C4-87B4-00514612DC22.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This has to be the biggest waste of money this stupid old tart has ever purchased!!!
I honestly think she needs help!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Morning lovely tattlers...Happy Valentines to you lovely lot ❤❤❤
are you ready for the “Love tit Fest” I’ll kick it off with this B.E.A.U.T.Y! #happyvalentines #orangutansinlove #lovehoney #gingerbeast #whenwillthe#end #taconoballs #tranbuyinggiftsforherself #allforthegram #shesnotinlove #shelovesthemoneyyyyyyyyyyyy #kerching£££££££££

View attachment 435482
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This has to be the biggest waste of money this stupid old tart has ever purchased!!!
I honestly think she needs help!
Well at least the facial expressions are right...angry! But in all fairness, trans one looks like her mum! 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am genuinely horrified by this!! What next!!!!! I bet when taco dies she will call up a taxidermist and stuff him so he can truly never escape her monkey clutches

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy valentines to all my jealous troll tattlers! 😂

I did get us all those Lego figures - keep an eye out for the postman ladies! #wedidntknow

Tan as a Lego person still looks like a grade A witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m actually so embarrassed to 🦧‘a Lego people. I can’t stop laughing at it. What a waste of money. It’s awful and 🌮 has no hair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£25 gone before breakfast. Wonder how much today's total will be.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.