Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on FB and it has me howling 😂😂😂🦧 imagine working with them!
That has made my day 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tan’s being honest! She would prefer to stay in.
I have to laugh that she says she is being honest. 🤣
She is so glad she has a posh dinner! duck off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I find terribly sad is that we know Trasha is sitting by herself on the sofa. Kids are in bedrooms and god knows where John is, prob been in the toilet 2 hours.
“Full of cheer” perfectly staged picture. It’s bad

Reactions: 13
Happy new year to all you wonderful people that have made 2020 slightly bearable with laughs. I hope that eventually we can put the last crap year behind us. Well lots of love to.you all xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy new year to all you lovely tattlers! May we have many more laughs next year! Hoping 2021 is far better than this year! ♥♥

• Heart
Happy New Year, wishing you all the best and here’s to more laughs in 2021, my god we need them but thankfully these two never cease to amaze us...actually they do but hey!

Anyway, what’s 🗑 bag got on the menu tonight other than the obligatory nibbles and drinkies 🤔🤣

Maybe 2021 might just be the year 🗑 cleans her kitchen grout and 🦧 makes a minimum payment on her never never cards!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll be honest, I am sitting on my own. With a drink, the kids are in their rooms on FaceTime to their pals. But suits me. I am watching the Royle family.
It really reminds me off the real Ashfords 😂😂🤣
My neighbours are all going to be on their doorsteps at 11.55. If I am awake I’ll join them.
But only because if I don’t they’ll think I am miserable and then someone will knock tomorrow because they know my husband is away.
Checking I am all good. They’re lovely and I am always grateful that they care.
When really what I will really be doing is checking Tattle 😂

This year has been unbelievable and not in a good way.
Happy new year you lovely lot. See you on the other side, for more laughs.
Thank you for keeping me sane. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy new year! Got to be honest, they’ve got a bit boring recently since trash unfollowed tan. And their behaviour is infuriating to the point I’ve nearly messaged them 🙊 but hopefully 2021 is the year they turn their life around and become decent human beings. In the meantime let’s pray we find out about Tans hot tub. We just need her neighbours to pop on and dish the dirt!

Happy new year! Got to be honest, they’ve got a bit boring recently since trash unfollowed tan. And their behaviour is infuriating to the point I’ve nearly messaged them 🙊 but hopefully 2021 is the year they turn their life around and become decent human beings. In the meantime let’s pray we find out about Tans hot tub. We just need her neighbours to pop on and dish the dirt!
Or the shop to confirm she returned it. 😂

• Haha
Well I’m in bed before midnight. Husband away and pregnancy sciatica has left me walking like I’ve shat myself.
Some of my neighbours are doing fireworks and I’m laying here chuckling cos I’ve just heard the wife “Martin! Hold the stick in and then we light it I said id send a photo to Sandra”

😂😂 staged tit like trash and tan. NO ONE HAVE FUN TILL IVE TAKEN PICCIES FOR THE GRAM

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just wanna say thanks to you all for making me
smile in this absolutely crappy year. I’m on my own too, curled up in bed with my baby and the dog (yes I’m one of them). I hope 2021 is much kinder to everyone. Stay safe ❤

• Heart
Well that was all over with very quickly.
I see Tan even got a glass engraved with Happy new year 2021.
Really Tan, she looks forward to non wearing mask year for us all. Does she not read the news?
Or maybe she has bad breath and can’t stand the smell of her own breath when she is wearing a mask.
Trasha is totes emosh! I hate words like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.