Tanya & Tasha #37 tash, tan & the twins, in the battle of Instagram nobody wins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those fake Sausage/Egg McMuffin things that 🗑 has served up look bloody horrible 🤢

Not sure why🦧 has posted about her snow walk, when there is none! 😂
I don’t normally stick up for 🗑 but I actually had those yesterday & they were nice 🤣

Reactions: 5
Everything she does is for the gram!! I’m not going to give someone credit who shop hops and clearly hasn’t followed any rules regarding Lockdown.
I wasn't saying she should get credit or condoning anything else she's done during the pandemic. Your reaction to her wearing a mask outside during a pandemic (regardless of her motives) just seemed weird to me, I've seen loads of people doing it 🤷‍♀️

Why are people annoyed over her wearing a mask but not annoyed of the amount of "LOOK AT ME I HAVE SNOW AND TASHA DOESN'T HA... HA... HA..."
Let's face it she only popped out for a few photos then she was straught back in the house having a hot choccy and doughnut cause she's a fat git

Reactions: 10
I don’t normally stick up for 🗑 but I actually had those yesterday & they were nice 🤣
For me it’s all that processed food! That plastic cheese and she could have made the sausage patties out of sausagemeat instead of buying them from Iceland, especially as she thinks she such an influencer! Glad you enjoyed them 😊

Reactions: 7
For me it’s all that processed food! That plastic cheese and she could have made the sausage patties out of sausagemeat instead of buying them from Iceland, especially as she thinks she such an influencer! Glad you enjoyed them 😊
I tell a lie, mine were actually from Aldi & think the meat content is 96% so probably better than the Iceland version ( I hope anyway! ) 🤣

Has she actually taken it outside and took a photo on top of the snow???? 😂😂😂
I’ve never known a grown woman get so excited over snow. Maybe because us in the north east detest the stuff as we get it in abundance 😂 her crumpet will be freezing !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are people annoyed over her wearing a mask but not annoyed of the amount of "LOOK AT ME I HAVE SNOW AND TASHA DOESN'T HA... HA... HA..."
Let's face it she only popped out for a few photos then she was straught back in the house having a hot choccy and doughnut cause she's a fat git
She wears the mask to cover her chins!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Strategic camera placement on Tan’s back garden so as not to capture the “hot tub area” 😂😂😂
Imagine the space and postition she had to get herself in 😂 totally proves she doesn’t have one. What a waste of money she even brought that gazebo for over the top!

Reactions: 4
I've never known an adult getting so excited over snow
Her heart would give out with the excitement of it all if she saw how much snow I've got at the moment. Or maybe her heart when she has to do some heavy lifting to actually dig her way out of the house.

Really gets me that 🗑 uses those stupid ketchup sachets all the time indoors - so unenvironmentally friendly and wasteful when she has bottles in the cupboard. Also irrationally yet insanely irritates me that she writes on the side of her slow cooker - like she’s going to forget 🤣. It looks tit too as she never rubs out the previous meal properly...let’s hope she cleans the inside more thoroughly 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 12
This comment on 🦧 post!
Thats pheasants_roosts mum. So she’s obviously still following Tanya. She seems like a lovely woman and seems far more grounded than her daughter.

What a sad little life that woman must have if she thinks Tan is inspirational.
She is anything but inspirational.
What she is a lying greedy nasty vile witch.
As for a working mum, her kids don’t bleeping live there!
It’s Pheasants_roostx mum and for what Ive seen when I was following her daughter ...... she seems very much more down to earth than her daughter. The sister name is Vicky I think and again seems lovely and is really pretty and more natural looking than Phesants_roost who just tries too hard to be something she ain’t.

Reactions: 6
I've never heard the phrase "laying" when referring to snow before, always settling. Is it just me?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.