Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does🗑feel the need to apologise for the delay in posting her tea? duck sake, nobody cares. We’re just grateful you post it so late anyway as it’s after we’ve all eaten ours. Couldn’t do with seeing that shitshow before eating, would put me right off!🤢😂
Speak for yourself, I myself have been quivering in anticipation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speak for yourself, I myself have been quivering in anticipation 🤣
Yeah I can’t sleep unless I know what they’re having for their dinner for the week. I also sit waiting for Trasha to tel us her Hubby aka Onslow, is in the bath. Having his weekly soak, also known as his alone time to like young woman’s photos on the gram. I also can’t wait to know what programmes Trash is watching on tv.
I don’t watch much TV myself. I don’t need to, she watches enough for most of us on here.
I don’t think she has shared with us what she is wearing to bed. duck sake, how will I ever cope! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I can’t sleep unless I know what they’re having for their dinner for the week. I also sit waiting for Trasha to tel us her Hubby aka Onslow, is in the bath. Having his weekly soak, also known as his alone time to like young woman’s photos on the gram. I also can’t wait to know what programmes Trash is watching on tv.
I don’t watch much TV myself. I don’t need to, she watches enough for most of us on here.
I don’t think she has shared with us what she is wearing to bed. duck sake, how will I ever cope! 🙄😂
I have insomnia tonight and I’m 100% convinced it’s because Tash didn’t show us her pjs or lounge wear or whatever the duck she’s calling them this week. I just can’t go to kip not knowing, how could you do it to me Tash?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think we’ll see that gin lamp again, she’ll take a few photos of it for the gram and then send it back, like she does with Most of her new things she buys

Reactions: 13
That is so damn hilarious 😂😂😂 shes bought some ready meals getting her weekly shop and tried to palm it off. Oh Tanya when will you stop lying

Calm down love

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£60 for that gin lamp. On her drinks trolley that are back in fashion at the moment but will soon pass. All her props sat out gathering dust
.....and no Buckingham Palace gin on that trolley either.... thought it was one of her best Christmas presents.....I smell another lie....

Ive not been on for a while as have been very low. But past 2 days have caught up with thread and you lot really are the best, been having a good laugh at all your comments. Belated Happy New Year all x

• Heart
Oh my god.. the lies just keep on coming from Tan... when someone lies about their dinner, it just opens up so many other questions.. she must be so utterly fucked up if she feels it’s appropriate to lie about this.. I can’t get my head round it.. she could have used it as an opportunity to be honest.. she could have said, I’m working full time and by the time I get home I just can’t be arsed to cook but thankfully M&S do some really delicious ready meals.. why does she think she has to put on a show or portray this life of grandeur that not a single person buys in to... it’s just weird.. and fucked up.
As for Trasha.. no one wants to see your shitter. What goes on in her brain to think that it’s appropriate to show people your shitter first thing in the morning... is she proud that she can wipe her own arse and wants to show that off??If that’s your biggest achievement love I suggest you get help...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve had this meal from M&S and yes, it’s a microwave meal! 😆😆😆
Is this what her life has resorted to. Microwaving a meal - slopping it onto a EB plate or similar and pretending she’s some ginger inflated version of Nigella Lawson. The woman is demented 🙈

• Haha
I'm just so confused about with her lies. What the hell is she gaining? It's clearly compulsive so why has no one who cares said something and stepped in to help her?

I've also had that bucatini from M&S, why not just own it? She even missed a chance to tag them in her post!

Anyone who knows about food can see that's not vermicelli. She wants to come across as a foodie but by tagging stuff and attracting that crowd to her page she's just showing herself up.

She honestly baffles me. I thought she was bad enough before with all her over the top theming but this past year has just seen her go off the rails.

Reactions: 8
Tanya is getting as bad as tash. How much stuffhas she got on her bedside unit, looks so cluttered... or do we think she has just crammed it all in for the photo 🤣🙈
She must be busting her arse to get some endorsements with all them tags. And like someone else said earlier for the life of me i cant even begin to understand why a woman of her age that isnt gaining anything from her instagram, still posts photo after photo with her lies gaining momentum, while knowing your being discussed on this site because of it. Does she really need validation from strangers that much?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Must take Tasha about 1-3 working weeks (so 3 days) to clean everything in that bathroom

• Haha
Tanya is getting as bad as tash. How much stuffhas she got on her bedside unit, looks so cluttered... or do we think she has just crammed it all in for the photo 🤣🙈
She must be busting her arse to get some endorsements with all them tags. And like someone else said earlier for the life of me i cant even begin to understand why a woman of her age that isnt gaining anything from her instagram, still posts photo after photo with her lies gaining momentum, while knowing your being discussed on this site because of it. Does she really need validation from strangers that much?
The answer is yes, she's verging on crazy. Also, the people she's getting the validation from are more than likely either laughing at her too, or are headed down the same rabbit hole as her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.