Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t quite get why Tan is celebrating Valentine’s Day... last year, she clearly forced Taco to get engaged.. a year on, there is zero sign of an actual wedding.. take the hint Tan.. he’s just not that in to you.. you can keep trying to force it - the pathetic comments after dinner etc.. he has no intention of ever marrying you... there’s as much chance of you becoming a real Mrs Ashford as there is of you having a hot tub in your garden this afternoon...dare you to prove me wrong... oh wait, you can’t 😂😂😂😂
#thereisnohottub #nowedding #hedoesntloveyou #freetaco #youllneverbeanashford

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She been on insta for years, she is obsessed with EB but appears to have the income to allow it. Although I don’t understand the EB hoarding, Mrs Field does acknowledge that she is OTT and often refers to herself as an ‘insta wanker’ She also has a young daughter that she does themed stuff for. She is basically everything Tanya wants to be, but never will. I personally don’t mind Mrs Field.
Ahh thanks for that, she’s never been on my radar until the gruesome twosome started worshiping her. Sounds like she actually has some self awareness something we know T&T will never have!

I’m actually so embarrassed to 🦧‘a Lego people. I can’t stop laughing at it. What a waste of money. It’s awful and 🌮 has no hair 😂😂
I was gonna say surely Taco hasn’t had that much hair since he was a teenager and didn’t even know Tanya?

Reactions: 7
I must say, I think 🗑 bags photo montage tops anything 🦧 will do today, granted onslow is a cheating pig in his later years, but those pictures show times where they seem a genuinely happy, loved up husband and wife. They also seem better well travelled then Tran and Taco. Tran can buy all the landfill shite and EB crockery in the world, BUT when it all boils down to it Trash bag is always going to win as she’s the real Ashford. Those pics will have fumed 🦧, so I say well played to 🗑, round one goes to you girl

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I must say, I think 🗑 bags photo montage tops anything 🦧 will do today, granted onslow is a cheating pig in his later years, but those pictures show times where they seem a genuinely happy, loved up husband and wife. They also seem better well travelled then Tran and Taco. Tran can buy all the landfill shite and EB crockery in the world, BUT when it all boils down to it Trash bag is always going to win as she’s the real Ashford. Those pics will have fumed 🦧, so I say well played to 🗑, round one goes to you girl
I agree! The amount of travelling and memories they have, compared to tan sat in her shoebox buying stuff for the gram

Reactions: 10
I personally want to see what shite she’s got collecting dust in the Valentine’s Day crate box! It’ll be like a wizards sleeve with tit appearing out of that all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 435482
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This has to be the biggest waste of money this stupid old tart has ever purchased!!!
I honestly think she needs help!
Look how aggressive looking the 🦧 Lego figure is! True to life representation of the angry Huber beast with 🌮 standing behind shitting his pants 😂

Look how aggressive looking the 🦧 Lego figure is! True to life representation of the angry Huber beast with 🌮 standing behind shitting his pants 😂
Meant Ginger beast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet there is a camera in the eyes. She will be able to keep an eye on Taco, whenever she is out pounding around the shops.
Next photo will be breakfast, made by Taco. But actually he it tied up under the stairs.
She eats for 2.
Then a romantic walk, she show off the dogs with some kind of love heart tit.
Then she’ll whack out that awful box thing. It will be full of landfill crap.
Then photo of drinks and nibbles while they wait for their dinner to be delivered. She’ll place a mirror across the table. Because let’s face it, the only person Tan loves is herself.
Then she will show them watching a film, well she will say they’re watching a film but it will only be Tan wagging it.
Tan has a troff next to her bed full of sweats and chocolates so she’ll be stuffing her face, while Taco is cleaning the house.
I have no words for Trasha, yet again she makes a breakfast look like tit!

The only photo we ever see of Taco and Tan is the same one, at least Onslow and 🗑 have actually made memories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet there is a camera in the eyes. She will be able to keep an eye on Taco, whenever she is out pounding around the shops.
Next photo will be breakfast, made by Taco. But actually he it tied up under the stairs.
She eats for 2.
Then a romantic walk, she show off the dogs with some kind of love heart tit.
Then she’ll whack out that awful box thing. It will be full of landfill crap.
Then photo of drinks and nibbles while they wait for their dinner to be delivered. She’ll place a mirror across the table. Because let’s face it, the only person Tan loves is herself.
Then she will show them watching a film, well she will say they’re watching a film but it will only be Tan wagging it.
Tan has a troff next to her bed full of sweats and chocolates so she’ll be stuffing her face, while Taco is cleaning the house.
I have no words for Trasha, yet again she makes a breakfast look like tit!

The only photo we ever see of Taco and Tan is the same one, at least Onslow and 🗑 have actually made memories.
Loving the profile pic Maggie! 😂 Just had a stalk on Tranabelles FB and she's got the same one! Along with this old tit! This is going to be the best Valentine’s Day EVER! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ginger beast has been on TL this morning 😂 here is the collage of memories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just came on to say the way Tasha put wifeeee at the end of her post was defo a dig at Orangutan then I saw her post hahahhahaha

Atleast Tran looks better as a lego piece. Look at that hair

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There are no words...
wtf is that. Unbelievable. All we’ve done is exchange cards and I’ve made my family a big breakfast, not for Vday but because we fancied one. I’ve made my kidsa breakfast too, because they were hungry, humans usually are when they wake up. Take note trasha,feed you and ‘hubby’ with fry up but your poor kids get the scraps. also my 8 yo
Cringed at me and her dad swapping cards, imagine how their teenagers are feeling.

Reactions: 9
I agree! The amount of travelling and memories they have, compared to tan sat in her shoebox buying stuff for the gram
🗑 is definitely going all out today with the memories and being a REAL ASHFORD, they’re watching old home videos with the kiddies. SOMETHING 🦧 can’t do!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving the profile pic Maggie! 😂 Just had a stalk on Tranabelles FB and she's got the same one! Along with this old tit! This is going to be the best Valentine’s Day EVER! 😂
Is that her trying to say that the only reason they’ve not married yet is because of the pandemic 😂 you might want to start by divorcing the ex husband first hun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course 🌮 is 🦧 one true love, he’s probably the only one so far to put up with all her tit!
wtf is that. Unbelievable. All we’ve done is exchange cards and I’ve made my family a big breakfast, not for Vday but because we fancied one. I’ve made my kidsa breakfast too, because they were hungry, humans usually are when they wake up. Take note trasha,feed you and ‘hubby’ with fry up but your poor kids get the scraps. also my 8 yo
Cringed at me and her dad swapping cards, imagine how their teenagers are feeling.
Yep same here too and a lovely bunch of yellow roses from my boys! Breakfast for all of us and sorry to disappoint but not a heart shaped egg or plate in sight 😬

I did say right time for a dog walk and my youngest announced but it’s Valentine’s Day - so I had to knock that thought straight out of his head and tell him it’a not a “holiday” it’s a little bit of a silly gimmick and another way for shops to make us part with our money 🤣 Lord help me, if he’s starts expecting love themed dinners and hot tubs. If I didn’t know any different, I would think he was following these two morons 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.