Tanya & Tasha #35 Tier 4 they should be stopping but T &T are still shop hopping.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Kids have requested” chips, garlic bread and salad. I’d tell them to stop being so bloody greedy! “They’re doing so well
Adjusting”
That’s because they’re not babies. They’re 14 and 16 they’re going to love being at home all dau in their bedrooms!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
“Kids have requested” chips, garlic bread and salad. I’d tell them to stop being so bloody greedy! “They’re doing so well
Adjusting”
That’s because they’re not babies. They’re 14 and 16 they’re going to love being at home all dau in their bedrooms!
Also it’s using food as a reward.... they’ve done so well, I must give them all the food they ask for.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell carb overload what's wrong with just having a bit of salad or maybe garlic bread ? Who needs pasta, bread, chips and salad? And I say this as someone who loves her grub

Actually thought that was the great apes hot tub then then I took a closer look

Reactions: 13
She really is queen bleep. Who stock piles easter goodies in January? Most likely shop hopping to do so. How she hasn't had COVID or worse spread it to someone baffles me at this point. Stay in your shoebox you ginger beast!

Trash is just taking the piss now. Sorting her accounts?!? She can barely spell, let alone add Cash in hand to clean piss poorly is not a job. I've never seen such laziness. Is there anything on Netflix she hasn't seen twice at this point?!? She'll be watching childrens programs before long! I
Adjusting”
🗑 bag probably puts CBeebies on for them whilst eating all their din dins up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why not just say well done kids here’s your dinner!
She really is a dick head.
So probably believes her brain food breakfast has helped them!

Reactions: 9
James is probably buzzing that he doesn’t have to listen to her twisting about doing the college run every day and Olivia chuffed with being spoilt from Mammy. You can tell how lazy she is, when she has to document every walk she goes on. That’s just normal life to most person Tash, we’d rather walk or be active than sit and watch the 20th film of the day.
As for Tan with the Easter stuff, just duck off it’s ridiculous, get some sort of life, maybe a hobby that doesn’t include eating?

Reactions: 11
James is probably buzzing that he doesn’t have to listen to her twisting about doing the college run every day and Olivia chuffed with being spoilt from Mammy. You can tell how lazy she is, when she has to document every walk she goes on. That’s just normal life to most person Tash, we’d rather walk or be active than sit and watch the 20th film of the day.
As for Tan with the Easter stuff, just duck off it’s ridiculous, get some sort of life, maybe a hobby that doesn’t include eating?
She is going on walks because we all slag off Tran for not walking her dogs.
Hi T & T 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
£60 for that gin lamp. On her drinks trolley that are back in fashion at the moment but will soon pass. All her props sat out gathering dust

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
£60 for that gin lamp. On her drinks trolley that are back in fashion at the moment but will soon pass. All her props sat out gathering dust
Is it another present? She never gets tit presents does she? I mean I don’t either, I’m not an ungrateful bastard and I am easy to buy for.
I have hobbies and interests. Unlike these two, who’s only interests are the latest food or drink!
Tan likes anything that will get her likes.

Today I went back to work and I have been sick since Thursday (not Covid! But a issue I have had for the past 2 years!) and just looking at that greasy lasagne has made me feel way worse. I am super tired but grateful I still have a job but at the same time I wish I could have just stayed home today like Tasha because I really was feeling terrible. I have never taken time off of work because it’s not contagious and I can put on my big girl knickers (not as big as ginger beasts!) and do my job. If there is one thing I hate is lazy people who cannot do their jobs properly. Anyway those 2 idiots have really pissed me off. Wish they’d get smacked into a different galaxy by someone from bmw or one of her ladies

• Heart
Is it another present? She never gets tit presents does she? I mean I don’t either, I’m not an ungrateful bastard and I am easy to buy for.
I have hobbies and interests. Unlike these two, who’s only interests are the latest food or drink!
Tan likes anything that will get her likes.
A present from herself yes

Reactions: 7
Today I went back to work and I have been sick since Thursday (not Covid! But a issue I have had for the past 2 years!) and just looking at that greasy lasagne has made me feel way worse. I am super tired but grateful I still have a job but at the same time I wish I could have just stayed home today like Tasha because I really was feeling terrible. I have never taken time off of work because it’s not contagious and I can put on my big girl knickers (not as big as ginger beasts!) and do my job. If there is one thing I hate is lazy people who cannot do their jobs properly. Anyway those 2 idiots have really pissed me off. Wish they’d get smacked into a different galaxy by someone from bmw or one of her ladies
Thankfully the world isn’t full of lazy arse morons like these two.
Take care of yourself and I wish you well. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope everyone who is/ has been poorly is feeling better (either Covid or not). Everything is getting or due to get worse, stay safe everyone, look after yourselves and your loved ones ❤

• Heart
Why does🗑feel the need to apologise for the delay in posting her tea? duck sake, nobody cares. We’re just grateful you post it so late anyway as it’s after we’ve all eaten ours. Couldn’t do with seeing that shitshow before eating, would put me right off!🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really bugs me Tasha always uses oven chips. It’s SO easy to make your own and healthier!

Reactions: 8
Why did Tanya make a point about using vermicelli noodles and they look too thick to be them?
Vermicelli noodles are very thin, but me and my partner call them "old ladies hair" 🤣

• Haha
Why did Tanya make a point about using vermicelli noodles and they look too thick to be them?
Vermicelli noodles are very thin, but me and my partner call them "old ladies hair" 🤣
That looks like 2 min noodles 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.