Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see anything. ☹
I can't either!

Im an identical twin I think I will demand my husband starts treating me like the second coming and start tagging my sister in everything or maybe I wont because she I'm normal and my husband and twin would tell me to have a word with myself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a little gem from the screenshot bank I can’t believe I’ve never shared with you all 🤣.
Bit inappropriate to be saying "are you going to do a blowy" infront of kids is it not??
Also typical Olivia trying to get infront of the camera😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hold it down Maggie and click ‘download file’ and then it appears at the stop by your search bar and you can click and watch it.
Thanks, I couldn’t see it either, half wishing I hadn’t now 🤢 Imagine your Mam shouting are you gonna do a blowie to her fella and his hobbit brother in-front of everyone! Dirty trollop!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her lippy gloss picture she has posted is pretty much what fatty posted the other day with the red heart perfume. Fuking hell you’d think now they don’t follow each other the copying would stop
Only Tasha has unfollowed. Tanya 100% still follows Tasha.

Reactions: 3
Thanks, I couldn’t see it either, half wishing I hadn’t now 🤢 Imagine your Mam shouting are you gonna do a blowie to her fella and his hobbit brother in-front of everyone! Dirty trollop!
They are disgusting. Olivia looks so young there and it’s not something she should hear. Do you remember the “Steak and BJ day” on the light box thing and then the comment of it’s not much different to a regular day or something like that? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 all for people doing whatever they want with their partners but keep it private. Plus can’t imagine John bring hygienic at all 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Right. Has anyone else noticed that for months now Tanya only ever posts when she's home from work in the evenings? (mostly) because well she works full time and it's kinda expected from someone with a full time job?
And now suddenly we get a morning post from Trasha then nothing else until dinner time? Most days the past week or so?
Is she trying to trick us into thinking she's actually a busy working woman? 🤥

Reactions: 9
Just watched the video, I forgot how trim and healthy they were! Honestly Tanya is so toxic and ruining them all

Reactions: 8
They are disgusting. Olivia looks so young there and it’s not something she should hear. Do you remember the “Steak and BJ day” on the light box thing and then the comment of it’s not much different to a regular day or something like that? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 all for people doing whatever they want with their partners but keep it private. Plus can’t imagine John bring hygienic at all 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Schlong 100% looks like he has a smelly willy 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣 I love the word trollop it suits her so well 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yet Tanya is probably still declaring it’s the best ever ! Function of cutenose 😭
Yes because her hair is looking so lovely and healthy lately! Everything has to be lovely and shiny in their world - well apart from their hairs anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.