Tanya & Tasha #34 T can’t stop stuffing her face, the other is travelling, covid disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is trash bag so obsessed with cooking something she saw on a bleeping film! She’s not right, the way she’s obsessed over stupid little things is just not right at all, she’s worse than a child!

Reactions: 16
What the duck is Christmas fettuccine? And why has trash started plonking the word ‘so’ in her captions like the fat ginger one?

I cannot believe these two the last few days..... you witches will be joining the rest of us in tier 4 soon so keep up the unnecessary shopping you pair of muppets!

Reactions: 15
duck they’re weird! I love nightmare before Christmas but you don’t see me serving up bleeping worms wort soup 🥴 some of their posts give me actual rage 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The FAMOUS movie dish. Never heard of it but then I’ve only seen The Holiday twice cos it’s a shite film 😂
That Lapland thing looked like you might as well set fire to your cash too. I have been to an event locally that cost half as much but was absolutely gorgeous and i went so my CHILD could enjoy it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So every time she needs something from the wardrobe in the living room, she has to move the lamp?
I thought the same earlier. Why does she have a wardrobe on her living room? Her furniture is awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m loving the copying and hopefully the veiled digs will start soon, our Tan won’t be able to help herself whether Tasha is following her or not. Tasha is obviously viewing Tan’s page on Schlong’s or a fake account to get her inspiration. Ladies this is what we’re here for, let the bitchy comments and hair pulling begin!

Reactions: 15
Well at least I know what I'll be having for breakfast on Xmas eve
#christmasmovie #christmaseve #totallyliveinit #safeplace #pastawars #breakfastwars #myfav #SW #WW #treaties

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well isn't trasha shitting all over tan tonight with her pate and fortnums starter and her holiday film inspired meal 🤣

• Haha
What’s with these to dickheads tonight? The race against the clock to justify who came up with the Christmas pasta idea first. The narrative went something like this:
Tasha - John you know I was going to make my fave Christmas pasta from my fave Christmas film?
John - what?
Tasha - you know at the house in Wales? The pasta from The Holiday?
John - whatevs!
Tasha - well I need to do it urgently tonight because your twin’s evil GF has only put it on her menu planner for actual Christmas Eve, just like in the film and the witch even snidely when to Shere where the film was actually shot last week, so I need to do it first for my followers and for the Gram. Also when people ask me for the recipe I’ll tell them I’ll DM them because even though I live my entire life (and those of my ladies) on the Gram, I want to keep this recipe (that I actually got off the internet) secret.
John - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bleeping bonkers the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My heart grew three sizes when I saw the Chrismas fettuccine war break out... just need some snide remarks from tan and 2020 has been saved!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait for the Xmas day dinner debacle! Both of them will be frantically checking Instagram all day to see who’s done what with the prawn cocktail starter, the JD seasonings covered roasties and the nine puddings that’ll be spread out along the table (or in Tanya’s case, the 5p size dining table she has planted in the middle of the shoebox kitchen)

it’ll be a total cook-off with whos dinner had the wow factor. I’m guessing tanya will make hers sound like it was cooked at the savoy. “Wow the hello fresh meal in a cardboard box tasted soooo amazing” ..... “amazing roast honey xxx”

F U C K O F F

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No menu planner from Trash this week!!!!
what the hell am I going to cook for dinner on Friday?
What’s Trash having Christmas Eve? What’s she having for Christmas Eve eve??
Oh why oh why does she do this to us? 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit early but new thread suggestion:
While Christmas in lockdown is a true disaster, Tasha and Tanya battle in the war on pasta.

TURKEY CURRY HAS BEEN MY TRADITION FOR SIX YEARS
Join the club Tanya you absolute gorp!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Low key loving that the passive aggressiveness and copying is back. We just need them to follow each other again so all the comments of "oh did you see MINE that I did three years ago" etc. etc. can continue

• Haha
I find it strange that they love a theme and yet they've made or are making what seems like a relatively summery pasta dish at this time of year.

I get it's "the famous" pasta dish from "the famous" movie (what is all of that even about?!) but if you looked at the dish on its own merits you wouldn't think winter, let alone Christmas Eve/Eve Eve Eve.

Maybe thats what happens when you start celebrating Christmas in September, it gets to December 25th and you're already past Easter!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.