Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread to welcome in the new year.
Well done @So Spooky Hun.
Had shorten it to fit.

So the end of what has been for pretty much the whole world, the worst year ever.
Yet these two are still they same arseholes they were this time last year.
Tanya think she is rockafella. She is still spending.
Trash did a make over of her crappy kitchen and
Surprise surprise it still looks tit.
She hasn’t showed off what Onslow got other than her new kicks!
She needs to wash her leggings.
She still only works an hour a week, but that it yet to be confirmed.
Tanya, has all the gear for walking her dogs yet will only walk them depending on the weather.
Still shop hopping wankers.
Tanya got an eternity ring but still not had a wedding.
Trasha still treats her kids like they’re babies.
Trahsa has some cutlery she found in the loft, it’s for her New Year’s Eve party for 1.
Trasha still doesn’t follow Tan.
They seem to be always doing the same thing but not together 😉

Still have lots of wine bottles that are for props only.
We never did see the hello fresh box.
Trasha has her hot tub, we was violated to photos of Onslows with no top on sporting his sliver chav chain.
Tanya doesn’t have a HOT TUB!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
New thread to welcome in the new year.
Well done @So Spooky Hun.
Had shorten it to fit.

So the end of what has been for pretty much the whole world, the worst year ever.
Yet these two are still they same arseholes they were this time last year.
Tanya think she is rockafella. She is still spending.
Trash did a make over of her crappy kitchen and
Surprise surprise it still looks tit.
She hasn’t showed off what Onslow got other than her new kicks!
She needs to wash her leggings.
She still only works an hour a week, but that it yet to be confirmed.
Tanya, has all the gear for walking her dogs yet will only walk them depending on the weather.
Still shop hopping wankers.
Tanya got an eternity ring but still not had a wedding.
Trasha still treats her kids like they’re babies.
Trahsa has some cutlery she found in the loft, it’s for her New Year’s Eve party for 1.
Trasha still doesn’t follow Tan.
They seem to be always doing the same thing but not together 😉

Still have lots of wine bottles that are for props only.
We never did see the hello fresh box.
Trasha has her hot tub, we was violated to photos of Onslows with no top on sporting his sliver chav chain.
Tanya doesn’t have a HOT TUB!!!!
Beauty recap as always Maggie!

Reactions: 10
Because discounted amaretti and crackers are essential aren’t they you dopey old bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah can't be arsed with these two dickheads.
We are going form tier 2 to tier 4 at midnight on my birthday, people in my work are being stood down meaning we're going to be short staffed. And still needing to do the same work but with extra pressure due to lack of staff.
Sorry but I actually hope they choke on their cheap cheeseboard. Had enough, sorry to rant but it's one of those days. Sick of it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am hanging my head in shame here but I’ve ordered the Yankee candle fragrance spheres that Tasha bought (didn’t use her swipe up tho)!! I bloody love anything that smells nice 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
We are going form tier 2 to tier 4 at midnight on my birthday, people in my work are being stood down meaning we're going to be short staffed. And still needing to do the same work but with extra pressure due to lack of staff.
Sorry but I actually hope they choke on their cheap cheeseboard. Had enough, sorry to rant but it's one of those days. Sick of it
I am sorry, you must be pretty pissed off. That’s a huge jump. This is just getting shitter by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry about your work. What are they not getting about this?

Reactions: 7
I hope all the tat that she hangs over lamps etc catches bleeping fire! She looks absolutely ridiculous bragging about her crappy family party with her children and grubby hubby. Yet no mention of the fact that the majority of the country is going into Tier 4; she’s the worst person in the world. I can’t believe she just bypasses it when she is an “influencer” I have had a few breakdowns recently over it all and it’s getting worse. Starting 2021 off worse than 2020 and she’s so exciting to brag about her tit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I hope all the tat that she hangs over lamps etc catches bleeping fire! She looks absolutely ridiculous bragging about her crappy family party with her children and grubby hubby. Yet no mention of the fact that the majority of the country is going into Tier 4; she’s the worst person in the world. I can’t believe she just bypasses it when she is an “influencer” I have had a few breakdowns recently over it all and it’s getting worse. Starting 2021 off worse than 2020 and she’s so exciting to brag about her tit.
Read the room. READ THE bleeping ROOM!!! Trash by name, trash by nature! She is so bleeping stupid, its mind blowing how dumb she is! What is there not to understand?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So sorry to hear about your breakdowns 😔

🗑 simply does not give a flying duck about ANYTHING, I agree she’s the WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you lovely. I just don’t understand how people can comment positive stuff on her posts whilst everyone is so fed up and upset. Everything is “perfect” in her world x

Reactions: 11
I am hanging my head in shame here but I’ve ordered the Yankee candle fragrance spheres that Tasha bought (didn’t use her swipe up tho)!! I bloody love anything that smells nice 😂😂
I was given one of those..... none of us could smell it 🤦

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.