Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am gob smacked at how bleeping stupid this woman is.
It looks like my school won’t be opening Monday.
4 members of staff have tested positive, and another 3 are waiting for results. Do these idiots not get it. Who the duck wants to celebrate being in a lockdown still.
I’m all for making the best of things but clearly these two idiots haven’t been affected by this pandemic.
They have not changed one bit.
I really want to tag this thread in all of their posts!
These people who follow them need to have their eyes opened.
She is gutted that she can’t go to the theatre!
We haven’t been able to do that for months you bleeping idiot!

Me too, where I live was one of the first to go into tier 4. She hasn’t got a clue. The lack of understanding she has for the feelings of anyone else is unbelievable.
How do you feel about the kids being sent back to school Maggie? I’m not a teacher just a terrified parent and I know you’ll be honest.

Sorry to derail - I still hate 🗑 & 🦧

Reactions: 7
So my friends next door neighbours grandad killed himself last night. He had been feeling very lonely and sad about the pandemic, he had no one to talk to apart from his very small family who live 100 miles away, couldn’t get his shopping, lost his driving license and couldn’t get any shopping delivered, couldn’t get out of the house because he was too anxious to get a taxi in case of covid.

Hung himself in his little garage aged 90. bleeping breaks my heart how the country are suffering so badly with their mental health. It was the shopping bit that does me in.... too proud to ask for help but couldn’t get any shopping delivered.

Anyone remember back in March, April, May and June etc these 2 were getting their home delivery slots. Those emergency boxes that Asda were putting together. These two cunts snapped them up didn’t they for the gram photos.

It makes me so angry but I can sleep at night knowing I am doing my little bit by not shop hopping and grabbing stuff off the shelves.

5 supermarkets worth of food for burgers. Speechless
Absolutely tragic💔

Reactions: 3
How do you feel about the kids being sent back to school Maggie? I’m not a teacher just a terrified parent and I know you’ll be honest.

Sorry to derail - I still hate 🗑 & 🦧
I totally understand parents worries, as a mum I would be nervous. I teach early years. My class are my family, I treat them how I would want my kids to be treated:
I know we have so many measures in place, and we are constantly washing hands. We talk to them, they all know that there is a virus. Kids are amazing at how they adapt.
We rotate everything, we don’t use the same pens or books, we have different things out all the time. We don’t mix with other year groups.
My school won’t be opening, I was prepared for this, I hope to have the key worker children and the vulnerable ones back next week.
I think things could change again. I have a zoom meeting later so I will know more.
That time missed with the last lockdown was too long. Every parent I speak to feels differently, but I know when we welcomed the kids back after May half term, I had 25 kids out of 30 come back.
I can imagine you are terrified, but trust your children’s school. The teachers don’t want to put themselves or the kids at risk. Someone sent me this. It’s very true:
D33EC3B4-680E-49E2-88D9-763A30DFD7C2.jpeg

As a parent you have to do what you feel is best. I guess it also depends on the age of your children. The young ones need to be with other kids. My class, most of them hadn’t been with other kids since March. It was hard to begin with in September but we got into a good rhythm with them. For the whole of my school they all needed to be back with other kids. I am always here for chat. Sorry my reply is rushed. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally understand parents worries, as a mum I would be nervous. I teach early years. My class are my family, I treat them how I would want my kids to be treated:
I know we have so many measures in place, and we are constantly washing hands. We talk to them, they all know that there is a virus. Kids are amazing at how they adapt.
We rotate everything, we don’t use the same pens or books, we have different things out all the time. We don’t mix with other year groups.
My school won’t be opening, I was prepared for this, I hope to have the key worker children and the vulnerable ones back next week.
I think things could change again. I have a zoom meeting later so I will know more.
That time missed with the last lockdown was too long. Every parent I speak to feels differently, but I know when we welcomed the kids back after May half term, I had 25 kids out of 30 come back.
I can imagine you are terrified, but trust your children’s school. The teachers don’t want to put themselves or the kids at risk. Someone sent me this. It’s very true: View attachment 365505

As a parent you have to do what you feel is best. I guess it also depends on the age of your children. The young ones need to be with other kids. My class, most of them hadn’t been with other kids since March. It was hard to begin with in September but we got into a good rhythm with them. For the whole of my school they all needed to be back with other kids. I am always here for chat. Sorry my reply is rushed. 🥰
This is so true @Maggie28 some people give teachers tit even when there isn't a pandemic and the stuff that I've seen being said about teachers this year is frustrating. My husband is a secondary school teacher I see how hard you all work usually and this year more so. Some of you are absolute heros and deserve more recognition ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So my friends next door neighbours grandad killed himself last night. He had been feeling very lonely and sad about the pandemic, he had no one to talk to apart from his very small family who live 100 miles away, couldn’t get his shopping, lost his driving license and couldn’t get any shopping delivered, couldn’t get out of the house because he was too anxious to get a taxi in case of covid.

Hung himself in his little garage aged 90. bleeping breaks my heart how the country are suffering so badly with their mental health. It was the shopping bit that does me in.... too proud to ask for help but couldn’t get any shopping delivered.

Anyone remember back in March, April, May and June etc these 2 were getting their home delivery slots. Those emergency boxes that Asda were putting together. These two cunts snapped them up didn’t they for the gram photos.

It makes me so angry but I can sleep at night knowing I am doing my little bit by not shop hopping and grabbing stuff off the shelves.

5 supermarkets worth of food for burgers. Speechless
Oh my goodness this is utterly heartbreaking. My heart is hurting for this man.

Trash didn’t even give a duck when her ‘lady’ died. She turned it into a ‘oh well me me me’ post and cooked a graveyard stew! Unbelievable
I bloody dreamt about that graveyard stew last night that there was a human torso inside it. That woman is giving me nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so true @Maggie28 some people give teachers tit even when there isn't a pandemic and the stuff that I've seen being said about teachers this year is frustrating. My husband is a secondary school teacher I see how hard you all work usually and this year more so. Some of you are absolute heros and deserve more recognition ❤
I seriously take my hat off to secondary school teachers. I did anyway. But during this much be so much harder. I live for the day when data and planning is all I worry about. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can imagine you are terrified, but trust your children’s school. The teachers don’t want to put themselves or the kids at risk. Someone sent me this. It’s very true: View attachment 365505

Thanks so much Maggie, you’re a star. I really appreciate this. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I seriously take my hat off to secondary school teachers. I did anyway. But during this much be so much harder. I live for the day when data and planning is all I worry about. ❤
Hats off to you all Maggie I honestly think all teachers are amazing. My babies nursery workers have been fab despite some of them actually catching the virus. I hear the same comments from my friends who’s kids are in primary and secondary school. You make us feel like our children are safe in the worst of times , honestly you’re all absolutely priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another day, another tier, another bloody can't be arsed mood.
Oh and another day of these two dickheads. Glad this is so funny to you Trasha. duck off.
I find it quite ironic she found it funny not once did she see Hermes or Amazon delivery more than her friends & family she was out every chuffing day shopping!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
F88E936E-7137-4684-A260-76D4E42A5D0F.jpeg

She really is a special kind of idiot!

Tell that to the thousands of people who are grieving for loss of a loved one.

I hate that saying live everyday like it’s your last!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 365905

Not enough spelling mistakes to be her that wrote this 🤣
Grammar is terrible though & how many clichéd sayings can you fit in one sentence?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 365905

Live everyday as if its your last - ok then, let me just park my arse on the sofa and put 10 films on. What a special kind of stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.