Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Trasha didn't forget to mention it tho 😂
I noticed that! How embarrassing mentioning it on the phone to a place she’s never ordered from before just to get a free bottle of cobra 👀 What a sad little life Tasha ( said in the voice of the man from the come dine with me episode! 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those who can’t see!
that face literally smacks ‘kill me now’ cringe. 🦧 is defo Kathy Bates’ character from Misery, he’s never getting out alive if she can help it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird how the candles already looked lit the morning. They were black at the top. I guess there’s nothing wrong with re using candles every year but I thought trash would be extra and but new ones as she goes out every day lmfao

Reactions: 9
They eat takeaway for pretty much every meal and he doesn’t have any height to hold his weight. They were always gonna turn into Tweedledee and Tweedledumb at some point living with feeders and downing their body weight in booze every night.
View attachment 419573
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve just snorted while laughing at that photo.
He looks awful, having a takeaway every week is taking its toll. duck me what’s Orangutan 🦧 going to look like?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thought he was wearing a birthday badge! 76! 😂
He bleeping looks 76!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

0ED76C2E-8451-4690-A471-5E855D9FC3DB.jpeg

Are you really Tan? Laughing so much you’re crying? You haven’t got a sense of humour!

I find it odd, that they haven’t mentioned FaceTiming each other? Or commented on each other’s posts?
So either they have seen each other today, or they have fallen out.
duck sake Tan, have a few too many wines pop on Tattle and let us know what’s what!
You’ll feel better, get it all off your chest! 🤣

I see M&S made Taco’s cake! And she hasn’t tagged them because it looks bleeping crap.
Who’s gonna eat it? She hasn’t got a sweet tooth?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If the girls aren’t there like it seems they’re not, how sad it must be for them to be able to see their mum on Instagram pretending they are! Just weird behaviour!

Reactions: 13
I see M&S made Taco’s cake! And she hasn’t tagged them because it looks bleeping crap.
It's from Tesco, which is weird since she went to M&S the other day and their version would have been nicer.

Reactions: 6
If the girls aren’t there like it seems they’re not, how sad it must be for them to be able to see their mum on Instagram pretending they are! Just weird behaviour!
I just had a look and it looks like her kids don’t follow her.

It's from Tesco, which is weird since she went to M&S the other day and their version would have been nicer.
I had the M&S one at work, it wasn’t bad.
So she has been to M&S. Sainsbury’s and now Tesco’s 🤬

My 10 year old made these today, from scratch! The only thing I was allowed to do was take them out the oven lol. She was incredibly proud and so was I seeing as though I made myself some brownies but from a packet 🤣 I'm sorry! I can't bake no matter how much I try. Next time she's trying brownies from scratch, she doesn't like them so I can't wait to test them all lol.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My 10 year old made these today, from scratch! The only thing I was allowed to do was take them out the oven lol. She was incredibly proud and so was I seeing as though I made myself some brownies but from a packet 🤣 I'm sorry! I can't bake no matter how much I try. Next time she's trying brownies from scratch, she doesn't like them so I can't wait to test them all lol.
They look great. She did a good job. I bet she is so pleased with herself. They’ll be no stopping her now.
The Humming bird bakery shop recipe book has a great Brownie recipe. Ah it’s so good. I might make some at the weekend. 😋

Reactions: 9
Your daughter's cakes look great. Nigella also has a super easy recipe for "Emergency Brownies" which can be me made in a foil container. Makes 6-8 small squares.

I did the same with my kids. I gave them an ingredient page that I wrote out and stayed out there (probably drinking a gin) while they had fun cooking. There was mess and all sorts. Nearly lost my mind. When they were really young some of the cakes were awful, not even edible but they were so proud and now they are a bit older they have learnt more and more. My youngest made us a lasagne from scratch (white sauce, red sauce, no jars) from my books I’ve wrote out from them and it was great. Although she did burn the garlic bread because she arsed about to much laying us a nice table (not like them extra twats!!!!) ans was so gutted but I said learn from that and be a little more prepared (see trash, I don’t baby them;, I guide them) I only ever did probably a few packet cakes when they were small and that was because they saw Tom and Jerry on the box lmfao. That’s not me slaying anyone that does do them but she makes it seem like she’s cooked a 7 course meal. So embarrassing

Reactions: 10
We’ve all had a takeaway before so why these two think that they have to post pictures of a curry is beyond me. Influencers influence not post everyday stuff! Really don’t get it. None of us can go anywhere so our only option is a takeaway if we don’t want to cook so their posts are nothing new or remotely inspiring.

Reactions: 8
Christ all that hype for a pair of 56 year olds birthdays how utterly embarrassing! What sort of shite will we be treated to on Valentine’s Day. I can smell the panic to shop hop and buy everything with a red heart on it.

Reactions: 15
Just caught up on Tanya laying the table for 4 when it’s so bloody obvious there was only 2 of them. What a sad bleeping twit. And I bet her and taco were just sitting there on their phones whilst eating replying to each other on Instagram.
HAPPY FAMILIES!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.