Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ—‘ is definitely going all out today with the memories and being a REAL ASHFORD, theyโ€™re watching old home videos with the kiddies. SOMETHING ๐Ÿฆง canโ€™t do!
Looks like they had a few nice holidays in the past - wonder why they stopped (not last year obvs!) Has Tashas spending for the gram sucked up all the money? ๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions: 11
Of course she had to have those flowers! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Pathetic!
Honestly Iโ€™m embarrassed for her! These are like something youโ€™d get for a child. Itโ€™s just not normal behaviour, and the sad thing is, is that she probably ordered them for herself but claims ๐ŸŒฎ brought them because she used his aqua credit card

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet there is a camera in the eyes. She will be able to keep an eye on Taco, whenever she is out pounding around the shops.
Next photo will be breakfast, made by Taco. But actually he it tied up under the stairs.
She eats for 2.
Then a romantic walk, she show off the dogs with some kind of love heart tit.
Then sheโ€™ll whack out that awful box thing. It will be full of landfill crap.
Then photo of drinks and nibbles while they wait for their dinner to be delivered. Sheโ€™ll place a mirror across the table. Because letโ€™s face it, the only person Tan loves is herself.
Then she will show them watching a film, well she will say theyโ€™re watching a film but it will only be Tan wagging it.
Tan has a troff next to her bed full of sweats and chocolates so sheโ€™ll be stuffing her face, while Taco is cleaning the house.
I have no words for Trasha, yet again she makes a breakfast look like tit!

The only photo we ever see of Taco and Tan is the same one, at least Onslow and ๐Ÿ—‘ have actually made memories.
Maggie this has cracked me right up! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Right who called it with the percy pig flowers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We need to start playing Bingo and whoever guesses 5 ridiculous things these two are going to do or get will win a discount code for 10% off JD seasoning and a packet of percy pigs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Right who called it with the percy pig flowers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We need to start playing Bingo and whoever guesses 5 ridiculous things these two are going to do or get will win a discount code for 10% off JD seasoning and a packet of percy pigs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I like this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป If itโ€™s ok with you, Iโ€™ll happily pass on the prizes though ๐Ÿคฃ.

Those Percy pig flowers, Iโ€™d be really upset to receive them, how bloody tacky. I bet ๐Ÿฆง is hoping her ยฃ100 red roses ๐ŸŒน will be following later otherwise Taco will be for it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must say, I think ๐Ÿ—‘ bags photo montage tops anything ๐Ÿฆง will do today, granted onslow is a cheating pig in his later years, but those pictures show times where they seem a genuinely happy, loved up husband and wife. They also seem better well travelled then Tran and Taco. Tran can buy all the landfill shite and EB crockery in the world, BUT when it all boils down to it Trash bag is always going to win as sheโ€™s the real Ashford. Those pics will have fumed ๐Ÿฆง, so I say well played to ๐Ÿ—‘, round one goes to you girl
Iโ€™m team Trasha! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Trash has won valentines for me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ โค

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly Iโ€™m embarrassed for her! These are like something youโ€™d get for a child. Itโ€™s just not normal behaviour, and the sad thing is, is that she probably ordered them for herself but claims ๐ŸŒฎ brought them because she used his aqua credit card
My daughters boyfriend has just walked round with them off her. She is 17! ๐Ÿ™„
His mum picked them up for him.
Says it all really.

Reactions: 14
Im glad someones asked what breed alfie is he seems to get left out bless him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.