Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I am saying this but her meatballs look edible!!
However her mash looks far from creamy, her bath is empty. Her hob is filthy
Tanya your dog needs a new home.
For someone who doesn’t have a sweet tooth you sure do like a lot of sweet crap.
I wonder what her teeth are like?
From the photo of Trasha’s today we can see the mould on the top of her teeth!!
Maybe Trash you should swing by the dentist.
It’s snowing here again but not a lot!
Trasha is probably crossing her legs with excitement, she can write in the snow again, #snowdayround2🖕🏻
I read that as 'her nob is filthy' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m saying it was returned. It appeared on 7th October and only 2 photos of apparently having a hot chocolate but both photos are of empty mugs. I have one (got it after Christmas in 2019) and I can honestly say it’s more used than my kettle 😂 my kids love it, and my daughter (take note 🗑 ) she makes her own! Imagine that! 😱
Thats why I bought it. My 12 year old loves a hot chocolate so its so easy for her to do it. However she prefers normal Cadbury’s hot chocolate so she uses two tablespoons in there with the milk and as it comes out at drinking temperature - no chance of her burning herself like with the kettle or burned milk in the microwave. What I will say is we weren’t fussed on the hot chocolate from there but I love the caffe latte ( tastes exactly like a Starbucks mocha) so been saving money by buying them. Works out 1.30 a mug instead of the 3-4 quid at Starbucks. It’s used often in this house so worth every penny.

Reactions: 9
I can't be arsed counting snow again today! She thinks it's fun, a family member of mine had to cancel a covid vaccine today because of how bad the snow is here, people aren't getting to work, roads are awful but aslong as Trash is loving life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
EBB607A1-906E-4819-B7DE-F6D67348C6C4.jpeg

C13830D4-E7D6-46B4-8190-F7057D2870B8.jpeg

Hey Sisters Grimm 👋🏻 This is what real snow looks like. It’s nowhere near as bad as it had been and it was blizzarding - yes actual blizzards by the time we got home. Please enjoy your orgasms!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gotta be honest, the way the Tit & twit have been acting over the icing sugar dusting amount of snow has made me chuckle - their ludicrous, and almost made me forget abandoning my car multiple times and walking 6 miles to the hospital for a 12hr shift and then walking 6 miles home on a near weekly occurrence recently. Snowing heavy trash? Yeah it snows heavy in Yorkshire, to the point where I’ve had to sleep at work to make sure I’m available for the next days shift.
And don’t even get me started on her ‘snow’ boots. Vile things!
tit and twit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Greggs sausage role and a mugshot for lunch? Not a vegetable or piece of fruit in sight Trasha. Your insides must be wrecked. Tanya’s late posting other than her flowers by post. She must have experienced an avalanche en route to work this morning it’s so treacherous in Sussex. 😂 #layingheavily #shedidntsnow (See what I did there!?) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever was behind the Tanlou account was defo a tattler because after it being posted on here that it should be kept off Instagram and on tattler etc they've now deleted all their posts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Greggs sausage role and a mugshot for lunch? Not a vegetable or piece of fruit in sight Trasha. Your insides must be wrecked. Tanya’s late posting other than her flowers by post. She must have experienced an avalanche en route to work this morning it’s so treacherous in Sussex. 😂 #layingheavily #shedidntsnow (See what I did there!?) 😂
Her superhero instincts probably kicked straight in and dug herself out with her super ape strength

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe tanyas meal plan this week, burgers, fish and chips, pies, pizza, pasta! Any veg this week? Maybe a few peas for sympathy with the pie but Jesus talk about unhealthy.

*roll not role! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She reckoned she got the heart shaped Krispy Kreme doughnuts on her weekly shop as they fell into her trolley... she even said in the comments it’s from the cabinets in Tesco.... then pulls out an Asda pizza for dinner 🧐🤔 which one did u actually do ur weekly shop in then hun 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She reckoned she got the heart shaped Krispy Kreme doughnuts on her weekly shop as they fell into her trolley... she even said in the comments it’s from the cabinets in Tesco.... then pulls out an Asda pizza for dinner 🧐🤔 which one did u actually do ur weekly shop in then hun 🤷🏼‍♀️
All of the above 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.