Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone else said why doesn’t she just own it? It’s January, we’re in the middle of a pandemic, everyone is depressed as duck and scared. I’m the first to admit I’m not exactly knocking Michelin starred meals out but I’m not flashing them all over the Gram either. Just be honest Tan, you’d be so much more human.

Reactions: 14
Trash why do you show us the entire cooking process please spare us 😫
The ginger beast hasn’t posted much tonight! Maybe she is reading through tattle 😂 trying to be cautious over her next post!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trash why do you show us the entire cooking process please spare us 😫
The ginger beast hasn’t posted much tonight! Maybe she is reading through tattle 😂 trying to be cautious over her next post!
Probably having a rage cos her latest EB dinner plate didn’t arrive today for her M&S ready meal tonight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tanya's too busy trying to pipe her mash into the Yorkshire puddings and make it look presentable. Probably turned to slop and she's finally flipped

• Haha
Tanya's too busy trying to pipe her mash into the Yorkshire puddings and make it look presentable. Probably turned to slop and she's finally flipped
She is smashing up the shoe box as we speak!!
Blaming everyone but herself, she will post that Taco insisted on a takeaway!
Oh wait, let me stop. I am giving her ideas. 😂

• Haha
She is smashing up the shoe box as we speak!!
Blaming everyone but herself, she will post that Taco insisted on a takeaway!
Oh wait, let me stop. I am giving her ideas. 😂
There will be mash splattered all over her F&M Baskets, ripped up flowers, malteaser bunny wrappers everywhere because she's stuffed them in her mouth in a rage.
Taco will be hiding in his dog cage trying to get next day deliver on the EB website

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This was absolute comfort food ❤ Made me absolutely smile. Say absolutely more 🦧 Jesus 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Tan, has spread the M&S ready meal into the giant aunt Bessie Yorkshire pudding, and then burnt it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 trying to hide the fact it’s a ready meal!

How does a dinner make her absolutely smile? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mmmm delicious, I love a flat Yorkshire burnt around the edges with burnt mash on top, wonder how long poor taco had to sit like a good boy waiting for that.

#WoofWoof #WeCanAllSleepNow #FoodMakesMeSmileBecauseImAFatCunt #SmileyOrangutan #SimpleThingsInLife #LikeBurntYorkshires #TacosCreditCardMakesMeSmileToo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mmmm delicious, I love a flat Yorkshire burnt around the edges with burnt mash on top, wonder how long poor taco had to sit like a good boy waiting for that.

#WoofWoof #WeCanAllSleepNow #FoodMakesMeSmileBecauseImAFatCunt #SmileyOrangutan #SimpleThingsInLife #LikeBurntYorkshires #TacosCreditCardMakesMeSmileToo
The hashtags 😂😂 I bet she threw him scraps from the pan as she probably licks her plate clean.

• Haha
The hashtags 😂😂 I bet she threw him scraps from the pan as she probably licks her plate clean.
She'll be saving his portion for her breakfast in the morning. Probably takes her an hour to brush through that mess of a hair so she'll be sat outside Mini in her car eating it. Stumbling through the door with mash on her top lip and throwing herself down at her desk before switching her computer on to order herself a ready made chocolate cake to make up for the missing GBBO one she didn't make

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll be saving his portion for her breakfast in the morning. Probably takes her an hour to brush through that mess of a hair so she'll be sat outside Mini in her car eating it. Stumbling through the door with mash on her top lip and throwing herself down at her desk before switching her computer on to order herself a ready made chocolate cake to make up for the missing GBBO one she didn't make
where is that GBBO box?Like the hot tub is my guess 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 mash on her top lip!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.