Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell 🦧 you are giving Pinocchio a run for his money lately...that ain’t gonna be a cute nose you have there much longer is it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Taste the rainbow” On a pic of flowers 🤨
Surely that’s not used in the right context? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Taste the rainbow” On a pic of flowers 🤨
Surely that’s not used in the right context? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm guessing it's the name of the arrangement. Not sure why they'd keep that tagline and not change it to suit flowers more.

I've never known anyone go through as many bunches of flowers as Tan, got to fill all those EB vases with something though.

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing it's the name of the arrangement. Not sure why they'd keep that tagline and not change it to suit flowers more.

I've never known anyone go through as many bunches of flowers as Tan, got to fill all those EB vases with something though.
I get 2 small bunches of roses a week or one large. Lidl do small for 1.99 or Tesco do large for 4 quid. That fills two vases in my home. One in kitchen and one in living room. I take all leaves off the bottom that comes into contact with the water ( affects the water and kills roses off early) and I change the water everyday even if it’s still full and they last till I do my next shop a week later. I don’t drink or smoke so that’s my weekly treat. I could never justify the amount of money Tanya spends. She’s constantly buying flowers every time she goes out to the shops. I don’t for one minute think Taco buys them. Shes a billy bullshitter

Reactions: 9
Bunch of rainbow flowers, white roses, red roses, white tulips, yellow tulips, spring bulbs, pink and yellow tulips. Flowers Tanya's posted since 3rd January 😅

• Wow
Taste the rainbow? Nah you're ok tan I don't like eating flowers although they would prob taste better than the tit you serve up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God is she gonna start the rainbow theme again? Don’t bother Tan, we all know you don’t give a tit about the NHS or front line workers, if you did you’d have STAYED HOME!

Reactions: 11
🗑 it isn't random to most parents when your child ask for fruit.........

Reactions: 13
🗑 step by step guide to folding wraps has done me in😂😂 she can’t really think we’re all as stupid as her, I think it’s pretty self explanatory😂 and the fact that she thinks it’s “random” that her son has asked for fruit, really shows they don’t eat enough of it!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🗑 step by step guide to folding wraps has done me in😂😂 she can’t really think we’re all as stupid as her, I think it’s pretty self explanatory😂
You laugh, but this is three star michelin territory for Tash 😂

Although I'm knocking a star off for not putting the cheese in the second or third quarter so it was enclosed more 🌟🌟 Better luck next time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🗑 step by step guide to folding wraps has done me in😂😂 she can’t really think we’re all as stupid as her, I think it’s pretty self explanatory😂 and the fact that she thinks it’s “random” that her son has asked for fruit, really shows they don’t eat enough of it!🙄
And shows she reads here as it’s constantly said about the lack of fruit they eat then bam they’re all having watermelon
And as for Tuesday done at 2pm I bloody wish, but for me at 2pm I was losing my tit with my 15year old, trying to get my 11 year old to do a music lesson whilst trying to do my job as well....I’ve just logged off I wish I could sit down with a cuppa tea but I’ve got our dinner to cook and a dog to walk 🤷🏻‍♀️

The ginger beast has bought more flowers it would seem! I bought a bouquet from Freddie’s flowers in the summer for my mum and they were not the best quality for the price!
Also, cannot deal with all the shite she has on her bed side table 🙃

Also....did she pop out to buy it, otherwise if it was already in the house it wouldn't be random.....

• Wow
I hate how she says she is sending postive vibes! duck off!
I am positive you’re a head.
She says her inbox is always open, yet people have commented on her posts and she doesn’t respond.
Unless it’s someone kissing her fat arse, or someone telling her what an amazing mum she is.
You do what everyone else does, most people do it with full time jobs, with young kids and with elderly relatives to think of.
YOU, only have your little family. Your manky husband, I bet she runs the bath for him. 🤢
As for the ginger beast, you can duck off too.
How funny this idiot thinks she can pass off a M&S meal as her own cooking!
Let’s see what else she does this week. I remember she used to show the ingredients in baking paper, to make it appear she shopped in the local butchers. When we all know she had co-op bacon 🙄
They are both embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Spring chicken pad thai' tomorrow night... How much are we betting that it's going to be this on an EB plate?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.