Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody does a recap like @Maggie28 🤣

Also, why has 🗑 set up her 'New Year's Day' table up so early? It's 2 nights away.. Well more to the point why has she even posted a picture of it anyway. Insensitivite moron

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope all the tat that she hangs over lamps etc catches bleeping fire! She looks absolutely ridiculous bragging about her crappy family party with her children and grubby hubby. Yet no mention of the fact that the majority of the country is going into Tier 4; she’s the worst person in the world. I can’t believe she just bypasses it when she is an “influencer” I have had a few breakdowns recently over it all and it’s getting worse. Starting 2021 off worse than 2020 and she’s so exciting to brag about her tit.
There's just so much stuff man! No chance of pouring a relaxing drink with all they bits about!

Reactions: 15
Happy New Year?! Is she for real?! What’s gonna be happy about it! We’re in tier 4 and people are dying! But that’s alright, Trash & Tran are celebrating with bubbles, snackies, party poppers and karaoke! Fml 🤦🏻‍♀️ Try being discreet you disrespectful fuckwits! 😡🤬😡

Bloody table scape 🤦‍♀️ Does she even know what that means! So I’m guessing as the table is laid two days in advance, it will be a carpet picnic tomorrow night 🤢?!

Words and expressions I can no longer tolerate because of these two morans...

Drinkies
Nibbles
Cosy
Delish
Table scape
Yummy
Happy Tummies
Food Heaven

There’s defo more but just typing these is making my skin crawl 😬 Even my sister referred to some food yesterday as nibbles and I had to tell her Noooo please don’t use that word 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
NEW YEARS EVE EVE IS NOT A THING. Why is she carrying on like it is? It’s embarrassing. Christmas Eve Eve is only a think because of friends.

• Heart
367BAD99-B71C-4104-AFD8-F9986375CCEF.jpeg

Let’s play how many shops can you count? I manage 4?! And thats without Waitrose earlier on. Even giving her the benefit of the doubt the burgers and buns will be fresh, she’s tagged the burgers from Lidl and I’m sure the buns are Aldi?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 364931
Let’s play how many shops can you count? I manage 4?! And thats without Waitrose earlier on. Even giving her the benefit of the doubt the burgers and buns will be fresh, she’s tagged the burgers from Lidl and I’m sure the buns are Aldi?
I just came on to say the same thing! Lidl burgers, Aldi buns, Asda cheese and Tesco fries! And like you say, that’s not including Waitrose earlier! I’ve been to one blooming supermarket since March and if they haven’t had what I wanted then that was tough, least of our worries!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just came on to say the same thing! Lidl burgers, Aldi buns, Asda cheese and Tesco fries! And like you say, that’s not including Waitrose earlier! I’ve been to one blooming supermarket since March and if they haven’t had what I wanted then that was tough, least of our worries!
Honestly I never wish anything bad on anyone but when will this silly woman take this seriously? I can’t believe she hasn’t had it, how much she clearly flouts the rules. It’s thanks to people like her our Christmas’ were taken away and the whole Country might as well be back on lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly I never wish anything bad on anyone but when will this silly woman take this seriously? I can’t believe she hasn’t had it, how much she clearly flouts the rules. It’s thanks to people like her our Christmas’ were taken away and the whole Country might as well be back on lockdown.
So close to commenting on it but what’s the point when she’ll just delete the comment and block me. She’ll never change her ways regardless of what us “trolls” say🙄 it’s so unbelievably selfish carrying on the way she has this whole time, just made it a lot worse for everyone else and then rubbing salt in the wound posting tit about a NYE party too - I doubt a lot of people will be celebrating it you inconsiderate moron😤

• Heart
Trash is getting right on my tits tonight. Why on earth do you need to go to Waitrose to get discounted crackers??? Stay the duck at home!!!!!
I was one of the unfortunate people who went into tier 4 just before Christmas with all of our Christmas plans completely fucked up, and this bleeping twit is STILL going out for pointless tit.
I am absolutely raging at her complete and utter lack of disrespect. Twats like this should NOT be allowed to use the NHS... don’t obey the rules, find someone else to save your bleeping life when you need it! I have multiple family members who work for the nhs, who have had COVID, and who are just absolutely exhausted beyond belief. Stay home and sort your nye decs out because they look bleeping tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am gob smacked at how bleeping stupid this woman is.
It looks like my school won’t be opening Monday.
4 members of staff have tested positive, and another 3 are waiting for results. Do these idiots not get it. Who the duck wants to celebrate being in a lockdown still.
I’m all for making the best of things but clearly these two idiots haven’t been affected by this pandemic.
They have not changed one bit.
I really want to tag this thread in all of their posts!
These people who follow them need to have their eyes opened.
She is gutted that she can’t go to the theatre!
We haven’t been able to do that for months you bleeping idiot!

Trash is getting right on my tits tonight. Why on earth do you need to go to Waitrose to get discounted crackers??? Stay the duck at home!!!!!
I was one of the unfortunate people who went into tier 4 just before Christmas with all of our Christmas plans completely fucked up, and this bleeping twit is STILL going out for pointless tit.
I am absolutely raging at her complete and utter lack of disrespect. Twats like this should NOT be allowed to use the NHS... don’t obey the rules, find someone else to save your bleeping life when you need it! I have multiple family members who work for the nhs, who have had COVID, and who are just absolutely exhausted beyond belief. Stay home and sort your nye decs out because they look bleeping tit!!
Me too, where I live was one of the first to go into tier 4. She hasn’t got a clue. The lack of understanding she has for the feelings of anyone else is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So trash can afford a play station 5 but brought Asda smart price cheese slices. 😂 bleeping tit she winds me up so much. Shop hopping and now setting up for a news years eve party at home. What she celebrating exactly!

• Haha
Her NYE party will consist of her alone in the living room taking selfies with her props pretending she’s having the best time ever 🤣 She needs to make it her New Years resolution to get herself into the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is upset about not being able to go to the theatre?! We haven’t been able to go since March!! duck off trash! People have lost their lives, jobs and spent Christmas alone but god forbid you can’t go to watch pinocchio. You self centred, shop hopping, super spreading, ten chinned bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There is a difference between making the best of a bad situation.... and being completely ignorant to it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Like most, I am feeling very anxious about New Years. It’s going to be a new year with the same problems. For a long time I naively believed that 2021 will be different but it really won’t be. We definitely won’t be celebrating anything tnrw, what’s the point?

On the day that it was announced 981 died yesterday from Covid, Trasha is out shop hopping and upset that she can’t go to the theatre?!?! Is she for bleeping real?!?! What planet is she on? She is a whole new level of bleep..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she got a sparkler in her burger???

People are losing their loved ones, jobs etc and she wants to jazz things up cos she misses a theatre show

View attachment 364931
Wagyu beef with asda smart price plastic cheese 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.