Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her living room is so bad. I couldn’t even sit in there.
You know it smells of old grease, and fags.
I hate those bleeping chair covers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't understand how they can even feel comfortable going shopping, I used to hate shopping before covid but even more so now too many people coming too close and I get a full on rage at people. The fact that these 2 skip off to the shops every day baffles me.
I agree, I went to morrisons last night for a few top up bits as I didn’t want to be in there long, ended up dumping my basket as it was rammed, people were dawdling about browsing not social distancing. Can just imagine these 2 going down every aisle!

Reactions: 9
I agree, I went to morrisons last night for a few top up bits as I didn’t want to be in there long, ended up dumping my basket as it was rammed, people were dawdling about browsing not social distancing. Can just imagine these 2 going down every aisle!
I know it was an absolute pain queuing to get into shops last year but I felt slightly less on edge as there weren't as many people in the building also the one way system in shops needs to come back and stay!

Reactions: 8
Jesus the amount of miss matched clutter and shite in trashas living room is making me itchy. Pinks, reds, whites, browns, greys, greens and blacks.
Less is more!

How do these women find the time to shop hop and decorate for every theme? I work 30 hours, I look after the baby, keep mine and my disabled mothers houses, do our shopping (click and collect), look after and walk my dog. I honestly don’t have the time or the energy to consider any of this tit. I decorated for Halloween, Christmas and the babies birthday and that was only because he couldn’t have a party or go anywhere due to restrictions.
Can you imagine having so much time? The things you could do? Your house would be perfect, you could cook beautiful meals and make lovely cakes, go on long nice walks every day, not just scurry round the block between jobs, read books, do some volunteer work. But no these two choose to knock about germy shops and decorate their houses so they resemble 90’s knocking shops. It’s not fair that they have all this time and just do so much shite with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The level of tat in this room. 😂 how can she think it looks nice. She’s so embarrassing. My kids would be mortified if I dressed my living room like that .
It hurts my eyes just looking at all that tit 🙈

Every teeny tiny available space/surface has something on/in it. Argh 🗑 please learn that less is more!! If your cleaning skills are anything to go by, I dread to think how much dust is gathering.

Those home mags you pretend to read with your “cuppa tea” perhaps actually read them properly and take notes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What sane person decorates the house for valentines 😳 and it’s Valentine’s Day!!!! Not flipping weekend Valentine’s Day it really pisses me off when people do this🤬 it’s like oh it’s my birthday week or birthday weekend. The only celebrations to be over a few days are Easter & Christmas
Rant over

• Wow
  • Heart
Tashas defo got a few screws loose hasn't she. I bet when she walks she sounds like an old man's pockets with spare change ratting around in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happens tomorrow after Valentine’s Day is over? Do they move right into celebrating the next ‘event’ on the calendar or give themselves a break before the next set of props are dusted off?

What happens tomorrow after Valentine’s Day is over? Do they move right into celebrating the next ‘event’ on the calendar or give themselves a break before the next set of props are dusted off?
Straight on to Pancake Day, then Mother’s Day, Easter and on it goes!

Reactions: 13
It will be frying pans and pancake mixes at the ready

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hope “pepper pig” makes an appearance again on pancake day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First though, we will have the battle of the “Love Sausage” brekkie in the morning together with heart shaped eggs, toast, crumpets and whatever else they can get away with food wise they can class as heart shaped. Displayed on their best heart plates, placemats and napkins and that’s before we even get to the main event, phew! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🦧 with her many flowers she wastes in display for one night only! I told my other half not to bother getting me red roses as they are over priced and I prefer white roses 😂 also I think he big F&M basket is a fake. I have one and the font looks odd on her basket 😳

Reactions: 8
Would a normal bloke be watching The Lady and the woman film? But then I guess 🌮 isn’t normal! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.