Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs Public Health England on her case, maybe a fine would change her mind set.

Reactions: 12
10 posts so far today, most of them are WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS! Why did she even need to go out today, she will have tons of food in her grot box! She didn’t NEED the things from Waitrose or the drink from Costa! And she certainly doesn’t need to be celebrating NYE when its already been said on here, PEOPLE ARE DYING STILL! PEOPLE are loosing jobs, queuing for food banks and all she’s worried about is that she can’t go to the theatre! She should be bleeping grateful she has a roof over her head, has food in her fridge and isn’t working on the frontline! I don’t even think that bleep goes far enough to describe her now!

Reactions: 16
Can we all make a pact to remember this when things go back to normal and Tanya is being a grade A witch. A lot of people think Tasha is the nice but dim one, she’s not she’s selfish and vile, she’s just not as open about it!

Reactions: 20
Can we all make a pact to remember this when things go back to normal and Tanya is being a grade A witch. A lot of people think Tasha is the nice but dim one, she’s not she’s selfish and vile, she’s just not as open about it!
She is definitely dim though 🙈

Reactions: 13
The table has been set for dinner in 2 nights time so is she sitting with that chopping board with the burger on it on her lap?

• Haha
I’ve noticed how when this thread starts gaining momentum about 🗑 Tanya goes all silent or is that just me??
Nottinghamshire joins tier 4, I must admit I took my daughter to Nottingham today but we’ve not been there since August when we had to go for school shoes before that it was March, everything we’ve bought since has been online I took her because it was her birthday on the 23rd and then Christmas and she wanted to get some books (she turned 15 and it was sad that she couldn’t have any friends round to celebrate) it wasn’t a pleasant trip and it made me feel so sad for these businesses to be closing once again.

Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed how when this thread starts gaining momentum about 🗑 Tanya goes all silent or is that just me??
Nottinghamshire joins tier 4, I must admit I took my daughter to Nottingham today but we’ve not been there since August when we had to go for school shoes before that it was March, everything we’ve bought since has been online I took her because it was her birthday on the 23rd and then Christmas and she wanted to get some books (she turned 15 and it was sad that she couldn’t have any friends round to celebrate) it wasn’t a pleasant trip and it made me feel so sad for these businesses to be closing once again.
I agree, she reads here. Hi 👋🏻 Tanya.
She knows that she should keep her fat mouth shut.
She’ll post tomorrow, all sorry for those now In tier 4, she’ll thank the NHS and all key workers.
Well I am a key worker and you can thank me by staying the duck at home!
And show us your HOT TUB!

It’s so sad for our kids, the little ones I hope this isn’t their new normal. The older ones I am sure it will effect them all in different ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So my friends next door neighbours grandad killed himself last night. He had been feeling very lonely and sad about the pandemic, he had no one to talk to apart from his very small family who live 100 miles away, couldn’t get his shopping, lost his driving license and couldn’t get any shopping delivered, couldn’t get out of the house because he was too anxious to get a taxi in case of covid.

Hung himself in his little garage aged 90. bleeping breaks my heart how the country are suffering so badly with their mental health. It was the shopping bit that does me in.... too proud to ask for help but couldn’t get any shopping delivered.

Anyone remember back in March, April, May and June etc these 2 were getting their home delivery slots. Those emergency boxes that Asda were putting together. These two cunts snapped them up didn’t they for the gram photos.

It makes me so angry but I can sleep at night knowing I am doing my little bit by not shop hopping and grabbing stuff off the shelves.

5 supermarkets worth of food for burgers. Speechless

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I agree, she reads here. Hi 👋🏻 Tanya.
She knows that she should keep her fat mouth shut.
She’ll post tomorrow, all sorry for those now In tier 4, she’ll thank the NHS and all key workers.
Well I am a key worker and you can thank me by staying the duck at home!
And show us your HOT TUB!

It’s so sad for our kids, the little ones I hope this isn’t their new normal. The older ones I am sure it will effect them all in different ways.
I got distracted mid commenting...my daughter’s school informing me she’s not returning until the 18th January, so I’m back to holding down my job (in education) and home schooling my eldest I’m hoping my son’s school will still go back in the 4th (primary year 6) but who knows
I will not be celebrating new year I don’t think there’s anything too celebrate, however when this is over and I can hug my mum again I will definitely have the champagne out...and not just for a prop!

So my friends next door neighbours grandad killed himself last night. He had been feeling very lonely and sad about the pandemic, he had no one to talk to apart from his very small family who live 100 miles away, couldn’t get his shopping, lost his driving license and couldn’t get any shopping delivered, couldn’t get out of the house because he was too anxious to get a taxi in case of covid.

Hung himself in his little garage aged 90. bleeping breaks my heart how the country are suffering so badly with their mental health. It was the shopping bit that does me in.... too proud to ask for help but couldn’t get any shopping delivered.

Anyone remember back in March, April, May and June etc these 2 were getting their home delivery slots. Those emergency boxes that Asda were putting together. These two cunts snapped them up didn’t they for the gram photos.

It makes me so angry but I can sleep at night knowing I am doing my little bit by not shop hopping and grabbing stuff off the shelves.

This breaks my hear 💔

Reactions: 11

That is so, very sad 😔

Reactions: 8

This is bleeping tragic. Tan and Tash wouldn’t give a rat’s arse about their elderly neighbours. It’s just take take take and spend spend spend

Reactions: 9

Oh my god. This is just heartbreaking. I can’t imagine how that mans family must be feeling.
This is why we should be checking on all our elderly neighbours and family. Young and old.
That’s just so sad.
That poor man. 🥲

Reactions: 10
Additionally, I don’t know about you but I doubt I’ll even stay up until midnight. Didn’t last year either. I’ll be glad 2020 is over but our problems certainly aren’t.

• Heart
This is bleeping tragic. Tan and Tash wouldn’t give a rat’s arse about their elderly neighbours. It’s just take take take and spend spend spend
Trash didn’t even give a duck when her ‘lady’ died. She turned it into a ‘oh well me me me’ post and cooked a graveyard stew! Unbelievable

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What annoys me is how many times you'll see Trasha posting pictures of food that's gone out of date which she's frozen.
I know it's better than throwing it away but maybe if she didn't buy so much tit she wouldn't need to???

Reactions: 9

I am so sorry this is just horrific, your poor neighbour and that poor man ❤

Reactions: 5
I hope all the tat that she hangs over lamps etc catches bleeping fire! She looks absolutely ridiculous bragging about her crappy family party with her children and grubby hubby. Yet no mention of the fact that the majority of the country is going into Tier 4; she’s the worst person in the world. I can’t believe she just bypasses it when she is an “influencer” I have had a few breakdowns recently over it all and it’s getting worse. Starting 2021 off worse than 2020 and she’s so exciting to brag about her tit.
That looks an absolute state!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.