Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
So my friends next door neighbours grandad killed himself last night. He had been feeling very lonely and sad about the pandemic, he had no one to talk to apart from his very small family who live 100 miles away, couldn’t get his shopping, lost his driving license and couldn’t get any shopping delivered, couldn’t get out of the house because he was too anxious to get a taxi in case of covid.

Hung himself in his little garage aged 90. Fucking breaks my heart how the country are suffering so badly with their mental health. It was the shopping bit that does me in.... too proud to ask for help but couldn’t get any shopping delivered.

Anyone remember back in March, April, May and June etc these 2 were getting their home delivery slots. Those emergency boxes that Asda were putting together. These two cunts snapped them up didn’t they for the gram photos.

It makes me so angry but I can sleep at night knowing I am doing my little bit by not shop hopping and grabbing stuff off the shelves.

5 supermarkets worth of food for burgers. Speechless

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

LancsLass

That comment from Tan made me want to punch her through my screen 😡
Does her HTB ( I hate that word 🙄 ) have to go into houses so disgusting that you would wipe your feet on the way out after he has had to search it for drugs & potentially get pricked with dirty needles? Does he go to work & risk being assaulted every day plus catch Covid from people he has to search & arrest? Does he go to work at 7am & then not come home until 25 hours later after having to stay on & deal with prisoners all whilst having no sleep & just a sandwich all day? No, he doesn’t!
My husband is a police officer & is a million times better than her pathetic excuse as a man!
So Tanya, I’ll use your childish little quote right back at you & say that my hero husband is better than your bf!!! Moron 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Maggie28

VIP Member
New thread to welcome in the new year.
Well done @So Spooky Hun.
Had shorten it to fit.

So the end of what has been for pretty much the whole world, the worst year ever.
Yet these two are still they same arseholes they were this time last year.
Tanya think she is rockafella. She is still spending.
Trash did a make over of her shitty kitchen and
Surprise surprise it still looks shit.
She hasn’t showed off what Onslow got other than her new kicks!
She needs to wash her leggings.
She still only works an hour a week, but that it yet to be confirmed.
Tanya, has all the gear for walking her dogs yet will only walk them depending on the weather.
Still shop hopping wankers.
Tanya got an eternity ring but still not had a wedding.
Trasha still treats her kids like they’re babies.
Trahsa has some cutlery she found in the loft, it’s for her New Year’s Eve party for 1.
Trasha still doesn’t follow Tan.
They seem to be always doing the same thing but not together 😉

Still have lots of wine bottles that are for props only.
We never did see the hello fresh box.
Trasha has her hot tub, we was violated to photos of Onslows with no top on sporting his sliver chav chain.
Tanya doesn’t have a HOT TUB!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Rvg

VIP Member
B39DAF62-E233-400A-92BB-5316A9D1BC19.jpeg
Oh natascha 🤦🏼‍♀️ Punctuation is very important! You love your faff feeling fresh do you? 🤣 well I do too but I don’t tell my followers that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Catsontoast

"My lovely man is better than yours"?! - try saying that to the woman/man whose partner has just finished a gazillion hour shift caring for patients on a Covid ward but, oops, didn't get time/was just too exhausted to stop off on their way home to buy some entirely unessential roses!

I find this comment horrible, gloating and, in light of the current situation, highly inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion Tanya & Tasha #36 -Ready meal faking, debt making & Covid piss taking

Reactions: 31

swimming

VIP Member
“Amazing table hunni xx”

seriously Taco? SERIOUSLY?! Do you also tell your nutty W2B that she tells amazing lies? “Amazing bullshit today hunni xx” or “amazing refund at M&S for all the Percy pig stuff hunni xx”

“Amazing cover up about our rented hot tub hunni xx”

“Amazing dry split ends today hunni xx”

“WOW amazing stages pics of us pretending to have fun today hunni xx”

“Amazing lies about not going to eleven shops in one day hunni blew my mind xx”

Fuck off and find your tiny shrivelled locked away balls please tic tac, I’ve found centipedes with more independence and life in them than you!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Tasha "was emailing the deputy head tonight while he was putting his little one to bed"
He told you that as a way of telling you to fuck off. Why email them at night? Just because they're working from home doesn't mean you should be contacting them outside of school hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So Tanya has Charlie Bigham's meals as her freezer surprise tonight. They're about £40 for one. OK maybe a bit dramatic but you get the picture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Tan ...
1. Your man is not better than mine
2. Roses are not essential so he shouldn’t be going into a shop JUST for those
3. Any excuse to get your latest buy in a pic
4. Bore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Coco12

Thread suggestion;

“The ginger beast is collecting EB at a rapid pace, whilst trash carries on stuffing her face!” 😂

p.s I do not know the rules on a thread title etc.

Reactions: 26